Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,203 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm real sick today, got fever, flu and sore throat all together.
Am falling real behind.
Just updated mygt page.
Feel free to update me if you like.
Much appreciated.
 
Getting ready to send to Igwyana!!👍

Excellent my friend thank you, I doubt it will happen but if i'm full shout me as I'm on a few other accounts 👍
 
I'm real sick today, got fever, flu and sore throat all together.
Am falling real behind.
Just updated mygt page.
Feel free to update me if you like.
Much appreciated.

We don`t forget you...

Hi mate got them coming at you.:)
You will get all I can give mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

👍 I will send if you need something from me..
 
i've synced with Marcoschelas, makes it less for crypto to send
 
I'm real sick today, got fever, flu and sore throat all together.
Am falling real behind.
Just updated mygt page.
Feel free to update me if you like.
Much appreciated.

We don`t forget you...



👍 I will send if you need something from me..

Yes just update me what you have, When you have done that I will grab Nick6 and send him what I have.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

And get better soon nick.:(
 
Been grinding high speed ring and keep getting old helmets, this FAILS
 
EDIT:

I send to chris...
 
Excellent my friend thank you, I doubt it will happen but if i'm full shout me as I'm on a few other accounts 👍

Your box is full my friend!!👍 I will move along to Marcos since Chris has Monatsende.
 
That was well worth a synch, chris.

It`s done. 👍
 
That was well worth a synch, chris.

It`s done. 👍

Thanks mate proper lovely.
Right Nick6 just doing a save and stuff and syncing you up then.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Meanwhile I can send my stuff to crypto.

Have some stuff you don`t have.
 
I'm now synched with nick6
 
Awesome Crypto, many thanks, Even had to delete paints during the send :crazy:
 
crypto synched with me. Just Wonderland 02 was sent to chris instead. :lol:
 
Crypto, AMG cards 11 and 13 will be with you before reset 👍
 
Crypto, AMG cards 11 and 13 will be with you before reset 👍

He should have them... :confused: I sent them today???

6,11,13 are in my hands atm.
 
Thanks to Chris, I'm on my way! But I'm still missing quite a few. Anyone want to sync me with them? Thanks.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23085

I'll be cooking dinner for the next few minutes, but will be sure to clear my inbox if someone wants to fill it.
 
He should have them... :confused: I sent them today???

6,11,13 are in my hands atm.

You have those then? Only 11 showing on your page? I could use 6 if you have a slot available :D

I need them if they need a home :lol:

If Crypto already has them you would be most welcome :D
 
Sent "Slider #31" over your way, Chris.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back