CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

1:19.914

7752FABD-EB7B-44EC-B8AA-D243AB6BD2E9.jpeg

@HammyMansell Great time mate! 👍👍

I did three stints today on RS & RSS tires...after adjusting a bit for the RSS tires, I was able to get a good time! No more laps for me as I use over the ear headphones set to deep bass and the 'thump' of the expansion joints was killing me! :crazy::crazy:

TC: 0 - BB: +1 - torque split: 40/60

1:15.453
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200222152238.jpg

Sorry for the double post...:embarrassed:

@HammyMansell Any chance for a CRAP on-line lobby race with one of the time trials?...:)

:cheers:

Thanks mate, a great time there from you too, well done! ;)

I wish I could arrange something man, but lack of time.......But only last night I did a laid back league race with a group of racers that I've met though the Daily Races....The next race is in 2 weeks, the 6th of March, in Lambo Gr3s at Monza....

The races last about 55 mins in total, If you want I could tag you there in the thread, and you can see if you can join in, ok? ;)

Last edited:
Here are the results of the GT Sport TT in the Subaru wrx sti Isle Of Man TT car at Tokyo Expressway Inner Loop..

@HammyMansell 1:15.176

@Bass Addict 1:15.453

@zaxs 1:16.785

@Rosinbag1 1:19.914

Tom Davies 1:21.397

Well done to you all for giving the TT a go, a testing little combo there through the narrow streets! The new CRAP GT Sport TT starts next Monday, the 2nd of March, see you then! ;)

Last edited:
The new CRAP GT Sport TT is...

The Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 (Gr3) At Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A!!

ESBl4ngXkAA43De.jpg

ESBl6FgXUAAEKr5.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Morning (8:30am)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 8th of March, good luck! ;)

Had a run, not a super time, but one non the less...

ESlrUp2WoAEILGE.jpg

1:09.346!!

Results up later fellas, get any times in that you have!

Here are the results of the GT Sport TT in the Aston Martin Vantage GT1 at Blue Moon Bay Infield A layout..

@HammyMansell 1:09.346

Well, I think that makes me the winner this week, that's a shame lol......Hopefully we'll get more times on the board in the next one, which starts next Monday, the 16th of March, see you then for it!

CRAPpers, just to let you know that for the foreseeable future I won't be able to run the TTs, due to being busy with things etc, really sorry for that.....

If someone else would like to run the TTs in my absence, feel free to do so....All the same, I will restart the TTs at some point.

Thanks for taking part in the competition, see you again soon!

The Hamster.

Understood and will have to pass on hosting them for now due to my schedule and timing. If something changes I’ll offer some help

Thanks mate, I hope to be back soon running things, I just don't want to make false promises at the moment. Cheers! ;)

Back