Create a Nation

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 1,357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikovakia uses the money for erecting a statue in New Island City, a scaled down model of the Arkbird, which has a plaque below it saying, "This statue will represent our freedom, our willingness, and our determination. We have embarked through dark times, but soon we will soar to the skies."

So now that the craziness of wars have died down. I invite all leaders from every empire to join me for a cup of tea. It will be held in my Honorable Mansion on Fiji. Each leader will have access to the island's many wonderful beaches and natural scenes.
Of course, Honorable Grandmaster will be guarded at all times by 10 Veteran FAST Team members.
Feel free to bring your own personal bodyguards, but please, no tanks or things of the like.
Please join the most powerful men in the world for some civilized time of peace.

See you all soon.
-Magpul

In unrelated new, the Ryukyu Golden Kings will join the NBA, as the only team outside the territorial USA.

So now that the craziness of wars have died down. I invite all leaders from every empire to join me for a cup of tea. It will be held in my Honorable Mansion on Fiji. Each leader will have access to the island's many wonderful beaches and natural scenes.
Of course, Honorable Grandmaster will be guarded at all times by 10 Veteran FAST Team members.
Feel free to bring your own personal bodyguards, but please, no tanks or things of the like.
Please join the most powerful men in the world for some civilized time of peace.

See you all soon.
-Magpul

Mr. Anderson will attend, with 10 USS Rangers. We will be glad to show our trust in our great ally.

Again, we are having an impromptu meeting at 10 PM EST in the Peace Headquarters, all are welcome. Grandeführer Isaac will be attending the Fiji Cup of Tea with one highly trained Penguin Warrior.

Another debate?

The 200k men I sent out to attack Raikovia will be sent to Po-Novonu Berlin.

Military Distribution:

California: 150,000.
Arizona: 100,000.
Nevada: 100,000.
Oregon: 100,000.
Utah: 100,000.
New Mexico: 100,000.
Texas: 474,000.
Washington: 101,400.
Idaho: 101,400.
Barbados naval base: 26,000.
Po-Novonu Berlin protection force: 300,000.
New Jahgeeian assistance force: 200,000.

Total number of troops: 2,002,800.

In addition, I will pull from the UN and form my own version of the UN. It is called, "United Countries for Peace and Freedom" or "UCPF". Who will join me?

No, that doesn't mean for New Jahgeeia to try and destroy everyone. I'm still supporting them, but I cannot be in the UN as it is simply a place of arguments.

UCPF MEMBERS

New Aztec Empire/Emperor Montezuma
III
United Islands/Prime Minister Harrison Larkins

I join!

Silver, can you make me a mod of the UN chat room, my name is NewJahgeeia on there since that is all I will use the site for.

UNITED COUNTRIES FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM MEMBERS

New Aztec Empire/Emperor Montezuma III
New Jahgeeia/Grandeführer Isaac
United Southern States/Mr. Anderson

I'm done for tonight. Goodnight, guys.

Stormtrooper217
UNITED COUNTRIES FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM MEMBERS

New Aztec Empire/Emperor Montezuma III
New Jahgeeia/Grandeführer Isaac
United Southern States/Mr. Anderson

I'm done for tonight. Goodnight, guys.

I said I joined too. Honorable Grandmaster of the MSSR

I posted this there, I will post it here too. I dream of a world where humans inhabit all of it and all people would be equal under a single democratic government, whether or not that government is New Jahgeeia's or a different ones is of no importance to me.

^^ Not happening. My government's hardly a full democracy. While we offer above-average quality of life, in our way, this is achieved through communistic ideals; everyone's equal, and everyone has a job, as assigned by the government. The government finances their survival, and all of their needs or wants, but controls their attendance, and productivity. In order to be allowed their needs and wants, they must attend work, and meet productivity figures.

We run our country differently.

^^ Not happening. My government's hardly a full democracy. While we offer above-average quality of life, in our way, this is achieved through communistic ideals; everyone's equal, and everyone has a job, as assigned by the government. The government finances their survival, and all of their needs or wants, but controls their attendance, and productivity. In order to be allowed their needs and wants, they must attend work, and meet productivity figures.

We run our country differently.

You wanted to know my ideals, I told you my ideals. I never said that you had to follow them.

Guys, can we restart??? The leadrs even is gone!!! Cmon, lets restart!

This thread? We need to set a number of Mods. The OP isn't up-to-date. We understand that. We need "game mods" who will balance the countries, and answer our questions.

We have Rhys159. The other two are M.I.A.

We need to discuss how many we need, and we need to spread them across a large number of continents, so that there's always one available.

This thread? We need to set a number of Mods. The OP isn't up-to-date. We understand that. We need "game mods" who will balance the countries, and answer our questions.

We have Rhys159. The other two are M.I.A.

We need to discuss how many we need, and we need to spread them across a large number of continents, so that there's always one available.

5 Mods, Me, you, GHS, Jahagia, Magpul

5 Mods, Me, you, GHS, Jahagia, Magpul

Jahgee's not even that realistic. Besides, that's pretty much most of the players, as is. Obviously, there would be some bias.

Magpul is a mod, apparently. I'll allow myself to be a mod, if no one has a problem with it. ghs, if he has time, would be cool as a mod.

MrMelancholy15
Jahgee's not even that realistic. Besides, that's pretty much most of the players, as is. Obviously, there would be some bias.

Magpul is a mod, apparently. I'll allow myself to be a mod, if no one has a problem with it. ghs, if he has time, would be cool as a mod.

Oh I'm no official mod. JMoney never answered my PM. But, I already have my reasons as to why I'd be a mod :)

Jahgee has a biological weapon that has no cure, and can kill you instantly with no symptoms. And a missile...? that can slow down the Earth's rotation. This game isn't realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back