CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
This Saturday July 2: 3pm BST/9am Central
Oulton Park aka "the long one"
30-45 laps time from day tonight back to day
Weather will be a surprise!!
All the cars from last Saturday.

More details to come!

1. @Football67611

"Jason Statham" aka "myself" aka "The Hamster" is in @Football67611 !!

W3UUtBu.gif

The July "Classic Touring Car" Enduro at Oulton Park International on Saturday the 30th of July 2016 at 3pm BST*
3 cars available:

maxresdefault (1).jpg

maxresdefault (2).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Qualifying: 20 minutes
Race duration: Timed to 90 minutes (46 laps as 90 mins can't be done in a timed race)
Assists: Real
Fuel use: Real
Tyre wear: x3 ;)
Weather: 4 slots, light cloud, random, medium cloud and random
Time progression: x10 (I'll start the race mid afternoon to assure a bit of racing into the night time, careful with those headlights!) ;)

It should be a good, fun event! Please let me know here to put your name down!

Confirmed Drivers:

@HammyMansell
@Football67611
@DropBuckets xI_SaDShooTeRx
@ErnstJ
@David Brooks davidb_165
@ty2 acekiller15
@Kax Loo
@bloodyboyblue

(TBC* depending on if that time is good for the CRAP members)

Last edited:
The July "Classic Touring Car" Enduro at Oulton Park International on Saturday the 30th of July 2016 at 3pm BST*
3 cars available:

View attachment 566330

View attachment 566331

View attachment 566332

Qualifying: 20 minutes
Race duration: Timed to 90 minutes
Assists: Real
Fuel use: Real
Tyre wear: x3 ;)
Weather: 4 slots, light cloud, random, medium cloud and random
Time progression: x10 (I'll start the race mid afternoon to assure a bit of racing into the night time, careful with those headlights!) ;)

It should be a good, fun event! Please let me know here to put your name down!

Confirmed Drivers:

@HammyMansell
@Football67611

(TBC* depending on if that time is good for the CRAP members)
@DropBuckets added :)

Is it even possible to have a 90 minute race?

That's true @David Brooks , i think the game goes from 1 hour to then 2 hours :banghead: ......I've just done a quick 2 laps and did a 1m:42secs in the Merc 190e, so 3 laps are 6 minutes, therefore 30 laps in 60 minutes, and 15 more for the other half an hour gives us 45 laps, and i'll add another lap for those 2 seconds taken off in my calculation.

So 46 laps it'll be, god i'm a genius!! :bowdown::lol:

That's true @David Brooks , i think the game goes from 1 hour to then 2 hours :banghead: ......I've just done a quick 2 laps and did a 1m:42secs in the Merc 190e, so 3 laps are 6 minutes, therefore 30 laps in 60 minutes, and 15 more for the other half an hour gives us 45 laps, and i'll add another lap for those 2 seconds taken off in my calculation.

So 46 laps it'll be, god i'm a genius!! :bowdown::lol:

Remember to add 2 more laps if @Zakspeed_TV join :lol:

Did a few laps yesterday but i need some more practice :PThe Mercedes is twitchy but is probably a setup issue. Will try the M3 tonight :D. Hope i can find a decent setup.

Did a few laps yesterday but i need some more practice :PThe Mercedes is twitchy but is probably a setup issue. Will try the M3 tonight :D. Hope i can find a decent setup.

Keep practicing @ErnstJ :) The Merc is the quickest car overall, The Sierra is the fastest on the straights with its turbo but is a handful in the bendy bits, the BMW is the all rounder. See you tomorrow for the race, should be fun, and hopefully when i setup the lobby, anyone else i see online i will invite too to fill the lobby up a bit more. ;)

Guys, due to lack of interest (only 7 in the lobby upto now) We're going to run the enduro later in the day today, 8pm BST, that way we'll have a much bigger grid, and more battles up and down the field. Sorry for the late change, but it will be worth it.

See you all later at 8pm BST! :)

Guys, due to lack of interest (only 7 in the lobby upto now) We're going to run the enduro later in the day today, 8pm BST, that way we'll have a much bigger grid, and more battles up and down the field. Sorry for the late change, but it will be worth it.

See you all later at 8pm BST! :)
Not sure if im going to make that :(. But i will try it.

Ive tried to join the CRAP forums but it still needs a staff approval. But its been 3 weeks since i registered :P. Does it always take that long? :P

Not sure if im going to make that :(. But i will try it.

Ive tried to join the CRAP forums but it still needs a staff approval. But its been 3 weeks since i registered :P. Does it always take that long? :P

Sorry for the late change @ErnstJ and i hope you can make it. Regarding the CRAP forum, @JohnScoonsBeard can you help with that? Thanks and hopefully see you later Ernst!! :)

No worries @ErnstJ it happens to us all. :)

Here's the results from July's CRAP enduro:

13891822_10210164214483096_3671673248215920595_n.jpg

Well done @ty2 acekiller15 for the win, a shame we had a low turn out, a combination of it being summer and pending releases of new racing games coming out in the next month i suppose, thanks to all those that took part! :) 👍

Back