CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just been doing a few laps to judge the timing of the race, lap is about 4:00 minutes , so over 90 minutes we're looking at about 23 laps in total.

Here's some runnung i did, great fun!

Qualy starts at 8:30pm GMT, i'll open a 20 minute practice at 8:10pm, just so people that are already online can join, see you all then!

Edit: Drivers in:

@HammyMansell
@DropBuckets PSN: "xI_SaDShooTeRx"
@Spooky Wooky
@ty2 PSN: acekiller15
@Football67611
@Bjorn Lucas "allstyles"
@Eyeseeh50 ICH-MOTORSPORT
@knukken
@Bonio71
@RHINO2K PSN gr4demon
@Branden Elmes PSN brandoluckybeats
@jussis PSN jussis205
@JOSHAMBITIOUS
@revhead_1000
@DIOGOPINTO121

Last edited:
Just been doing a few laps to judge the timing of the race, lap is about 4:00 minutes , so over 90 minutes we're looking at about 23 laps in total.

Here's some runnung i did, great fun!

Qualy starts at 8:30pm GMT, i'll open a 20 minute practice at 8:10pm, just so people that are already online can join, see you all then!

Edit: Drivers in:

@HammyMansell
@DropBuckets PSN: "xI_SaDShooTeRx"
@Spooky Wooky
@ty2 PSN: acekiller15
@Football67611
@Bjorn Lucas "allstyles"
@Eyeseeh50 ICH-MOTORSPORT
@knukken
@Bonio71
@RHINO2K PSN gr4demon
@Branden Elmes PSN brandoluckybeats
@jussis PSN jussis205
@JOSHAMBITIOUS

where is Dan?? night off??

Was that 9 disconnections or were some from damage?

Anyway at least we got a race to finish. Well done Kev. If like to see some results too so I can update the records in post 1 if anyone has them. If not, what can you remember?

There was unfortunately many disconnects during racing. Also heavy lagging was quite difficult to handle during first half of the race 👎

Second half was easier because track is so long that there was some 40 seconds gap to previous and next car :dopey:

There was unfortunately many disconnects during racing. Also heavy lagging was quite difficult to handle during first half of the race 👎

Second half was easier because track is so long that there was some 40 seconds gap to previous and next car :dopey:

That's disappointing to hear. Thanks anyway.

What's happened to @HammyMansell? He'll be having withdrawal symptoms from GTPlanet if he's gone any longer.

Some of them left and some disconnected. Can't remember who. I have results on ps4. I'll pm them to you later @JohnScoonsBeard

Cheers

Haha i'm here @JohnScoonsBeard, just trying to fight my addiction of GTP (although a busy morning with work too ;) ).

A great turn out for the enduro, a full house of 16 CRAPpers, great!!

Sadly, @Spooky Wooky got disconnected early on, :banghead: i then had my engine blow :confused: and then some great racing by everyone, but then @ty2 acekller15 got dc'ed from 2nd with about 15 minutes of the 90 to go, and then straight after, @Bjorn Lucas allstyles also had the same thing happen, very bad luck!

Well done to @knukken for his win, and @DIOGOPINTO121 and @RHINO2K gr4demon for their podium places! 👍

Results:

PS_Messages_20160227_101155.jpg

Thanks to all for taking part, a shame about the glitches and disconnects yet again.

Guys the next endurance race wil in 26 March (Saturday) at 7:30 GMT. The track will be Watkins Gleen with all GT3 cars (max 3 cars of each brand).The race will be 1:30 hour with real tyre wear .The weather is clean for qualifying but the rain will have a talk at the race . Full damage , only ABS and TC available.The qualifying will be at night time and the race will start at night and finishing at day time so be careful with the temperatures.I will open a lobby at 6:30 for early practice then at 7:30 there will be 30 minutes of practice and the 15 minutes of qualifying should start at 8 GMT .
cadillac_ctr-v_gt3-678x381.jpg

Last edited:
Guys the next endurance race wil in 26 March (Saturday) at 7:30 GMT. The track will be Watkins Gleen with all GT3 cars (max 3 cars of each brand).The race will be 1 hour with 2x tyre wear .The weather is clean for qualifying but the rain will have a talk at the race . Full damage , only ABS and TC available.The qualifying will be at night time and the race will start at night and finishing at day time so be careful with the temperatures.I will open a lobby at 6:30 for early practice then at 7:30 there will be 30 minutes of practice and the 15 minutes of qualifying should start at 8 GMT .
cadillac_ctr-v_gt3-678x381.jpg
Count me in with the Bentley! Should be a great race.

Back