CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

This game is so satisfying when you nail a corner going sideways, opposite lock!!

Classic McRae!

12932841_10209215716371236_6324304914567825649_n.jpg

Shipping updated to delivery today!!!! Cant wait to try this out tonight. I sent a request to join the league.

You're in.

Well the first event is over unfortunately the results aren't visible on the dirt website. I don't know if you can see anything in game now that season has finished but it's a shame we can't see the results online.

The last time I looked with 6 minutes left before it expired @PzR Slim was 5 minutes ahead of the other two finishers AJ and myself. A few others started but clearly ran into mechanical difficulties ;) and didn't complete the last leg of the event in the rain on the half gravel half tarmac

@PzR Slim I don't know why but after the event finished you didn't get any league points even though you won by 5 minutes. I'll see if there's a known bug with league points.

Anyway here's a rough estimate of the starters

1st 30 mins @PzR Slim PSN:GTP_SLIM
2nd 35 mins @andrew1990 PSN:ajh_1990
3rd 37 mins @JohnScoonsBeard PSN:JohnSchoonsBeard (owner)
DNF @alegunner68 PSN:alegunner68
DNF @Bjorn Lucas PSN:allstyles (could be wrong on that one)
DNF @Football67611 PSN:Football67611

The next season/event will be single stages and will allow restarts. I'm not going to be around much this weekend but maybe someone wants to try and plan some rallycross multiplayer action?

Well that's a bit of a shame but had huge fun running the three different configs last night so no harm done!! Hopefully if there are some issues they can work through them so we don't have any issues going forward.

Well that's a bit of a shame but had huge fun running the three different configs last night so no harm done!! Hopefully if there are some issues they can work through them so we don't have any issues going forward.

Count me in for the next one :)

I would like to join the club!
PSN: RacingAtHome

Welcome CRAPpers. Make sure you join the league linked below.

A new season starts in 25 minutes. There are 6 single stage events that can be run repeatedly. Each one is open for around 4 days. The next event becomes available just after the previous one closes. Takes us up to the start of May.

https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/31985/crap-dirt-club

Good luck everyone.

Hey!! I'm in! And just joined the league on the dirt rally website!
Sure it will be fun!

You've whizzed to the top (and the bottom) of the leaderboard.

Clicking on the following links below show our in game starts profiles on the dirt site. Loads of comparison stuff. Try it.

1 donnced 04:36.423

Edit: usurped....

Pos. Name Time
1 ajh_1990 03:56.123
2 donnced 04:36.423

And again:
Pos. Name Time
1 ELMARCTUFF 03:42.157
2 ajh_1990 03:56.123
3 donnced 04:36.423

Last edited:
Yeah I'll leave them off, it's starting to get better, I'm taking too much speed into the corners and I've noticed you only have to dab the brakes.
Very steep learning curve for me but really enjoying it, once it clicks it's going to be awesome fun

Yes ale, perfecting the game will be the challenge ultimately! Very rewarding when you get it right! ;)

This game is amazing 10/10 oh my god. 👍 worked half day at work today (it's my bday) gf picked up dirt rally for me, played some rally cross and some of the events, at least with the G29 it is quite challenging! (In a good way) so glad to be back into the sim racing scene. See you guys around :)

I'm being dead honest, I thought I was doing bad, all I wanted to do was keep the cossy on the road lol, I'm also using a t300rs with all assists off, I hope I can attack it again as I see slim just ruined my time.

I still need to get my accounts and stuff all sorted out, which I'll do tomorrow. I will join in on the next event. (It's not because I'm not good around pikes peak! Honest!:sly:)

Then what's this about? ^

It's an old image from our first season. I'll change it in a day or two. Trip to Legoland for son's birthday. Wish me luck. Tougher than Pikes Peak in the rain.

@Donnced
We should be able to run these time trials multiple times. Can you try again?

Last edited:
Back