CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

OK, this is going to be my first and final time - I've got way too many untouched games on my PS that I need to explore, and I just don't click with AC to be honest.

1:57.730
Assetto Corsa_8.jpg

The New Assetto Corsa TT is:

The 1975 Ferrari F312t at Nurburgring GP!!

4fb708b2bbeea9f4f16ef73e10adb1f4--clay-regazzoni-race-racing.jpg

Nürburgring_-_Grand-Prix-Strecke.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 10:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 24C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end next Friday night, the 27th of July, good luck! ;)

What a fun little car!!

37922106_10217171216893777_7545010460957868032_n.jpg

1:59.352.......Now i know why Mr Lauda loved this car so much, and i'm sure it was worth a singed ear or two as well! :P

We finish tonight fellas, get any final times in.

We finish tonight fellas, get any final times in.

While I'd love to, the idea of torturing myself on the Nurb GP in the humid 35° heat we have here is about as appealing as having a tooth pulled by a mechanic with a monkey wrench.

That said I'd love to see this car again on perhaps a more period track such as the Hatch.

Oh and while we're on the subject of Nikki Lauda, if any of you haven't seen the film Rush then, ahem, rush out and get it. Daniel Brühl totally and utterly nails Nikki Lauda to the point that he's practically indistinguishable from the real Nikki Lauda, and Chris Hemsworth does a damned convincing job of James Hunt as well. I'd rate it as my second favourite motorsport movie after Le Mans, and it's a very close second.

While I'd love to, the idea of torturing myself on the Nurb GP in the humid 35° heat we have here is about as appealing as having a tooth pulled by a mechanic with a monkey wrench.

That said I'd love to see this car again on perhaps a more period track such as the Hatch.

Oh and while we're on the subject of Nikki Lauda, if any of you haven't seen the film Rush then, ahem, rush out and get it. Daniel Brühl totally and utterly nails Nikki Lauda to the point that he's practically indistinguishable from the real Nikki Lauda, and Chris Hemsworth does a damned convincing job of James Hunt as well. I'd rate it as my second favourite motorsport movie after Le Mans, and it's a very close second.

Yes mate, Rush is a great film....I have it on Blu Ray and downloaded (hush hush) on my laptop. A super film.....The name's Hunt, it rhymes with C........! :lol:

1:59.710 is all i could get. Not a fan of this track either @Slapped
i WAS a fan of the film Rush and agree Daniel Bruhl nailed it. I like LeMans a lot and also Grand Prix with James Garner. My dad took me to see that in 196x
A suggestion for a future TT... the Lambo Huracan ST. Ran with @SpaceBreed and Co at Zandvoort the other night was a ton o fun
nurbgp.jpg

Last edited:
1:59.710 is all i could get. Not a fan of this track either @Slapped
i WAS a fan of the film Rush and agree Daniel Bruhl nailed it. I like LeMans a lot and also Grand Prix with James Garner. My dad took me to see that in 196x
A suggestion for a future TT... the Lambo Huracan ST. Ran with some friends at Zandvoort the other night was a ton o funView attachment 754557

Well done soks.....And the Lambo at Zandvoort will be the next TT! ;)

The new Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo At Zandvoort!!

Gallery_1.jpg

Zandvoort_track_map.png

Conditions:

Time: 15:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end next Tuesday night, the 7th of August, good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Nice car and nice track. Took it for a bit of a spin earlier in practice mode, and while I don’t know the track that well at the moment I can see potential for some of you guys to be down in the low 1:40s, possibly even high 1;30s

Softs are definitely going to be the tyre of choice here - at least for me.

Had a little go (having too much fun with the 70th anniversary Ferrari pack to try any more :D ) and did a 1:43.424!

38480804_10217248062894879_5174104465350852608_n.jpg

Don't use the softs, they go red after a lap and a half....Mediums are a good bet. I'll try again later!

Had a little go (having too much fun with the 70th anniversary Ferrari pack to try any more :D ) and did a 1:43.424!

View attachment 756909

Don't use the softs, they go red after a lap and a half....Mediums are a good bet. I'll try again later!
I was thinking the Medium tires might be the way to go. If I knew the course like the back of my hand and wanted to do the "Bat out of Hell" thing; I'd run the softs for 1 lap. But seeing that I'm always making mistakes, Mediums it is.

Edit...I hate my phones keypad.

Last edited:
Back