CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

And while there's no VR for me this time round, I'm loving the external replays with this car and track - it's great to see the way the car moves around. This isn't my quickest, but it was a fun little lap with some sideways and three wheel action :D

Nice driving man!! I was waiting for a "dangle!" :D Haha good stuff!

After a few laps I almost thought I was at the wrong track because I was so far off! But I improved almost 2 seconds a few laps later so I'm happy with this time

Attachments

• 42342589_2154544844792304_8773481385194160128_o.jpg
    42342589_2154544844792304_8773481385194160128_o.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
First track I ever visited was cadwell park way back in the early eighties with my dad to watch the bikes, brings back memories when I race on here :) .

Really fun combo, time left and need to find time to run this again 👍.

1:36.866

DSC_0755.JPG

nice one. Personally have given up. Its not blowing my hair back at all

I'm in bed (alone) with the "two bob bits" since last night, no way of trying today. Hopefully tomorrow no more Brown Rain, and I can give it a go! :indiff:

Now you see I'm not really fast :lol:

When the rocket-fueled hamster pulls his kecks up and gets a run in... and @hasslemoff finds what he left... my time will be exposed as merely human :lol: I hope to give it another go, but I doubt I can get much better.

Never settle :) I started with 1:43 or 1:44 and built it up from there. I don't think any improvement was a whole second, mostly just tenths here and there - although getting the exit of T3 right is a good one! On T4 and the following curve that wants to spit you out I'm still slower than @gregc I think, too conservative (using his ghost was very helpful). For the rest I'm just trying not to fall off, and dreading the last hairpin - it's all too easy to get unsettled just before that. Many restarts, lol.

When the rocket-fueled hamster pulls his kecks up and gets a run in... and @hasslemoff finds what he left... my time will be exposed as merely human :lol: I hope to give it another go, but I doubt I can get much better.

Never settle :) I started with 1:43 or 1:44 and built it up from there. I don't think any improvement was a whole second, mostly just tenths here and there - although getting the exit of T3 right is a good one! On T4 and the following curve that wants to spit you out I'm still slower than @gregc I think, too conservative (using his ghost was very helpful). For the rest I'm just trying not to fall off, and dreading the last hairpin - it's all too easy to get unsettled just before that. Many restarts, lol.

The key there, for me at least, is a really aggressive turn in to the long right hander - if you get it right it's flat out all the way from the exit of 4 to the braking zone for Gooseneck.

Having spent a bit of time following @Outspacer's ghost I've managed to find a decent chunk of time (most helpful through the last two sectors!), I'm now down to a 1:38.314. Very happy to have got well into the 38's :) If I get another run I'll be targeting a 37....

20180925190935_1.jpg

The key there, for me at least, is a really aggressive turn in to the long right hander - if you get it right it's flat out all the way from the exit of 4 to the braking zone for Gooseneck.

I'm flat from T4, just slower through it. You're braver at hanging it out near the grass, while I hug the inside for longer. I'll work on it :)

Can you search for specific people's ghost laps then?

I dunno... we're both on PC and there's only one other person on the leaderboard for this combo! I know consoles don't have leaderboards for car/track combos (just class/track?), and I don't know if they even store ghosts in such an accessible way either :(

edit: as Hammy says, on console just the top 30 have ghosts. And that's full of Mercedes CLK-LM times... hasslemoff is 247th in the 250 GT. :(

Last edited:
I think the top 30 of each leaderboard has a ghost on console @General_Edead , on the left of the TT screen you'll see "add ghost" in a blue box. And from there you can add the ghost that you want, I think that's how it works anyway lol! :P

Still feeling CRAPpy, but no more rain, just settled conditions. Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday I'll get a few laps in before we end.

Well done so far everyone!

At last I feel a bit stronger today, and managed to get 5 laps in, with a best time of 1:38.321! A tricky combo, you have to almost drift the car where possible to keep the momentum up, and the final section is very tricky, but good fun!

42573039_10217672975037417_2111315204414373888_n.jpg

3 other times via the in game TT screen:

42581009_10217672988477753_3161417872014573568_n.jpg

@knukken on a 1:40.415, MRC_ELCANGRI on a 1:41.217, and Doctor @nosoks on a 1:43, 555, well done fellas!

Remember we finish this TT tomorrow night, Thursday, so get any final times in before then! ;)

Latest Posts

Back