CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

Hey, sorry but somethings come up tomorrow and I can't make it to the first enduro :-(
Hopefully I can get to the second one if anyone is keen to do that

Hi all CRAP racers, this is what i've been looking for! completely fed up with being just a moving chicane for all the young single kids (spending hours everyday playing) with no GF/little boy getting in the way of some good old GT5 time :sly:.

I'm a complete newbie at this forum lark but here it goes.

Can some one just do a simple list of things I need to do to get racing with you guys, do I really have to add all the existing members to my friends list?

Thanks for the help and fair play to Heathenpride for getting this going:tup:!!

S130south
Can some one just do a simple list of things I need to do to get racing with you guys, do I really have to add all the existing members to my friends list?

simple list is already done up in OP. :)

simple list is already done up in OP. :)

What Ken said. Just add the CRAP accounts that are listed in the OP and once Heathen (he hosts them) adds you, you're good to go. 👍

Hey guys. Been a flat out day, played cricket & got thumped :(

I've had zero tuning practice for the enduro as my main acc got 3 hours left of enduro at tsukuba so I'll knock that off tonight hopefully... if not I'll enter with a stock NSX Stealth & see how I go!!

Will add any new FR's tonight too.

Testdasi
Hi guys. I would like to join. Have added the CRAP_x PSN. Is there anything else I have to do?

Just wait for HP to add you to the CRAPers, and then join the lounges to have fun!

tris_73
Just wait for HP to add you to the CRAPers, and then join the lounges to have fun!

I thought I added you? will check when back inside in few min!

anyone having trouble picking a car based on tire wear? My R35 TC can do about 13 laps on racing med but my fast GT500 can do only 7 before i have to slow down to about the same lap time or slower then my TC!

e10rice
anyone having trouble picking a car based on tire wear? My R35 TC can do about 13 laps on racing med but my fast GT500 can do only 7 before i have to slow down to about the same lap time or slower then my TC!

Try RH?

I'm having huge difficulties myself... difficulties staying awake to finish Tsukuba plus my calves & thighs are cramping bad thanks to cricket today... it's a physically punishing race, the G's are ridonkulous :lol:

Oh it's a close race too which makes drowsiness even more dangerous! I went from first to fourth after a horror lap that saw me dozing at near every corner! IRL my car would be farqued! Currently 5 seconds off pace, if I lose this one.... well let's just say it won't be pretty!

...Thought RM cars can't be repainted.
You can indeed - the RM process takes away whatever colour was on the car, so don't re-spray before doing the RM...after that, just choose your colour and start your engines.

The decals and stuff will stay though, just try out a simple colour first to get an idea before applying the colour you want.

...Oh it's a close race too which makes drowsiness even more dangerous! I went from first to fourth after a horror lap that saw me dozing at near every corner! IRL my car would be farqued! Currently 5 seconds off pace, if I lose this one.... well let's just say it won't be pretty!
Damn that sounds tight - I hate it when drowsiness kicks in (no fun at 320kph coming off the Mulsanne straight...) I hope all the AI come down with a serious case of the over-zealous skid-fits, or get flat tyres. I've seen an AI car run out of fuel in an enduro before...

Luck be with ya man.

...Oops, double post...sorry.

MeanElf
Damn that sounds tight - I hate it when drowsiness kicks in (no fun at 320kph coming off the Mulsanne straight...) I hope all the AI come down with a serious case of the over-zealous skid-fits, or get flat tyres. I've seen an AI car run out of fuel in an enduro before...

Luck be with ya man.

It is tight, too tight :nervous:

1 hr 40 min left, gunna do it!! Could use a bucket of redbull :lol:

MeanElf
Mmmmm...beer!

Not saying that I can gents...but should there be a chance of me making it after all, what time would I need to let you know by?

Got beer but prefer to drive sober tonight Ken, been hitting it pretty heavy lately so I'm giving my body a rest from excess boozin' :D

I'll put you down as a maybe Elf, if not enough drivers then you can enter :)

Also everyone: the race venue is the lounge of PSN ID; CRAP_Enduro_1

PS: am now 2 seconds ahead with one hour left 👍

MeanElf
Mmmmm...beer!

Not saying that I can gents...but should there be a chance of me making it after all, what time would I need to let you know by?

You're registered for the race, so if you can make it in time you're in.

Good racing to all. I'm just leaving work at 2:30am so I'll be well and truly asleep. Let us all know how it went.

Those are good pics indeed. Not easy to find solid shots on a track editor track, what with the reduced visual presentation.

Nice work.

Cheers bro.

Thanks man, it was me, tha destroyer and slayer. destroyer took us down...

CRAP ENDURO QUALIFYING SESSION STARTS IN 33 MINUTES :)

I have half an hour to get a car ready :lol:

gren1414
Thanks man, it was me, tha destroyer and slayer. destroyer took us down...

It was a good race coming onto the huge straight at the end of Oakland Park, 2 seconds behind gren and slayer but I caught the slip stream and overtook and won by a second :)

Tried to but can't get into the room. Says "Network Incompatibility with Host" or some such nonsense. Would it be possible to switch hosts? If someone reads this and and goes into the Enduro Room can you please deliver the message?

Busted my a$$ to get through work today to get home in time, get a few laps in, now I can't get into the room!!

Johnnypenso
Tried to but can't get into the room. Says "Network Incompatibility with Host" or some such nonsense. Would it be possible to switch hosts? If someone reads this and and goes into the Enduro Room can you please deliver the message?

Busted my a$$ to get through work today to get home in time, get a few laps in, now I can't get into the room!!

host just changed. try again quick!

Johnnypenso

I am having a quick ciggy then back to room, we will wait 4 u Johnny. Worst case we use my lounge.

Back