CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine arrived on Monday of this week and coupled with the shifter they have taken some getting used to (still learning with them). But the immersion is superb.
I have had mine a few weeks and still getn used to them. Same set up as you guys apart from the pedal set up. Im using the G27 pedal set. Awsome combo if i do say so myself. lol:sly:

Mostly for new members below is the link to the "mini series" racing @GTracer2015 (PSN: weal77) is running tomorrow night.

I have changed the first post to reflect this. Tracks listed below the first date were what we ran then. Tracks for tomorrow night will either be confirmed by GTRacer2015 or made up on the night :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ints-thu-2-july-18-00-23-00-bst-gmt-1.330092/

Mostly for new members below is the link to the "mini series" racing @GTracer2015 (PSN: weal77) is running tomorrow night.

I have changed the first post to reflect this. Tracks listed below the first date were what we ran then. Tracks for tomorrow night will either be confirmed by GTRacer2015 or made up on the night :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ints-thu-2-july-18-00-23-00-bst-gmt-1.330092/

OK lads,

First of all, Sorry for the delay in posting this. Been a busy day/ night.

After a few test laps I propose the track list for tomorrow night as follows:

16 Laps@ Oshersleben GP

10 Laps@ Spa

17 Laps@ Road America

14 Laps@ Watkins Glen

If for any reason Its decided we change a track on the night im open to change. There a couple of these tracks that are tight, Be some close racing so sure there will be rubs or dinks. If this does happen please ensure the place is given back to poor guy you pushed off or shunted. Apart from that, We are good.:gtpflag:

Catch you guys tomorrow night? Its beer then bed for me. We kick off around 18.00 ( GMT 1 ) Will have a room open at least 17.00 so I can set up the 1st race and get used to hosting a lobby. Also to fire out the invites. If for any reason I miss someone please Pm me on PSN. weal77

So GMT is Britain's time, right? I'm in Canada so this is 4 hours earlier for me. I might not be able to catch the first race but definitely the next ones.

You are in Toronto therefore 5 hours behind London. We are GMT-4

I won't be able to make the Races tonight unless some folks decide to keep racing as I don't get home till 22:00 GMT.

Just unreal... My first race with you guys, my Porsche is on the dot, I start in 3rd, climb to first, gaining gap lap after lap and suddenly BOOOOM! I hit an invisible wall, my car flips 3 times in the air, loses a wheel while I'm watching all of this absolutely astonished in what it seems like a slow motion picture in my brain!
I think I'm puting this game away until SMS fixes, at least, 70 or 80 of the 200 known bugs and glitches the sim has.
Oh, btw, awesome people in the track. Thanks for the welcome words. See you soon.

Just unreal... My first race with you guys, my Porsche is on the dot, I start in 3rd, climb to first, gaining gap lap after lap and suddenly BOOOOM! I hit an invisible wall, my car flips 3 times in the air, loses a wheel while I'm watching all of this absolutely astonished in what it seems like a slow motion picture in my brain!
I think I'm puting this game away until SMS fixes, at least, 70 or 80 of the 200 known bugs and glitches the sim has.
Oh, btw, awesome people in the track. Thanks for the welcome words. See you soon.
I had a blast racing with you guys but unfortunately the ping pong AI a that disappeared then reappeared on top of me caused me to total my car in every race. They were the same during qualifying and practice but I still had a great time. I have a video of the AI that I'll upload when I have a chance to show you what I mean.

I had a blast racing with you guys but unfortunately the ping pong AI a that disappeared then reappeared on top of me caused me to total my car in every race. They were the same during qualifying and practice but I still had a great time. I have a video of the AI that I'll upload when I have a chance to show you what I mean.
Think il do ai cars off on Sunday even if it's a small grid !!

I seem to have this issue when using WiFi. Switching in the cable and using a hard wired set up makes a huge difference for me. I understand it's not doable for everyone but if you can, I suggest testing it out. Not to mention we are all in different countries so that makes connections weaker

It happened in every race and if that wasn't bad enough after having to pit to repair my car I'd have the pit stop bug! So my brand new tyres were overheated by the end of the first lap out of the pits. But as I said I still had a great time (although I must have come across as a real whinging buffoon).

I seem to have this issue when using WiFi. Switching in the cable and using a hard wired set up makes a huge difference for me. I understand it's not doable for everyone but if you can, I suggest testing it out. Not to mention we are all in different countries so that makes connections weaker

I have a cable hard wired set up but it didn't make a difference last night. The AI were ice skating all over the place and sometimes crashing into me. I also like the idea to turn off the AI the next time.

It was great to race with the Crap members last night :) I am up for more racing Sunday.

Last edited:
ThmsNeth, good to see another dutchie here, will add you tonight if that is ok!?
(will be playing PC tonight after 2100,... first have too play Jurassic World with me nephews...)

Go ahead add me no problem, cool to have another dutchie on my psn list.

Have fun with Jurrasic World!

Good luck everyone tonight anyone welcome @7 bst Clio cup British track championship invite your mates too. will be on a lil b4 7 for practice

Probably miss this one lads. Got something on tonight. Hope its a good turn out for the race. I found the Clio horrible as default. Done a few laps with Spliffy the other day. Who at the time was the quickest man alive in the Clio around Snetterton200 on the online time trial. Not Crap at all my friend.:cheers: Good luck tonight guys

@ Admoo. Can't remember what the time was he got but I was waaaaaaaaaaaay off that pace. Lol Talking of T.T's Where do we find the crap thread for times our ( Crap's ) time trials? was looking for them yesterday but could a buggery find them?

Back