Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,976 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any Desert Helmets or those Stig-Shaped helmets? :D
 
What's the quickest race you can do to get the gears?
Time Trial would be best, 1 Gold Lap = 3 gears, but you have to send gears on before restoring game save each time, otherwise FGT High Speed Ring is pretty easy, probably not the quickest.
 
Last edited:
lol.. yeah he was always good for a 50 or 60 post conversation..... 👍 :sly:

I wonder oh wonder where the long lost ISO has gone ?!?!?!?!?!?! 💡
 
Yea little bit of a mixup lol but I'll make a list of my gears to post on here because I'm down to swap for some i don't have

Thats fine mate hopefully you will have some that we are still needing.:D
And good luck with your car search.
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
Natt
Time Trial would be best, 1 Gold Lap = 3 gears, but you have to restore game save each time, otherwise FGT High Speed Ring is pretty easy.

The sarthe with the Ferrari can be done in 3:30 minutes with good pay also
 
I wonder oh wonder where the long lost ISO has gone ?!?!?!?!?!?! 💡

only his ghost remains...... I don't think we'll ever get rid of that.... :sly: it's kinda like a hang nail that keeps coming back...
 
If you want I can synch now
Ok I am just sending some gear to Iso then I will send to you. Thank you.
I wonder oh wonder where the long lost ISO has gone ?!?!?!?!?!?! 💡
I think he's dead but I see his ghost driving a white Redbull X1 with the number 13 online every now and then.:(
 
Ok I am just sending some gear to Iso then I will send to you. Thank you.

I think he'd dead but I see his ghost driving a white Redbull X1 with the number 13 online every now and then.:(

I've also seen him drive his Emerald Green Camaro and his Red and White Veyron...... never seems to drive his all Black FGT though???? :sly:
 
I wonder oh wonder where the long lost ISO has gone ?!?!?!?!?!?! 💡

MAN, you promised a ticket for Monatsanfang... You`re a bad boy.... :lol:
 
Monatsende

I've 10 for you
do you want synch ?

Back from Monatsanfang. Here we go...???
I`ll send to aspawn911 what I have...

No fire works for my 2500+ post? :(
 
The mere mention of his name takes threads off topic and raises post count;)
 
Back from Monatsanfang. Here we go...???

No fire works for my 2500+ post? :(

fireworks.gif


Happy 2500th post!!
 
Back from Monatsanfang. Here we go...???
I`ll send to aspawn911 what I have...

No fire works for my 2500+ post? :(

2500posts_thumb4.jpg


OMGosh loads of record breaking tonight.:D
Congrats mate on getting there.:) 👍
 
I feel like home here.

Ähm, aspawn911 got what I have.
 
The mere mention of his name takes threads off topic and raises post count;)

Wow your right about raising post counts and taking threads off topic.....LOL
 
I wonder oh wonder where the long lost ISO has gone ?!?!?!?!?!?! 💡

Really don't know where he went, shame really, always good for a bit of fun ;)
 
Really don't know where he went, shame really, always good for a bit of fun ;)

He wasn`t every mod`s darling. I don`t know why... :confused:
 
OK i'm back we can start synch

Thank you sir, I updated your mygt and now you have those 3. Thank you though, hopefully I will run across some more:tup:
 
I`m looking for this helmet.
avatar150034_19.jpg

Anybody has?
 
it's on DLC but very expensive !!!

have you receive items from cryptomanic ?
 
it's on DLC but very expensive !!!

have you receive items from cryptomanic ?


Not yet. Some interwebz issues atm. Have to switch off my system...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back