Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,095 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else need to sync with me?
 
OSE synched! 👍

Just sent you a few over which I had.
More or less the same with us.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Thanks to Chris and dublee for the update.

BTW: Why do I send "Desert Camouflage" last in helmet section? In Germany it shows up as "Wüstentarnung" and therefore it is my last set of helmets in alphabetical order.

"Untamed" is "Wild" here.
"Flame" (suit section) is named "Flamme".
 
Can you send me the 3 items i'm missing from your list please

Will do after I have tuned the Schulze GT-R to the max... :)

Only 620kW / LP 655 :lol:
 
Last edited:
Igywana coming at you mate.:) Your gifts are full.:(
Still got quite a fair few to send over to you.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Sorry mate, had to interrupt my connection to update Iphone, took forever, will be empty again shortly :) Thanks
 
@ Nattdood got some coming your way mate.:)
All I have is yours now mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now,:)

Sorry mate, had to interrupt my connection to update Iphone, took forever, will be empty again shortly :) Thanks

I will get some over once you have sorted that mate.:)
Chta soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
I spaced out, majorly. Thanks dublee for those items xD.
 
I still have 2 x MC's to send today, I have AMG 3, 5, 7, 11, 13 and 17, anyone need 2 of those? 👍

Dublee, I have about 8 gears you need and i'll send those over 👍
 
Huge +6 synch with dublee. :)👍
 
Dublee, I have about 8 gears you need and i'll send those over 👍

Great Thanks, when christara321 sync's with you let me know if I have anything you need
 
Sending now
Thank you sir!

Now that I have some more gear, does anyone have anything else I need? Will sync with whomever does. :)
 
Monat,

I just sent you Flame 4 and 8, Can you forward to Dublee please to save me restarting, thanks 👍

Dublee, Those are the only 2 you need from me now :)
 
@ Igywana filling your gifts mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:D

EDIT : Synced mate.:D
 
Last edited:
Chris I've got 6 and you've got 6. I'll send my 6 now
 
Thanks Chris, all received and updated 👍
 
Hi Igwyana

I would like your 2 AMG Cards if it's possible

I have 1 helmet for you and 4 AMG Cards
 
Hi Igwyana

I would like your 2 AMG Cards if it's possible

I have 1 helmet for you and 4 AMG Cards

If you can send me an FR now that would be great, what 2 cards would you like? :D

FR accepted, I also have a few gears for you 👍

Sending AMG 3 and 5
 
If you can send me an FR now that would be great, what 2 cards would you like? :D

FR accepted, I also have a few gears for you 👍

Sending AMG 3 and 5

6 new ones just in mate.:D They are in your gifts.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)



@ Monatsende just a few in your gifts mate.:D
 
Last edited:
If you can send me an FR now that would be great, what 2 cards would you like? :D

FR accepted, I also have a few gears for you 👍

Sending AMG 3 and 5

I send 3 AMG i can't send more today and downforce 34

Thanks
 
Thought my mind was playing tricks on me when a helmet with number 34 flashed across the screen while I was mashing X. Seems it has started all over again, sadly though I've started a 24h endurance race so I'm out of commission for a while. I'll check what I have when I finish and send any missing ones to chris. Chris, if possible, may you update the first post with the ones you have and maybe mention the addition of the new gears.
 
@ GV27 Synced mate.:D just sent.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back