CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Maintaining my polygamy marriage with my three beautiful wives is proving to be problematic. AC was complaining that I'm spending too much time with PC2 and now that GTS is here, PC2 has started to complain as well.

What a beautiful crisis to have on console!

I'll try set a time on this tomorrow

GTS, hmm.... a small list
1. It is a beautiful thing to behold :)
2. Physics ,FFB have improved from the beta. However to me on my G29 it is very heavy and still a bit numb feeling. I have torque all the way down and there is still a lot of "weight" in the wheel
3. It has all the same kind of licence test things that you've had to do in previous versions.
4. Did some online with friends. Private lobbies are not actually private and any riff raff seem able to join. (hope they fix that) They had server maintenance during our session which caused some frustration, but after it was ok. Still have GTs problem of not seeing some folks on track WTF
5 Its a beautiful thing to behold.

Its 4am and I'm only on my second coffee, if I have more thoughts I'll share

Double post to get my time in, 6:54.026 may have a wee bit more but time is up sadly
DSC_0322.JPG

Here's the new TT:

The BMW M235i Race Car at Black Cat County Short!!!

cq5dam.resized.img.1185.large.time1493036263718.jpg

CsUcqt8WYAATZhJ-638x267.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 28C
Track: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Thursday night, good luck! ;)

I have a real wife to contend with and then there are three side chicks some with horrible force feedback and some with just that bad feel when shaken too much, I miss AC as well and we also moving this coming weekend and will not have internet for a while but will try to take part in the TT

good grief..... everyone is moving...... good luck with that bud
our move is complete but Mme Soks keeps finding pictures or shelves that need to be hung ..........................
hoping this week will be a bit more free for me

Well done guys keep going we have until tomorrow to get those final times in!! Had a go today but forgot to upload my time to post here, and have packed away the PS4 ready for my move ha! If i have time tomorrow i'll plug it on quickly and post it!

Well done so far!

Back