Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,141 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for synch ... nice.
👍
You're welcome :cheers:
When you're free, pls synch me those few items that you have but I don't. Thanks a lot.
 
You're welcome :cheers:
When you're free, pls synch me those few items that you have but I don't. Thanks a lot.

If you don't mind, I must quit now ... I will synch tomorrow again.
👍
 
Hello again!!

I am about 50 behind k-jinx

I am off this weekend so I will be there for you Marcos, I have to beef up first. Been at work all day.

We all love Marcos, poor guy with twins who never gets a proper dinner on time.
 
You're welcome :cheers:
When you're free, pls synch me those few items that you have but I don't. Thanks a lot.

We can synch in a few minutes...
👍

But before I do crypto... :)
 
Hello again!!

I am about 50 behind k-jinx

I am off this weekend so I will be there for you Marcos, I have to beef up first. Been at work all day.

We all love Marcos, poor guy with twins who never gets a proper dinner on time.

Marcos will be updating you when i'm finished with him!
 
Just giving back what I got from the site.
 
We can synch in a few minutes...
👍

But before I do crypto... :)

oops, just turned off my PS3 and prepare to bed :nervous:
I will check your myGT tomorrow and send you what I have :)
Good night.
 
@Vita - I have to go get some sleep before work, but at the moment you should fully synced up with me with these sets...

- Bicolor I
- Bicolor II
- Blaze
- Checkered
- Chicane
- Double Stripe
- Double Stripe Pro
- Flame

:)👍
 
Anyone fancy a quick sync before I go to bed?
 
@Vita - I have to go get some sleep before work, but at the moment you should fully synced up with me with these sets...

- Bicolor I
- Bicolor II
- Blaze
- Checkered
- Chicane
- Double Stripe
- Double Stripe Pro
- Flame

:)👍

@ vita you should be nearly up to date on the helmets mate.:)
I will let you get your MYGT up to spec.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
@ Monatsende
Thank you so very kindly mate for the cards.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate,:)

@ dublee who sent me gears thankyou for your kind donations.:)
 
Huge synch with crypto... :crazy:👍

@ Monatsende
Thank you so very kindly mate for the cards.👍
Chat soon bye for now mate,:)
You`re welcome. :)

I'm synched with you now my end. You have a few i'm missing too

Would like to synch you now. Are you up-to-date and ready to receive?
 
Huge synch with crypto... :crazy:👍



Would like to synch you now. Are you up-to-date and ready to receive?

Thank you sir. Working all day can put you behind:tup::)
 
Igywana coming at you mate.:) Your gifts are full.:(
Still got quite a fair few to send over to you.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
Huge synch with crypto... :crazy:👍


You`re welcome. :)



Would like to synch you now. Are you up-to-date and ready to receive?

I have 4 more you dont have, on your way now.
 
Thank you sir. Working all day can put you behind:tup::)

Yeah. We try to keep the gaps small to get everyone near to the pyramid`s top position which is _____ at the moment???
 
Thank you!

I'm still sorry I can't send you anything new but ohwell :)
 
@Chris and Teecro
Big Thank you !myGT is uptodate now
 
Huge synch with crypto... :crazy:👍


You`re welcome. :)



Would like to synch you now. Are you up-to-date and ready to receive?

Received 👍 Ticket sent to your Remote racing account
 
I'm synched with you now my end. You have a few i'm missing too

Looks like you're just missing one item that I have. You seem to have quite a few that I don't. ;)
 
Looks like you're just missing one item that I have. You seem to have quite a few that I don't. ;)

Just had another big synch up a few minutes ago :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back