Create a Nation

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 1,357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Biological Weapon has a very advanced cure and makes you infertile without changing anything else. The rockets I agree aren't realistic and it would be better if we forget about them.

I will be a new mod in the next thread. I am always active (iPhone app with constant updates), I will be unbiased (no reason to be biased anyway), I will do my best to give BI-HOURLY updates, ad if anyone has an issue or needs an invasion to be checked out, they can PM me and I'll review it ASAP.

:)

(also, to be fair, I will only control Hawaii and not invade other places. But believe me when I say that I will fortify Hawaii to its fullest.)

No, the Biological Weapon has a very advanced cure and makes you infertile without changing anything else. The rockets I agree aren't realistic and it would be better if we forget about them.

The mods will be much more demanding about the realism. Your biological weapon doesn't even have a name? Does it have a Wikipedia article? A complete one? I have several friends who are going to University, studying such things.

If you don't provide us to a link, to a trustworthy website, you can consider your biological weapon null. Reasoning: I like children, and making people infertile will make the game so less fun.

the mods will be much more demanding about the realism. Your biological weapon doesn't even have a name? Does it have a wikipedia article? A complete one? I have several friends who are going to university, studying such things.

If you don't provide us to a link, to a trustworthy website, you can consider your biological weapon null. Reasoning: I like children, and making people infertile will make the game so less fun.

we will be strict on realism, nothing like what jmoney has left here!

Eliphanata, Madagascar, Israeli Empire, Ryania , Winnoise and Central Canadian Federated States have been AFK for a while… what should we do?

:scared: But I did send troops to Mali, I forgot how many, I 'll go check now. It reeeeally feels like all of the mods are ignoring my actions :(

Since someone had taken it upon themselves to declare this thread dead, I'm closing it.

Games like this always turn into:

3q39w0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back