CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

I really like lots of stuff about this GTS game but the driving experience turns me off. It's just so easy and unrealistic to drive the cars. I never locked any wheels during braking for example; I'd have to try hard to make the car spin for example; the gearing, the vacuum cleaner sounds, etc... Lots of illogical stuff to cope with.
Yes it's hard to be fast but that's the way it is with every game under the sun! Even in Candy Crush! Playing is one thing but mastering is another thing!

I think I like to be challenged and this GTS doesn't give me that feeling; regardless of my awful skills anyways if you get what I mean.

But enjoy it guys really! If you can look past that it's one of the best games out there especially for online competition! It's iRacing for consoles!

@HammyMansell Oh yeah and I find half of the cars in this game drive the same! I've driven lots of cars and they barely feel any different!
The word "Sport" in the title is expressing the competition I think. So they're implying it's very competitive like a Sport, which is true I think.

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Lotus 72D At Vallelunga!!

HMG-Paints-Lotus-72-5-1973-06-Spain-1973.png

Vallelunga 05.7cd20f8b5fa359570176a4c98dac0f50.png
Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 21C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 28th of July, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!

Last edited:
Holy crap @Venster das moven! I've ownt this g27 for 4 years now I just cant wit controllers anymore.. Plus back on gt6 I shattered my times once I moved to a wheel

I’ve been using a controller for 30 years I reckon, a wheel for about 18 months so a noob on a wheel by comparison really!

I’m going to have a go on the wheel later, I’m ‘usually’ faster with it than controller.

Haha I'm almost to that 30 mark, It all started with Turismo 1 for me I've owned everyone. 4 was my favorite, I've recently fell in love with Formula cars tryen to start a league on Corsa atm actually.. Just getten a headcount for now ‍♂️

One thing I forgot to ask @HammyMansell are we allowed to change the engine limiter?
Just incase, ive set all my times with it at the default setting so as not to break the rules.

Hi mate, all car settings are stock, apart from the tyre compound, tyre wear (you can turn it off in the game menu), TC, fuel level (also can be turned off) and that's about it I think lol!

No sweat for asking mate, great time from you with the engine limiter as standard haha! :D

Back