CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
I must apologise to sadshooter for the turn 2 contact. In the race I had no idea what happened but watching the replay I see you were right up along side me and I turned in. I had not seen you at all.

Anyway I enjoyed the race. Got caught out making a pit stop and 1 lap later the heavens opened up but it was all good learning. 👍

And Assetto Corser are there eney leagues i can't understand how the time trials working that some people are in that football has been organising plu

I agree with copes, Recently did a multi class gt and lmp. I took gt and it was agreed that the lmp cars have more power more downforce more options to overtake a gt car. Gt races can get hindered giving way to other cars but i agree on letting a fast guy pass. On the driving line though;)
Slower car should always stay on racing line as the quick guy will know where the slow car will be. If you choose not to go this route there is no way in telling what way the slow car will go. ( will he go left going into a turn or straight, Or will he go right ) It causes too much confusion in my opinion. Everyone has to be on the same page for the multi class to work. Thats what makes it tricky hosting them.

Drop me a psn if you guys are racing, Im up for any races at all, You guys still do the time trials? Might get a go at them if i can find the info.

Back