CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Sorry for the necromancing ;)

Are there still dirt rally leagues? I'm enjoying the game a lot! I'm not really good but would like to race with people :P

Sorry for the necromancing ;)

Are there still dirt rally leagues? I'm enjoying the game a lot! I'm not really good but would like to race with people :P
I haven't been organising any leagues on Dirt Rally but have a regular club using Dirt 4.

First off how do these leagues work in dirt? Do we go online on a certai moment or do you just have to finish a stage by some time?

Also I haven't driven rearwheel drive in dirt :P

Events have a set time period in which you can compete and the system keeps track of everyone's times. You can see on the league page how much time is left on the current event as well as view the entire season and dates of each event.

Right, so you are strictly a ps4 organization.

Oh right, I misunderstood. You were asking if we accept times submitted from other platforms outside the league system. No, sorry.

I wish D4's Your Stage wasn't so boring because the league functionality in D4 is outstanding. We tried a season in D4 and of our 100+ members only one person ran all the rallies.

Back