CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

Last night i did 1:39.099 on SH, that one was on him, supposed to be default?

Great track for Golf!

BTW, did it with DS4, in frequent time I began to do some tests and sadly, I'm slower with wheel.
Last chickane for example, doing it just fine with DS4.

Well done with the times so far guys, and I've never played the game on the DS4 mate, It must feel weird......The last racing game I played on a pad was GT 2 on the PS1, but I got a Madkatz wheel while still on that anyway lol......20 years of wheel racing, it's flown by!

1:37.510 Fun little car
E8E7D184-BAA7-4778-9B48-4BA351AE19FF.jpeg

Put a RSS shoes on him and gave it a shot with DS4:

Level of arcade and it's quality reminded me on never forgotten RD: GRID - orginal one, ofc.
You can slide, roll, even fly :)
But on very fun, enoyable way.

Well done with the times so far guys, and I've never played the game on the DS4 mate, It must feel weird......The last racing game I played on a pad was GT 2 on the PS1, but I got a Madkatz wheel while still on that anyway lol......20 years of wheel racing, it's flown by!

Great!
Using my requires moving whole deck and my wheels, pedals and chair are never on same place bcs of position in middle of room.
But overall, I'm slower, is it bcs of long abstence, is it bcs of years, my psychological condition or is just happening irreversible...?
Anyway, I'm really disappionted and thinking about selling again...

And correction to my time - the one I posted first is not ok, I forgot to change time to morning.
Later I did and so far my best is 1:39.139 - Goodwood looks much nicer at morning.
DS4, even witout moving and trying with wheel.

Sadly no time for me to give this TT a go this week, a pity!

Results up in a little over an hour, get any final times in people! ;)

Here are the results of the TT in the VW Golf MKI GTI at Goodwood...

@Rosinbag1 1:37.510

@Bass Addict 1:38.157

@zaxs 1:39.139

@HammyMansell 1:42.621

Well done to all of you that had a go, and good job Rosinbag1, you've got your maiden first win in the TTs...Well done mate! The next CRAP GT Sport TT starts next Monday, the 20th of January, see you then!!

@Rosinbag1 as you won the TT, it's your turn to choose the combo for the next one! Let me know in a PM here please mate, thanks! ;)

These TT's end too fast for me lol. We have started tearing up our bathroom to do a complete renovation with plumbing and everything. That includes some pipes that are in my gaming cave, so I have to remove everything for a couple of months :nervous:👎 and I don't have anywhere to put my chair so it'll most likely stored somewhere until our bathroom is completely finished, and no racing before mid-late march :eek::guilty:

I've decided to start the new TT today, as I'm busy tomorrow, so it'll be one thing less to do along with the results from other TTs....

The new CRAP GT Sport TT is:

The Volkswagen Scirocco Gr 4 At Sardegna Road Track - B II

EOlRkGTXUAMeeV8.jpg

EOlRpXfU4AAoqNJ.jpg.png

Conditions:

Time: Morning (07:00)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 26th of January, good luck! ;)

My turn...

EPHztRIXUAAyR6_.jpg

1:24.213!

RS tyres, and everything else 0 with the assists.

I was on for a 23.9, but made a little mistake at the last left sweeping corner, and lost a touch of momentum.

Fun little car with FWD, like a Touring Car! It would make for a fun one make series!

This time the Hamster went the right way around the treadmill! :D First time around this layout, felt wierd with the couple of laps I did!

EPNTiGvX4AAfc8p.jpg

1:24.674! Same as before with RS tyres, and all assists at 0.

Results up a little later people. ;)

The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr3 At Brand Hatch GP!

hqdefault.jpg

EPyvxkrWsAAgj5g.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Daytime (10:00)
Weather: Cloudy

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 9th of February, good luck! ;)

Well done with the times, I was hoping to have a try, but am currently in the middle of a 6 hour and counting power cut, so not sure if I'll have time to try now, what a pity.

Results up in less than 3 hours.

Here are the results of the TT in the Toyota Supra Gr3 "BatMobile" at Brands GP.....

@Bass Addict 1:22.337

@zaxs 1:22.993

@Rosinbag1 1:26.725

Well done to those of you that had a go, and nice one Bass Addict, you're the winner this week! The next GT Sport TT starts next Monday, the 17th of February, see you then for it!

@Bass Addict, your turn to choose the next TT combo for winning this week! Let me know in a PM here please, thanks! ;)

Last edited:

The Subaru WRX STI Isle Of Man Time Attack Car '16 At Tokyo Expressway - Central Inner Loop!

EQ0Ol3UW4AA4SC4.jpg

EQ0OoJiX0AYld6A.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Twilight (18:00)
Weather: Clear

To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 23rd of February, good luck! ;)

Back