CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

After 12 resets I finally got 100% grip and a 1:06.519 I don't know that I have any more in me...... we'll see
DSC_0304.JPG

Hey fellas, great times so far, i'll have a go tomorrow at the TT.

One thing, i'm thinking of giving the TTs a rest for a few weeks, what with PCars2, GT Sport etc..... Maybe we can go back to the TTs with Assetto, or if you all prefer we could do it with PCars2.

Remember we finish this TT tomorrow night, Wednesday, so get your final times in!

Thanks everyone! :)

Last edited:
Hey fellas, great times so far, i'll have a go tomorrow at the TT.

One thing, i'm thinking of giving the TTs a rest for a few weeks, what with PCars2, GT Sport etc..... Maybe we can go back to the TTs with Assetto, or if you all prefer we could do it with PCars2.

Remember we finish this TT tomorrow night, Wednesday, so get your final times in!

Thanks everyone! :)
That's fair enough, i will be doing solo TT's gonna wait on PCars2 a bit.
Plus budget is tight at the moment, hope you guys that are getting it have a blast.

That's fair enough, i will be doing solo TT's gonna wait on PCars2 a bit.
Plus budget is tight at the moment, hope you guys that are getting it have a blast.

@SpaceBreed i can still run the TTs no problem, if people want to do them still i can organize them no sweat!! People can suggest combos for each one and i'll set them up as always! ;)

@HammyMansell

Assetto is sacred man! You shall not touch or alter the TTs! You got me?! You hear me son?! NEVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

By the way keep those TTs as interesting as it gets man!
Thanks to this TT, I got to try this awesome car! Keep those weird unusual little-used cars coming!
There are lots of cars that I haven't tried yet in this game, and those TTs are a great way to do it!

@HammyMansell

Assetto is sacred man! You shall not touch or alter the TTs! You got me?! You hear me son?! NEVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

By the way keep those TTs as interesting as it gets man!
Thanks to this TT, I got to try this awesome car! Keep those weird unusual little-used cars coming!
There are lots of cars that I haven't tried yet in this game, and those TTs are a great way to do it!

Haha sure @Georgeagea i'll keep doing them if they're wanted, obviously so! :P Well, up to the end of November i can arrange them, after that i'm moving continent so will be difficult for a while after that. I hope i won't be away for too long! ;)

Awesome time @Georgeagea :bowdown::bowdown:
I sense that you will make suggestions for the next one.
And to everyone that took part and braved this car, much respect and well done

Hahahaha you made me feel as if I broke some sort of a world record :lol:
I'm only 2 tenth faster than you man, and you can probably improve too! :cheers:
Look last page where @Moloko got a 1.04.5! That's a time worth :bowdown: bowing down to!

@Moloko is on another level, bowing isn't enough lol

You forgot about your little hairy Hamster friend @SpaceBreed ! :lol:

Nice work @krsht3 !! 👍

Finally got around to having a go in one of my favourite cars of all time:

21751320_10214301704837769_2019898074547379122_n.jpg

1:04.206!

What a beast, what a machine, and what stress...... I need another lie down lol!

Results, and it seems, a new TT up tomorrow! Get those final times in CRAPpers! Buenas noches! :)

Haha @Moloko you Blash Fastard! :P Well done, god knows how you did that, i was on the limit to get a 4.2, well done!

Good stuff too @Junique ;)

Here's the results:

@Moloko 1:03.689

@HammyMansell 1:04.206

@Junique 1:04.260

@krsht3 1.05:880

@Georgeagea 1:05.951

@SpaceBreed 1:06.182

@nosoks 1:06.519

Zubayr Bhyat 1:09.297

Edit; Forgot to add time from Zubayr Bhyat on Funny Bonk! Now amended!

Well done @Moloko .......New TT up later everyone!

Last edited:
The new TT is:

The Ferrari 599XXX Evo at Barcelona Catalunya Moto!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

54804e3c8a5333.47674559.png

Condtions:

Time: 10am
Weather: Mid clear
Temp: 23C
Track: Optimum

To be done in hot lap mode using stock setup and factory settings, but you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure, This TT will end on Sunday night, good luck! :)

Back