Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,101 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
xXDoc187Xx received a helmet boost of more than +50

Grab some food now. Laters...
 
xXDoc187Xx received a helmet boost of more than +50

Grab some food now. Laters...

Thanks, Salene 31 is one u need right?
 
@Monatsende, I just checked your gear list, and I have Warp Drive 05 that you dont, and you have about 10 that I dont (I dont count the standard new helmets) I was wondering when you have some spare time (if there's any left:dunce:) to send me a couple of those? Anyways, you're the guy that sent me the first 30-40 so I got started with these new ones so it's cool if you dont :)

EDIT: I see you synched with aspawn911. It's all good then :D
 
Last edited:
Anyone fancy filling me up on the non standard new gear for a car or ticket?

Can send ticket in next 5 mins.

Please note that on mygt the standard new gears are marked off. This is because I dont collect it and dont want people to waist there time sending it.

I dont have any standard gear
 
Anyone fancy filling me up on the non standard new gear for a car or ticket?

Can send ticket in next 5 mins.

Please note that on mygt the standard new gears are marked off. This is because I dont collect it and dont want people to waist there time sending it.

I dont have any standard gear

I can send you some of it mate. You have 2 that I need and I have several you need
 
Hey guys, I wonder if anyone will sync me up. Not missing too many I hope

I'm free to send if anyone is in need
 
Hey guys, I wonder if anyone will sync me up. Not missing too many I hope

I'm free to send if anyone is in need
I'll send you what I have while I'm waitiing for someone else 👍
 
I have only 6 pieces of gear for you, but I can't send it now.
Within 4 hours I will be home and send it to you if still needed.
You have only one I miss, Scorpion 33.
Feel free to send it to me, thanks mate.
👍

You are already synch, have nothing for you left ... :ouch:
 
Anyone who needs something between 10 and 50 items? Check my sig.
 
@Monatsende, I just checked your gear list, and I have Warp Drive 05 that you dont, and you have about 10 that I dont (I dont count the standard new helmets) I was wondering when you have some spare time (if there's any left:dunce:) to send me a couple of those? Anyways, you're the guy that sent me the first 30-40 so I got started with these new ones so it's cool if you dont :)

EDIT: I see you synched with aspawn911. It's all good then :D

Synch would not that effective. 4 for you, one for me. :sick:
Ooops, sorry for double post.
 
Synch would not that effective. 4 for you, one for me. :sick:
Ooops, sorry for double post.

Yes, I checked the gear now. Its ok man, seems this is as many as we get before the update. Any new gear......after DLC is out.
 
Monatsende
Anyone who needs something between 10 and 50 items? Check my sig.

Still at work, how many am I missing now? :(
 
Anyone who needs something between 10 and 50 items? Check my sig.

Thank you very much for this surprise :P

Giftbox cleaned up, and mygt updated!!
 
I`ll do my very best, friends.

GV27- needs to accept FR first... :ouch:


crypto`s list looks bad. I try to make it look better. ;)
 
StarLight, GV27. I'll sync both of you. Sounds good?
 
Monatsende, let me do something good please? :)
 
Oh wait. Ok Monatsende, you get GV27 and I get StarLight ok?
 
The request did not pop up!! Accepted now. Sorry it took a bit longer.

And thank you very much indeed.
 
The request did not pop up!! Accepted!

I sent to GV27- .. :lol:

Add Monatsende please 👍

I synch crypto, then GV27.
 
@ teecro your synced with me mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thank you for those gifts while I was gone.:D:tup:

- - - - -

@ Monatsende - Would you care to sync up an old buddy?;)
 
All's well now, mate. 👍 My bad.
 
Thank you for those gifts while I was gone.:D:tup:

- - - - -

@ Monatsende - Would you care to sync up an old buddy?;)

teecro, if you like I could sync you 23 items or so. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back