CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's always quiet when it's summer. I'm currently 800 km from home visiting my dad and siblings that I haven't seen for many years. And next week I'm off to Spain with gf, kids and her family for a week. After that school starts so I'm "back to normal" then 👍

What are you guys up to this summer? Any fun projects?

800km in 1 day in Lupo is no problem with some patient 👍 fitted some lights yesterday and considering tint on rear lights. Today we're working on my brothers old boat and see if we can get it on sea soon. I miss racing you on pcars and DiRT tho.. ;)

Attachments

• 2016-08-01 22.44.37.jpg
    2016-08-01 22.44.37.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 15

what is going on with those "mirrors" in AC
(yes i know they should be correctly mapping the ground)

What when they go over a curb on the left , the right one shows curb ....

I've been trying to join but things aren't working. I sent an request for the PS4 Community page. What else do I need to do? That hasn't been accepted and I've been waiting a long time

Sorry I've been away Penguin. Hopefully you've met up with some of the group.

So if it's farewell to pcars what are people moving to? AC I'm guessing?

I'm definitely not quitting Project Cars. I've been away from gaming for much of the summer due to holidays and children.

I will be dividing my limited time between

Project Cars
Dirt Rally
Assetto Corsa
And the wonderful No Man's Sky

If there's a CRAP online race I can join then I will, whatever game it's in.

Ready to stay in bed for a week!! :lol: when on holiday it should be illegal to get up before 8 am :P I'm back home tomorrow 👍

My sons waking habits are wearing me out. Even on holiday he was up at 6am most of the time.

I'm definitely not quitting Project Cars. I've been away from gaming for much of the summer due to holidays and children.

I will be dividing my limited time between

Project Cars
Dirt Rally
Assetto Corsa
And the wonderful No Man's Sky

If there's a CRAP online race I can join then I will, whatever game it's in.

Welcome back JSB........Don't forget F1 2016 too!! ;)

Greetings CRAPpers :)

Looks like JSB got in first but I'm still posting this.

I started this amazing group many years ago and I've been away for some time, when I left I handed over the reins to JSB because he was, I thought, the right man for the job.

I was spot on :D

So when JSB seemingly disappeared you were all concerned and that's the mark of a great leader tbh. I got a msg from a member letting me know that you were all concerned and asking if I'd heard from Mark or if I could help locate the rapscallion :)

Thankfully, and due to my not so stagnant powers as CRAP founder, I managed to get hold of him and he responded with the following. I won't say anything else after the below reply but I will say this: I may be gone, I may be a distant memory but this group I made still retains the beautiful human spirit in which it was created and I am so proud of that, I really am :)

Mark, you have done so very well my friend and you should be very proud. I chose well.

Now, go forth and race after you all read this!

"Sorry. I've been away in France for most of the summer holidays with CRAP Internet and then the car broke down on the way back from France which delayed our return. Kids still home from school and it's manic. Looking forward to the term starting. Since we got back I've had time for a couple of goes on No Man's Sky and very little else."

Back