CRAP GT6 - GT500 Sat 7 Nov 9pm EST (GMT-5)Open 

I have not been very active as of late, we travelled to Wisconsin to see my grandmother for her 100th birthday and getting back to work has been a bit busy, we have slightly more than a week until the first race, not too much interested expressed as far as that time frame, unfortunately my work week is such where I cannot do late night during the week or early mornings on the weekends to adjust for other schedules. If anyone wants to pick up an alternate time and host a twin race for what we have set up for each biweekly eleventh please let me know and we can work together on some ideas. I do have confirmation of a mystery driver who will be racing Saturday night (7th). He is a long time crapper who has been on a bit of a hiatus as he was trapped in some sort of fantasy realm.

Is it not GMT +?

Unfortunately family/work has got in the way plus I've got an infection in my foot that prevents me from even walking although I doubt this would affect my driving as I'm crap anyway :lol:

A negative sign is used for timezones behind GMT/UTC like North America to express the amount of hours difference from GMT/UTC.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20151107T21&p1=179&p2=136

Mark....I was incorrect on the time difference, we do daylight savings this weekend, so in fact it will be GMT -5 for next Saturday, that being said, I plan on opening a lobby up shortly for some 5 lap races in the GT500 cars...since I changed to the Supra I need to learn how she handles and I haven't driven in 2 weeks, I will post room number shortly.

Room is open, 1472-4711-0167-3386-3874

Closed the room, watching pitch perfect...I am secure enough to admit it.

Last edited:
1472-6681-3415-7084-1528

Have to go, need to help the wife with nonworking...(home work) if anyone wants to practice the track it is Eiffel Progar08 on my tracks list.

Last edited:
I was checking if any1 was practicing online, and it already showed the event closed. :v was it bad scheduled? its supposed to be later on today

I was checking if any1 was practicing online, and it already showed the event closed. :v was it bad scheduled? its supposed to be later on today

I think that was probably a mistake in setting up the event in the GT6 group. I think Progar is running it today (9pm Eastern US time)

I think that was probably a mistake in setting up the event in the GT6 group. I think Progar is running it today (9pm Eastern US time)

Yes, event is for the 7th, I miss dated in the events the event will not be held in the club lobby though, to give everyone a chance to join in case they haven't joined my club yet.

Room will open in roughly 3 hours, I will post room number in a new post.

Remember
GT500 @ Eiffel Tuning Prohibited
1 hour endurance race not including qualifying, qualifying will be 10 minutes and will start @ 8:50 PM Eastern -5 GMT,

1 TIRE compound change required, how you decide to do it is entirely up to you but it must be done.

Considering the less than impressive response and attendance, this idea was right up there with invading Russia in the winter, consider the whole thing scrubbed. Enjoy your evening, someone else can come up with am idea.

Well, if someone's down I'm ready to do some 450pp / 500pp races soon, I have some tunes I wanna try out. Track could be Nurburgring GP, Brands Hatch or Trial Mountain. I'm only semi serious about these tunes though, so don't expect a tough competitive race right off the bat, I'm mostly trying to see if any of these tunes are usable... so it won't be all S2000's and MG's, I'm trying to make other cars that noone's using go fast enough.

My main problem with showing up to events is time, I have a very irregular work schedule, but I can make it happen if I know about it a day or two in advance.

[spoiler
"viotunes, post: 11096128, member: 273545"]Well, if someone's down I'm ready to do some 450pp / 500pp races soon, I have some tunes I wanna try out. Track could be Nurburgring GP, Brands Hatch or Trial Mountain. I'm only semi serious about these tunes though, so don't expect a tough competitive race right off the bat, I'm mostly trying to see if any of these tunes are usable... so it won't be all S2000's and MG's, I'm trying to make other cars that noone's using go fast enough.

My main problem with showing up to events is time, I have a very irregular work schedule, but I can make it happen if I know about it a day or two in advance.[/spoiler]

Around 00:00 GMT I'm available until 02GMT, when the NA WW race starts. if you're on at the time, I don't mind

Around 00:00 GMT I'm available until 02GMT, when the NA WW race starts. if you're on at the time, I don't mind

That would be like 1 AM for me, not sure if I'm still up then but if I am I'll post in this thread and send an invitation on PSN, could be cool to have a late night session ! I think I will actually just stay up for this.

Back