CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interested to get involved racing with you guys, add me, PSN: Uniden347

sound good, (except maybe i am mostly gaming from 1900 to 2300), but the more clean races the better is is :)
psn: allstyles

Welcome guys. See you on track. All current events we run (in other threads on GTPlanet) are linked in the first post.

Upcoming Racing

I'll be running a drop in session from around 8pm BST (GMT+1) Thursday (tomorrow) evening for a few hours. More details to follow.

DS4 Tilt Steering

For all members this may be of use.

CRAP pCARS members without wheels might benefit from the following motion controls for steering which is now supported in the game.

Although I normally use a wheel I thought I'd try this. I just used my controller options as I'd set them up (in a previous post). I'm sure I could tweak and improve but it was still very good as I had it.

This player below reset all his settings back to default then used the following tweaks

"Mode 3, Steering Deadzone at 0, Steering Sensitivity at 40,speed sensitivity on 50, all else at default.
Definitely felt the best so far. All great apart from the initial steering movement from straight.
Tried the Advanced settings but could'nt see what difference but the video looks as though i had finer control with advanced Off.
Driving in bonnet view set to 90 not 80.
With Only ABS on.
Sorry for the poor videos. Don't actually drive with my arms extended, only so the camera can see the controller better. I'm no Steven Spielberg."

First video with Advanced On - ON,ON,OFF

Second video with Advanced Off.

This from another player

"Here's a vid of the BMW M3 GT at Willow Springs. Same settings: Steering Deadzone at 0. Steering Sensitivity at 35. Mode 3. Nothing else is changed, with the exception of maybe the amount of fuel in the car. I hold the controller like I'm holding a wheel. I have to say, the tilt steering is pretty impressive."

Welcome guys. See you on track. All current events we run (in other threads on GTPlanet) are linked in the first post.

Upcoming Racing

I'll be running a drop in session from around 8pm BST (GMT+1) Thursday (tomorrow) evening for a few hours. More details to follow.

DS4 Tilt Steering

For all members this may be of use.

CRAP pCARS members without wheels might benefit from the following motion controls for steering which is now supported in the game.

Although I normally use a wheel I thought I'd try this. I just used my controller options as I'd set them up (in a previous post). I'm sure I could tweak and improve but it was still very good as I had it.

This player below reset all his settings back to default then used the following tweaks

"Mode 3, Steering Deadzone at 0, Steering Sensitivity at 40,speed sensitivity on 50, all else at default.
Definitely felt the best so far. All great apart from the initial steering movement from straight.
Tried the Advanced settings but could'nt see what difference but the video looks as though i had finer control with advanced Off.
Driving in bonnet view set to 90 not 80.
With Only ABS on.
Sorry for the poor videos. Don't actually drive with my arms extended, only so the camera can see the controller better. I'm no Steven Spielberg."

First video with Advanced On - ON,ON,OFF

Second video with Advanced Off.

This from another player

"Here's a vid of the BMW M3 GT at Willow Springs. Same settings: Steering Deadzone at 0. Steering Sensitivity at 35. Mode 3. Nothing else is changed, with the exception of maybe the amount of fuel in the car. I hold the controller like I'm holding a wheel. I have to say, the tilt steering is pretty impressive."

Seeing that I have school and all of that, I pretty much can't race on the weekdays and only on the weekends, but holidays are approaching, so that will soon change.

Here are details for the varied session I plan on running tomorrow (Thursday) evening.

I'll be hosting a room using a variety of cars and tracks chosen by me or other CRAP pCARS members. Send me a friend request if you want to join in.

Force Realistic Aids: Yes
Damage: Performance Impacting
Mechanical Failures: Off

Private room: Send me a friend request
Qualifying 5 minutes only
Laps: 8 Laps (most circuits)
AI cars will be used if necessary at 70%

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...race-session-thu-18-jun-8pm-bst-gmt-1.330392/

I am very interested in this due to being a shift worker. Please add me, and anyone else interested in clean racing for that matter. PSN; thewispo

Welcome Smithdan78/thewispo. I highly recommend adding everyone's PSN ID from post 2 to maximise your raceagainsthumansability. I find it's easily done from the PSN phone app. Watching the thread can't hurt either. Cheers.

Put me down on the list if you would please John? You are already on my friends list. I am PSN SkaankyPuppy just to confirm 👍

Hi Skaanky. I've added you to the list. Just so I know did you get a notification when I tagged you in the CRAP GTPlanet member ID post further down the first page of this thread?

Cheers

Here are some sketchy details for a drop in/out session I will run on Saturday evening for between 4-8 hours. More to come on this.

Members and Friends Race Session Saturday 27 June 8pm BST (GMT+1) hosted by PSN:JohnSchoonsBeard

Last edited:
Good news...........For me!!! Im heading back to shore early. Weather permitting that is.So I got nearly 3weeks of racing with the crappers. Hey how come they called crap, there are some classy racers in this group.
Hope to make some races this time, every time there was a race last time home i missed it. I should be on pretty regular both during the day and at night. If anyone wants to race, tune, practice drop me a message?
Im back Sunday. Catch you guys soon

Good news...........For me!!! Im heading back to shore early. Weather permitting that is.So I got nearly 3weeks of racing with the crappers. Hey how come they called crap, there are some classy racers in this group.
Hope to make some races this time, every time there was a race last time home i missed it. I should be on pretty regular both during the day and at night. If anyone wants to race, tune, practice drop me a message?
Im back Sunday. Catch you guys soon
Not too sure yet but I could be racing Sunday evening. May see you then

I'm hoping to be free tonight for a few hours so I should be able to drop in. Just took delivery of a th8rs but the t3pa won't be here until Monday :grumpy:. So I'll be trying the shifter with auto clutch and will probably be even slower than I normally am:lol:

Back