Create a Nation

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 1,357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and If Sky Raven is still up, so is my Sattilite-Pods.

It's just 5 crude missiles, like mortar power. It ain't gonna do more than destroy a few ships, a some ground troops, some planes, ect.

I have been improving conditions for all countries I have conquered, Raikovakia was only interested in destroying anything that opposed it. All territories in my country have no problems in regard to hunger or fresh drinking water.

Disregard above.

Raikovakia, IS interested in its survival. Because it's not a member of the U.N., you have NO jurisdiction to impose your will. You started the war, in Venezuela.

Your attempts to control all of South America (with plans of invading Mexico, Brazil, Raikovakia, and Australia) have been noted. As a result, I'm hearing that the U.N. Security Council has vetoed your standing in the U.N.

Your disregard for the sovereignty and actions have disgraced the U.N.

The countries (Australia, Mexico, Brazil, & Po-Novomu Berlin) will consider any further military action as a declaration of war.

In other news, New Jahgeeia has constructed a FIA Grade 1 circuit in Cityville, hopefully now that we are all peaceful we can start up F1 again. Total cost was funded by one of New Jahgeeia's more wealthy inhabitors. I will gladly join the UCPF

UNITED COUNTRIES FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM MEMBERS

New Aztec Empire/Emperor Montezuma III
New Jahgeeia/???

Which is why a new International Peace and Human Rights Summit is being held. Tomarrow at 8 PM EST Location will be here. Please name yourself after your country. My leaders name is Grandeführer Isaac, we reelect our leaders every 10 years.

Last edited:
Which is why a new International Peace and Human Rights Summit is being held. Tomarrow at 8 PM EST Location TBD

I'm still busy then.

However, I'd like to see what your plans are NOW.

I'll be back in an hour. You'll be there?

Storm, i'll join your peace thing.

Thank you. 👍

UNITED COUNTRIES FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM MEMBERS

New Aztec Empire/Emperor Montezuma III
New Jahgeeia/Grandeführer Isaac
United Southern States/Mr. Anderson

I'll be in the summit room at 10 PM Eastern Berlin, be there and I will tell you my plans.

Stormtrooper, my leaders name is Grandeführer Isaac, we have reelections every 10 years.

I got plenty of land and troops. Need to buckle down, secure borders, trade and make money, ect.

My new leader's name is Vladimir Sanchez, he's neutral, and will use the ORV, and the Exodus for scientific purposes. The Raven is now the Arkbird, and it will be to defend the country should anyone attack the country.

Total budget - $22 billion
Total population - 6.4 million

Anybody else is welcome to join me and Berlin in a quick summit at the peace headquarters, we are joining at ten here. The official summit is tomarrow at 8 PM

I'll be in the summit room at 10 PM Eastern Berlin, be there and I will tell you my plans.

Stormtrooper, my leaders name is Grandeführer Isaac, we have reelections every 10 years.

Grosseführer? Grand = Grosse in German, BTW.

Oh, good news!! You'll lose a war against Ethiopia, I guess.

Why would I attack Ethiopia? The only reason I even took South Africa was because of the gold I am getting from them. If you ever travel there you would see that I treat them as close to an independent country as one can. I annexed Swaziland and Lesotho so that they could join our country in advancements.

And completely off-topic, but this thread should get an award for largest growth ever. It has got to be somewhere up in the rankings.

Raikovakia exports its diamond supply.

The world's diamond count has raised by 1.5%.

Raikovakia gains $500 million.

Total - $22.5 billion

Can I say something? Looking back, no, I shouldn't have invaded Japan, but you guys shouldn't have resisted.

Mr. Anderson has erected a statue in Downtown Atlanta, of a USS soldier.

"Here is represented the fallen soldiers off the USS and her allies. May this nation prosper, and may they rest in piece."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back