• Thread starter Crash
  • 451 comments

Crash

I wish somebody would have told me
Premium
United States
Puget Sound
Crash852
As I start to take more photos to try and learn more about photography, I figure that I should start a thread on here to post my photos and get critiques from you photography folks.

Also, I think this would be an appropriate place to finally post some of my old photos that I've been meaning to show on here for a while.

So here goes.

Damn, that's an awesome garage

Nice pics, only advice I can give is to pay more attention with cutting of cars, like in the 1st pic, not talking about the wanted cut off.

1661 1663 are my fav 👍

1661 is a great photo, I took the same but I stole the idea from Crash. :lol:

They turned out great and now I can use yours to fix my colors! 👍

^ You guys were at that place together, right?

Anyway, nice garage and nice shots. 👍

Farnborough Airshow 2012

IMG_0688 by chng8, on Flickr

IMG_0692 by chng8, on Flickr

IMG_0764 by chng8, on Flickr

Like typical British weather, it was gray and rainy. I wish it was sunny, I think the pictures would have turned out a lot better that way.

This is an old picture that I took of lightening on the other side of a small lake I was hanging out with friends at. It was a warm summer evening, and we watched the clouds and storm roll in.

IMG_0196 by chng8, on Flickr

Black and white version:

IMG_0196 Black White by chng8, on Flickr

I've been going through some of my old pictures, and I'll be posting some on Flickr of various trips and events.

Really liking the photo of the boat, with a little text it could be one of the those 'greetings from HK' photos.

On the first photo of your last post, the thing on the left is a bit irritating. Maybe you could cut it out and make it something like your last photo? Which I like a lot :D

On the first photo of your last post, the thing on the left is a bit irritating. Maybe you could cut it out and make it something like your last photo? Which I like a lot :D

I second that. 👍

I also really like the one of the boat and the rest are looking pretty good. Only suggestion would be that in my eyes some could maybe use a slight tweak of the curves to make them pop a bit.

I recently went on a camping trip out to Okanogan National Forest and the North Cascades, and I'll be posting a couple of pictures on here every couple of days from the trip.

DSC_7926_E by chng8, on Flickr

DSC_7930_E by chng8, on Flickr

I really like DSC_8011. If you look at it kinda squinty eyed or out of focus it still looks like wood, only with the dark trees being cracks and whatnot. 7990 is great too. 👍

Are those cattle in the bottom of img_0501? Really digging the panoramas, pretty sweet how good of photos the 4S can take.

When you getting a DSLR? :D

Are those cattle in the bottom of img_0501? Really digging the panoramas, pretty sweet how good of photos the 4S can take.

When you getting a DSLR? :D

Those are indeed cattle; good catch. The National and State Forests have a ton just roaming around and grazing.

I was pretty impressed with the 4S panoramas; I need to test out the 5S's camera soon. :D

And the DSLR will be soon, hopefully...

--

Here's the last picture to finish out the Okanogan Trip.

DSC_8059_EC
by chng8, on Flickr​

The first picture from my series on the three week European trip I took recently. The first part of the series is going to be from Leipzig, Germany, with a couple of side trips, before moving on to Munich, Austria and Hungary.

--

Back