CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HammyMansell
  • 1,533 comments
  • 153,229 views
I really like lots of stuff about this GTS game but the driving experience turns me off. It's just so easy and unrealistic to drive the cars. I never locked any wheels during braking for example; I'd have to try hard to make the car spin for example; the gearing, the vacuum cleaner sounds, etc... Lots of illogical stuff to cope with.
Yes it's hard to be fast but that's the way it is with every game under the sun! Even in Candy Crush! Playing is one thing but mastering is another thing!

I think I like to be challenged and this GTS doesn't give me that feeling; regardless of my awful skills anyways if you get what I mean.

But enjoy it guys really! If you can look past that it's one of the best games out there especially for online competition! It's iRacing for consoles!

@HammyMansell Oh yeah and I find half of the cars in this game drive the same! I've driven lots of cars and they barely feel any different!
The word "Sport" in the title is expressing the competition I think. So they're implying it's very competitive like a Sport, which is true I think.
 
The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:


The Lotus 72D At Vallelunga!!
​

HMG-Paints-Lotus-72-5-1973-06-Spain-1973.png

Vallelunga 05.7cd20f8b5fa359570176a4c98dac0f50.png
Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 21C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 28th of July, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!
 
Last edited:
Great car and tricky track for sure. Glad to be back on AC as it’s been a while. Quick few laps to get a feel for this one
1:51.366

Good to see you taking part mate!! Try as much as you like! ;)
 
Just got Corsa and was looken for a actual Formula league of some kind idk but ay I took a few trips around this tricky track I've never been on 1.51.. Pumped I foundt some competition I'll be back an be posted a actual time tomorrow after work
 
My fov from Nikis Ferrari last night I had to drive that thing first ugh comen from gt sport this g27 feels completely different
 

Attachments

  • 20190715_183712.jpg
    20190715_183712.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 26
My fov from Nikis Ferrari last night I had to drive that thing first ugh comen from gt sport this g27 feels completely different

Nice one @Garthaniel86 and welcome to the CRAP TTs! Well done with the time, and you can try as much as you like! ;)
 
I haven’t had much time to do these recently unfortunately but I did have a spare 30 minutes today but not to use the wheel unfortunately so dusted of the controller instead, if nothing else to learn the track (which is great btw).

1.35.647 not bad

87045F0D-921F-4354-BC84-9FF293F0DA1C.jpeg
 
Holy crap @Venster das moven! I've ownt this g27 for 4 years now I just cant wit controllers anymore.. Plus back on gt6 I shattered my times once I moved to a wheel

I’ve been using a controller for 30 years I reckon, a wheel for about 18 months so a noob on a wheel by comparison really!

I’m going to have a go on the wheel later, I’m ‘usually’ faster with it than controller.
 
Haha I'm almost to that 30 mark, It all started with Turismo 1 for me I've owned everyone. 4 was my favorite, I've recently fell in love with Formula cars tryen to start a league on Corsa atm actually.. Just getten a headcount for now ‍♂️
 
Haha I'm almost to that 30 mark, It all started with Turismo 1 for me I've owned everyone. 4 was my favorite, I've recently fell in love with Formula cars tryen to start a league on Corsa atm actually.. Just getten a headcount for now ‍♂️

Is it older formula cars? If so I'd be interested!
 
One thing I forgot to ask @HammyMansell are we allowed to change the engine limiter?
Just incase, ive set all my times with it at the default setting so as not to break the rules.
 
One thing I forgot to ask @HammyMansell are we allowed to change the engine limiter?
Just incase, ive set all my times with it at the default setting so as not to break the rules.

Hi mate, all car settings are stock, apart from the tyre compound, tyre wear (you can turn it off in the game menu), TC, fuel level (also can be turned off) and that's about it I think lol!

No sweat for asking mate, great time from you with the engine limiter as standard haha! :D
 
Back