- 8,945

- F1 chimp land
- AnotherStory
I dread to think how many gifts i have waiting
EDIT: Post 9000![]()
Damn, too late... I`m over 9000.
OSE: I don`t need to synch you because you might have the missing gears already in your GB?
Or is your myGT updated...
I dread to think how many gifts i have waiting
EDIT: Post 9000![]()
Damn, too late... I`m over 9000.
OSE: I don`t need to synch you because you might have the missing gears already in your GB?
Or is your myGT updated...
Nothing has been updated since i was last online this morning....
Once i get online tonight and have sorted through my inbox i'll post in here saying if i need synching again![]()
Thank you thankyou to all who have sent me something since I have been away.![]()
WOW you all have been busy.
quite some goodies sat in that gift box of mine.
Chat soon bye for now.![]()
Heins: Sent all I have, phew!
Think i'm 50 or so behind the main circle so you'll need to catch these up as well
Yeah, we all were collecting. teecro did the last update for you I guess.
But new stuff comes in very rarely... Damn PD...
EDIT: And your smileys look like question marks... (for me...)
kaijinx1 is 100% synched with me. (I did it without announcement.)
Hi mates,
Where do you get all the new gear? I can´t find any seasonal where I can win some.
Hi mates,
Where do you get all the new gear? I can´t find any seasonal where I can win some.
If some one is there doing the BORROW GLITCH can you do some grinding for the missing gears we need.?
Its just an idea but it may still payout on the seasonals when it like that.
Chat soon bye for now.![]()
So i guess everyone is pretty much synched now? So, it's over till the DLC is released?
Don't think it will as those items where not available until 2.0 but you never know, worst case scenario is new glitch gear![]()
There will be bits and pieces floating around that we maybe able to get our hands on 👍
There will be bits and pieces floating around that we maybe able to get our hands on 👍
Igwyana, You need a sync mate, Just about to sort my save out.
Chat soon bye for now.![]()
thanks for the info!
awesome move by PD. So I have to erase 600 items and 15 cars to get all the new stuff and then I have to pay for all the gear. that´s great!
btw I have only read there is a 90 item gear package available including more special suits, so how do we get all the 420 new gear? I am a little confused atm.
thanks for the info!
awesome move by PD. So I have to erase 600 items and 15 cars to get all the new stuff and then I have to pay for all the gear. that´s great!
btw I have only read there is a 90 item gear package available including more special suits, so how do we get all the 420 new gear? I am a little confused atm.
I think we're all a bit confused as to whether the 90 new items are all the special type and why they never announced all the new stuff we're seeing now. It does seem the PD made a booboo in allowing the new gear to be won in the seasonals 👍
I believe they "leaked" the suits and helmets on purpose. So we could get all hyped up and then *poof* "You have to buy the DLC to keep collecting them" hah....
If I remember rightly couldn,t Milouse tell if all the peice,s had been discovered yet by checking in the logs of his site if they had been marked off by who ever has them.?
Chat soon bye for now.![]()
I can update you in a bit 👍I wonder if someone could sync with me?
I'm not too far behind I think