CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just checking if we will continue CRAP pCars2 discussion here boys? Hope we can get together again, I am 5-6 hours ahead of UK time and 12-13 hours ahead of Eastern NAmerica time and 3-4 hours behind Eastern Oz

@nosoks send @JohnScoonsBeard a PM on PSN to see if he can setup a thread here for CRAP PCars2 or something like that. :)

i do not want to be uptight,.. but is there gonna be a crap topic in pc2 forum??
I need some awesome people to have some clean driving with,.. and since it is dead here,..

( i do not want to make a crap topic in pc2 forum because i am just a member,,.. but we do need one!!
Does: Pretty please help :embarrassed: )

i do not want to be uptight,.. but is there gonna be a crap topic in pc2 forum??
I need some awesome people to have some clean driving with,.. and since it is dead here,..

( i do not want to make a crap topic in pc2 forum because i am just a member,,.. but we do need one!!
Does: Pretty please help :embarrassed: )

Sir styles, i'll be online some nights, i tried a public lobby yesterday and it was so glitchy for me, i think there's a patch coming to fix lots of stuff (we hope) really soon.

And about the new CRAP thread here for PCars2, write to JSB personally on PSN....People have mentioned it briefly to him, but nada until now. I'd set something up but as you know, i won't be around for a while from the end of November, so not really worth me doing it lol.

Not gonna try public lobbies without yours, sads, or wes his support,...
One of us must have the lobby,,.... kick the people that we do not want.

Without any of you guys i am not even gonna try that .,,... thats why we need some new blood, or some old blood to have decent lobbies.
public is always a terror zone,,... not even gonna try it, will buy nfs for that ;)

Till then, just messing around, playing career,.. or playing some other games or build some lego :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Not gonna try public lobbies without yours, sads, or wes his support,...
One of us must have the lobby,,.... kick the people that we do not want.

Without any of you guys i am not even gonna try that .,,... thats why we need some new blood, or some old blood to have decent lobbies.
public is always a terror zone,,... not even gonna try it, will buy nfs for that ;)

Till then, just messing around, playing career,.. or playing some other games or build some lego :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Yeah man, i've only played a little bit, trying to get the FFB in a good state, and learning the menus etc.....Took me half an hour to setup a race for not being able to find stuff lol. For sure we could organize something! :D

Anyone managed to get the T300 force feedback working ok? i'm having problems, feels very stiff in the middle or really light tried all the different modes. On the PS4 Pro. I know they are working on a patch at the mo but i have put the game away for now because cars are undriveable.

Glad you like it, might help also to reset everything and then put the settings in from scratch. I found that after a lot of changes the ffb kind of confuses itself and does weird things. I'm settled on the second settings now, works ok with all the cars I've tried so far unlike pcars1 where some cars would feel way off.
Don't forget to turn steering deadzone to 0

Glad you like it, might help also to reset everything and then put the settings in from scratch. I found that after a lot of changes the ffb kind of confuses itself and does weird things. I'm settled on the second settings now, works ok with all the cars I've tried so far unlike pcars1 where some cars would feel way off.
Don't forget to turn steering deadzone to 0
Yeah I'm aware of the reset glitch and deleted my saves before putting the settings in, just curious what are the settings you have now?

Good morning! The second set i listed above, 40, 25, 40, 100, although driving ferrari 330 p4 felt very boaty, perhaps it's like that anyway.

Hi guys

Sorry I've been away from here for a while. The time I've had for Project Cars was mostly spending time keeping up on the progress of the 2nd game leading up to launch on the WMD site.

I propose we get racing some ad hoc race evenings (as usual i won't be there early evening) but many of the usual suspects are keen to get organising. Thanks for the offers of help. I plan to join in when i can and may organise the odd race when I'm around (yeah, yeah believe it when you see it).

Get your rusty cogs grinding and let's make the most of what we know works in Project Cars 2 and enjoy racing together again.

We know there are some bugs around but let's just play through a few teething problems and make the most of what we have which is in my opinion the best base for online racing anywhere.

SMS are working hard on solving some of the issues but there's plenty of fun to be had out there.

I think we should start off with some non tuning races (until the menu slowdown bug is fixed as is caused by creating tuned setups for cars)

- Mini championships - short races over an evening
- Hour(ish) long races
- Time trials
- Random race evenings

All newcomers considered. Have a look at our first page and make yourself known.

Forward together in CRAP pCARS (2)

Back