CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Thanks mate but no joy, looks like i've lost it, Sony don't seem very interested lol. So it looks like i'll have to buy all the Assetto DLC again via the Special Edition that's coming. What a bummer, no more Porka 911 R fun for a month or so! :(

To confirm fellas, i'll be known on PSN as "mansellhamster" from now on, many of you have me already on PSN, add me if you don't!

You made my day @SpaceBreed !!! :D And you're fastest so far!! ;)
Nah bro don't give up so easily, that's money right there you are losing.
Did you try the browser history part?

Nah bro don't give up so easily, that's money right there you are losing.
Did you try the browser history part?

Fantastic news!!! Just got a reply from Sony, they reset my original Hammy account, and i've just got back into it!!! THE HAMSTER LIVES!!! And all DLC in tact!! Cheers man for your help! :D

Last edited:
@HammyMansell glad to hear you have your account back :) you can put your focus back on the TT ;)

Here is my effort...
PS Communities_20180405_231537.jpg

Ok, here is my updated time... Not much of an improvement but it moves me a whisker or two out of the reach of danger mouse... Sorry I mean @HammyMansell ;)

The annoying part is I know there is still more out there...

PS Communities_20180407_203834.jpg

Edit
Also @zaxs I'm sure everyone would welcome you onboard, have you checked out the recent TT set by Hammy?

Get your time up, and join the challenge. Please note there are some restrictions as set out in the post.

Most of all have fun, if your looking for races online I'm sure people are still active too.

I spend most of my online time in GTS right now. Drop a FR if you want to link up.

Enjoy,
Laters

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome!

I did some laps and best time was 0:54.7xx but I'll try once more today...

Here is even video from stream, best lap was in last minutes:

What I don't know how is to change tires, but I see that you are picturing there, are pits solution?

Thanks for the welcome!

What I don't know how is to change tires, but I see that you are picturing there, are pits solution?

Good Time, keep pushing

Herewith my last attempt, i tried 53.880

30414895_10209085459732039_1388382082903834624_o.jpg

Nice time man!!! Close stuff!!

Thanks for the welcome!

@zaxs 54.723

Well done mate, and yes have another go for sure. Yes to change tyres, you do that in the pits, but on the Fiat i think the hard tyre is the only option available.

Remember all we end this TT tonight wherever you are in the world.

This improvement came as expected, I knew I can better and still can, but no more time and don't want to keep you from making leaderboards...

Update: actually I did lap more, just wanted be in same second with you guys!

IMG_20180409_184355.jpg

I'm happy with achieved lap time:

Attachments

• IMG_20180409_182846.jpg
    IMG_20180409_182846.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
You Punk @HammyMansell, I knew you would drop in a last ditch time 🤬

:D Well done mate, great time

At one point I was 100% on for breaking into the 52’s but screwed up last corner, so I knew there was more time there.

Well done all, look forward to next one

Laters

Cheers mate, and yes i know i'm a naughty Hamster!! ;) And yes i felt a 52er was on there, that would be the perfect lap! And you too @zaxs great improvement!! Well done!!

Here's the results of the TT:

@HammyMansell 53.216

@hobbsy 53.312

@SpaceBreed 53.880

@zaxs 53.937

@nosoks 54.269

Well done to everyone that had a go!! The next TT will be announced very soon! :D

The new TT is:

The "Cannonball Run" TT in the Lamborghini Countach ( the one with the rear wing) at Black Cat County Short!!

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

25939371141_ce16bc450b_h.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 15:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 26C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Sunday night, the 15th of April, good luck! ;)

Hi guys,

Just been thinking, and how about we alternate the TTs events between Assetto and PCARS2? If you'd like to see something like that, i will create 2 new threads titled CRAP AC TTs and CRAP PCARS2 TTs (or something similar), and then we can have some fun. Let me know what you all think.

The new TT from Monday could be on PCARS2.

Remember this TT finishes tomorrow night, Sunday, get any times you have in! ;)

That's good with me too, I've been needing the right encouragement to put in some miles with PC2, I've had it for a while now, along with the season pass but its only been on 2 or 3 times!

Let the good times roll :)

My time will be up later today

Laters

Back