Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,197 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have those then? Only 11 showing on your page? I could use 6 if you have a slot available :D



If Crypto already has them you would be most welcome :D

I'll sent the only one i have over to you now which is AMG #3
EDIT: sent
 
nick6raphael your synced with me now mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Can I sync you again Chris? I have 30+ you need
 
Can I sync you again Chris? I have 30+ you need

Yes please mate, Just having a bit of supper while they come in then.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
SHADOW,

Both cards sent 👍
 
I need them if they need a home :lol:

You have those then? Only 11 showing on your page? I could use 6 if you have a slot available :D



If Crypto already has them you would be most welcome :D


That`s a good solution. OSE gets the 11 and 13 from Igwyana and Igwyana gets my 6.

Somebody with other AMG card than 6,11,13? :D
 
That`s a good solution. OSE gets the 11 and 13 from Igwyana and Igwyana gets my 6.

Somebody with other AMG card than 6,11,13? :D

i just picked up #17
 
dublee and G27-

Thanks guys, but please let us know if you're going to help out, because you were both sending the same Helmets. I emptied my box, so keep 'em coming. Just make sure you know who is doing what. ;)
 
Any one want to catch me up with the latest new gears?
 
dublee and G27-

Thanks guys, but please let us know if you're going to help out, because you were both sending the same Helmets. I emptied my box, so keep 'em coming. Just make sure you know who is doing what. ;)

oops sorry. i'll let g27 catch you up, we have the same stuff.
 
i just picked up #17

Haven't checked if I got any at 0.00 yet as my daily bonuses keep getting stuffed by the gift limit, why they haven't upped the item limit with i'll this new stuff i'll never know :(

Edit - #17 received, thanks :)
 
Haven't checked if I got any at 0.00 yet as my daily bonuses keep getting stuffed by the gift limit, why they haven't upped the item limit with i'll this new stuff i'll never know :(

Its ok i sent AMG #17 to you and Monatsende
 
Well, YOU added me Garconis, so I figured it was alright for me to send :dopey:

I sent a lot of helmets so you can take care of some suits, dublee?
 
I sent my gear stuff to one_chipotle. Waiting to get his stuff, myGT update, empty my box. Then bedtime. :ouch: 1:42am
 
I sent my gear stuff to one_chipotle. Waiting to get his stuff, myGT update, empty my box. Then bedtime. :ouch: 1:42am

Oh yes bedtime, can't wait, now just waiting for reset to send a promised item, hurry up reset ;)
 
Oh yes bedtime, can't wait, now just waiting for reset to send a promised item, hurry up reset ;)

Well you have -1 hour... :indiff: I`m so tired.....


Thanks OSE for AMG #17 👍
 
Can I sync you again Chris? I have 30+ you need

WOW thank you mate nice big batch of goodies.👍
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

@ Nick6 Got some more for you mate just doing a save then they are coming.:)
 
Make sure your lists are up to date before you go to bed.
 
Anyone who is not going to bed, wanna hook me up? List is up to date.
 
Goodnight all, many thanks to everyone for the help 👍
 
@ nick6raphael
Just re-synced mate. You have all I have mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

@ HOODFIELD
Just sent some more cards mate.:) 4 and Natt 1.:)
 
Anyone who is not going to bed, wanna hook me up? List is up to date.

Garconis, I have a few that you're missing. My gear page is up to date and the link is in my sig

PSN sett7188
 
That`s a good solution. OSE gets the 11 and 13 from Igwyana and Igwyana gets my 6.

Somebody with other AMG card than 6,11,13? :D

I have AMG 3,4,5,7,20.
 
Should be synched quite good for today. :lol:

Now bedtime. myGT is updated, my giftbox is empty.

See you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back