CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

United Kingdom
Near Reading, Uk
JohnSchoonsBeard
CRAP DiRT Rally Club

C.R.A.P. Stands for Casual (or clean) Racing Affiliates Program. We're not a particularly Casual group but the "Casual" represents many members inability to commit to full online series due to time constraints.

In previously GT5/6 and currently in Project Cars we race must nights. Sometimes in varied races. Sometimes longer Endurance races. We do also run some series for those who can make it regularly. Read more on our Project Cars thread below.

12961191_861370573985416_6365317673145815603_o.jpg

Join the in game leagues below. Log in or register with Racenet and join the league

https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/31985/crap-dirt-club

This one is just for Hill Climb @ Pikes Peak. Having that allows us to run events simultaneously.

https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/46298/crap-hillclimb

CRAP pCARS Club
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-pcars-club.327783/

Last edited:
CRAP Commandments
(Racing rules and Etiquette)

Adapted from our Project Cars Club Commandments. I've changed a couple of things. Obviously most of this only really applies to Rally Cross multiplayer.

0. BEFORE we even start racing we need to respect each other on and off the virtual track (on Gtplanet and PSN chat). It can't be stressed how important this is. Respect other opinions, apologise yourself where necessary, accept others apologies.

1. Deliberate and/or repetitive corner cutting is forbidden. Part of 2 wheels, on a 4 wheel car ;)should be inside the rough track boundaries. If you gain an advantage by exceeding the track limits simply give it back.

2. If you come off the track re-enter with care by looking to ensure the track is clear (look left, right, back are your friend).

3. Rage quitting the lobby is prohibited. If you have to leave the race early, please inform the race steward about the reason.

4. Dangerous and reckless driving is prohibited. Mistakes happen but if you think you may have caused an accident allow the "victim" to regain their place ahead of you even if that means other drivers also pass you. Better to offer to give back a position in error and be told to carry on than to have the other driver feel silently aggrieved.

4b. It should go without saying that deliberate crashing or ramming is absolutely against our principles. If you think you might be petulant enough to do it in CRAP then please shut the door on your way out, you're not welcome here.

5. When being lapped you may stay on the racing line (this is more like older Formula 1 rules) but do not intentionally block the overtaking cars (see 6). Unlapping yourself is of course allowed. The driver of the overtaking car(s) is responsible for making the pass without incident. It's easier to see where you're going than whereyou've been. If it isn't then you're pointing the wrong way.

6. When on a straight you're allowed one change of direction before lining your car up for the next corner so no weaving to and fro to stop an overtake or avoid a competitor getting a draft/tow.

7. If the front of the car behind is level with the front door (or driver's head) of the car ahead going into a corner then adequate track space needs to be left for the car behind throughout the corner. If the car behind isn't alongside they may need to back out and wait until the next opportunity.

8. Be aware of your surroundings and other drivers. Use mirrors and look left/right to see your opponents. Treat them as you want to be treated (sado masochists need not apply)

9. Although contact is permitted in Rally Cross ramming is prohibited.

10a. Overtaking without incident is the main responsibility of the overtaking car as they have a better view of the other car.

10b. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF :)

Last edited:
Reserved
@JohnScoonsBeard PSN:JohnSchoonsBeard (owner)
@Branden Elmes PSN:brandoluckybeatz
@Football67611 PSN:Football67611
@catamount39 PSN:catamount39
@Scaff PSN:ScaffUK
@weisda3 PSN:weisda3
@ELmarcotuff PSN:ELmarctuff
@DnBasshead007 PSN: DnBasshead007
@HammyMansell PSN:HammyMansell1980
@Bjorn Lucas PSN:allstyles
@Eyeseeh50 PSN:ICH-MOTORSPORT (moderator)
@PzR Slim PSN:GTP_Slim
@andrew1990 PSN:ajh_1990
@V0RT3X PSN:JDM_V0RT3X7373
@alegunner68 PSN:alegunner68
@matty_234 PSN:matty234
@jake2013guy PSN:RacingAtHome
@Weslevoo7 PSN:Weslev007
@Donnced PSN: Donnced
@Yeldz PSN:Yeldz
@harrison1476 PSN:No1Driv3r_
@GTP_unkymo PSN:unkymo
@VonSlamStone PSN:Von_Slam_Stone
@CLowndes888 PSN:fubbles888
@GOTMAXPOWER PSN:
GOTMAXPOWER
@kartracer2442 PSN:kartracer24
@scholesy1899 PSN:SCAR-Scholesy
@Pfei PSN: pfei
@OntzettendeJan PSN: janduin68
@esio trot PSN:esiotrot
@zapatocny07 PSN:
@Dice73AF PSN: Dice73AF

Last edited:
Mine's coming from Amazon so it should be here fairly promptly. It is still Easter holidays so my first few days will be limited with the children around and of course there's Project Cars to get in the way. I thought I'd better order Dirt Rally now as with Assetto Corsa and No Man's Sky coming in a few months the only thing I'm going to be short of is time.

Mine's coming from Amazon so it should be here fairly promptly. It is still Easter holidays so my first few days will be limited with the children around and of course there's Project Cars to get in the way. I thought I'd better order Dirt Rally now as with Assetto Corsa and No Man's Sky coming in a few months the only thing I'm going to be short of is time.
#ReleaseDayShippingSwag :D

Here's my first ever run (obviously with the crashes :P ) in the Mini in Greece, great fun. The FFB is different to Pcars of course, but maybe i have to adjust it, and get used to it after Pcars. Looking forward to getting my hands on the faster more powerful cars later!!

Latest Posts

Back