CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've inserted a new commandment. I know Moses' commandments were set in stone but CRAP is moving with the times.

5. When being lapped you may stay on the racing line but do not battle the overtaking cars. The driver of the overtaking car(s) is responsible for making the pass without incident. It's easier to see where you're going than where you've been. If it isn't then you're pointing the wrong way.

This sounds like its going to be a blast.:D I have a question on the faster car/slower car situation. If for any reason the slower car were not to see the flashing of the lights. Should we have a back up to this situation? Like the faster car always overtakes on the outside? Or inside? :confused:
Might do some practice today. Couldnt get on yesterday, Was a bit of a beer monster. Any more news on a practice room? Fire an invite my way if you decide to xkubunt?

This sounds like its going to be a blast.:D I have a question on the faster car/slower car situation. If for any reason the slower car were not to see the flashing of the lights. Should we have a back up to this situation? Like the faster car always overtakes on the outside? Or inside? :confused:
Might do some practice today. Couldnt get on yesterday, Was a bit of a beer monster. Any more news on a practice room? Fire an invite my way if you decide to xkubunt?

Slower car keeps to the racing line, it's up to the faster car to wait and make a safe overtake. Hockenheim has enough overtaking opportunities to allow for this as well, even if it's a case of going deep into a corner to get a run on them straight out of it as long as it's safe it's good.

I'll organise something soon, probably not full length but maybe a couple of 10 lap races (it'll help work out number of laps for the race as well). This weekend will probably be bad for me but maybe Sunday night?

I'll organise something soon, probably not full length but maybe a couple of 10 lap races (it'll help work out number of laps for the race as well). This weekend will probably be bad for me but maybe Sunday night?[/QUOTE]

Sunday it is 👍

I'll organise something soon, probably not full length but maybe a couple of 10 lap races (it'll help work out number of laps for the race as well). This weekend will probably be bad for me but maybe Sunday night?

Sunday it is 👍[/QUOTE]

I think I might have a pending friend request on PSN for you anyway. Lost track of them so need to accept a few!

done some testing yesterday, still undecided on GT or LMP. So many cars. lol Glad we got a while to choose between them. Had a drink today so no P Cars for me tonight. Catch you guys soon. Before the race next sat I hope though. Got a busy week ahead:grumpy:

done some testing yesterday, still undecided on GT or LMP. So many cars. lol Glad we got a while to choose between them. Had a drink today so no P Cars for me tonight. Catch you guys soon. Before the race next sat I hope though. Got a busy week ahead:grumpy:
Take GT, since there are less entries in that class.

If even numbers are desired, I'm happy to switch to the RWD LMP.

However, if that's not the case, then I'll stick to the Mclaren.

Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to the race.

Side note: is there anyone in particular I should FR? Or just methodically work through the list?

If even numbers are desired, I'm happy to switch to the RWD LMP.

However, if that's not the case, then I'll stick to the Mclaren.

Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to the race.

Side note: is there anyone in particular I should FR? Or just methodically work through the list?

I'll be hosting so drop me an FR, I've got a massive list of pending Fr's so reference crap if you can.

I'm not too worried about even numbers, as long as we have a decent number of each.

Love the GT's Admoo. Gutted there no GTR's, Lambo's and ferrari's though. What were they thinking? DLC and cash is my guess.
Anyway, Catch you guys online soon. Looking like another night off from P cars:rolleyes:

I've had a night off for the past few days, need to actually get some practice in. August 1st is coming too fast!

Tonight I've been trying to upgrade my Surface to Win10 and it's making me want to throw it out the window!

Latest Posts

Back