Create a Nation

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 1,357 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Central Federated States of Canada officially accepts Saskatchewan's free trade agreement. We would also like to propose an alliance with a European nation for defense in the event a country attempts to attack either one of us, we offer to manufacture military goods in return. All interested may inquire.

Madagascar would like to extend the offer of a mutual protection pact with the Prince Edward Islands which allows use of each other airports and harbours as well as airspace by military patrols.

Madagascar would also like to export hydrogen and also Tropical fruits which are sure to cheer the population up, anyone interested please contact the department for International commerce.

Edit: 300th Post!

Last edited:
Not invading? :D

Speaking of, Brookistan wishes to annex Luxembourg. 10,000 land forces should do the trick.

You seem like a valuable ally. Your military forces will protect Alpeand's people and our country will financially support you.

Alliance request accepted!

The Republic of Texas issues a declaration of intentions against the New Mexico region. The Republic wishes to acquire this territory. All military personnel in this territory must leave. If any military personnel are in the area when the Texas Guard arrive, they will be dealt with harshly. Two Divisions (50,000) of Texas Guard will be deployed. Two Armored Regiments (25,000) will spear head the advance. One Division (25,000) will be deployed as support as well as an Air Force Element (10,000). An estimated 2 billion Texan Dollars will be used in the action.- President Cody McKnighte

The Central Federated States of Canada's Secretary of Defense Howard H. Kromur would like to request an alliance with Swedemarken, this would help greatly with our Northern defense strategy. Will exchange mineral resources and/or food if neccessary. The Central Federated States of Canada Secretary of Defense also is formally announcing that the Military is to send in 27,000 ground troops and 3,000 air troops to seize control of Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan is to sign a unconditional surrender agreement or face immediate invasion and take over by all means necessary. Are we allowed to violate the Geneva convention? Or engineer a civil war in a region we want to take over in order to seize control by eliminating the few remaining after their civil war?

Last edited:
The Nation of Swedmarken accepts your proposal.

I have also been informed by Rhys that he, too, accepts it, as we are both in a close alliance. We look forward to working with you Canadian residents. ;)

Wow. Gained two pages in 12 hours. Very pleased with the amount of activity.

GranTurismo, Stormtrooper, Haitch: Welcome!

Rhys: Your invasion of Moldova was successful. You lost 5,000 air and 18,000 land. You killed 30,000 and captured 5,000. Moldova is now part of your country.

Jimlaad: Since you only started with a tiny peice of land, I'll let you have Ireland but no more instant claims.

Stormtrooper: Your invasion of Oregon is taking some time, but you are winning. Bad weather has slowed your troops, but the war should be over in about 2 months. (8 hrs.) You have lost 13,000 troops.

Haitch: "Southern China" isn't a defined boundary, so you can have just Hong Kong, Phillipenes and Macau, each as a separate land.

Otaku: North Korea is a radioactive wasteland after WWIII, and no one lives there. However, South Korea is fairly strong, and you are involed in a lengthy sea battle of the southern coast. I would advise sending air support.

Stormtrooper: Your deployment in Utah was costly as you lost 50,000 of your troops, but you eventually took it over. You easily took over New Mexico, though, losing a mere 3,500 troops.

Rhys/Ryou: You both annihilated Estonia. Rhys lost 10,000, Ryou lost 12,000. Which of you will be getting the land?

Peter: Luxembourg has no military, and you easily took it losing 24 men (to police).

Vandenal: Sasketchewan has agreed to surrender. You now control it and it's military of 15,000 land.

I can only post on this about twice a day on the weekdays, so be patient with me if the game gets bogged down. I'll be more active weekends. Limiting yourself to two posts a day will greatly help. You guys are doing great with the trade agreements. If I missed a trade offer with an AI, just assume it is a yes.

Remember that battles take time. I won't go extreemely detailed; I'm thinking of it like Risk.

The map will be awhile since I'm doing this on my phone. Bear with me.

The Nation of Swedmarken accepts your proposal.

I have also been informed by Rhys that he, too, accepts it, as we are both in a close alliance. We look forward to working with you Canadian residents. ;)

Here's a toast to our nations, to prosperity, victory, and a strong united front! :cheers:.

Rhys: Your invasion of Moldova was successful. You lost 5,000 air and 18,000 land. You killed 30,000 and captured 5,000. Moldova is now part of your country.
Great. :)

Rhys/Ryou: You both annihilated Estonia. Rhys lost 10,000, Ryou lost 12,000. Which of you will be getting the land?

We planned on splitting the land between us. If you drew a line between Parnu and Mustvee, I would take the bottom half and Ryou the bottom

Here's a toast to our nations, to prosperity, victory, and a strong united front! :cheers:.

:cheers:

Through an extension of my treaty with the other European Nations, I request an alliance with Saskatchewan.

Through an extension of my treaty with the other European Nations, I request an alliance with Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan is under control of The Central Federated States of Canada after they surrendered, CFSoC's Secretary of Defense Howard H. Kromur would be more than willing to accept an alliance with Ryania.

Great. :)

We planned on splitting the land between us. If you drew a line between Parnu and Mustvee, I would take the bottom half and Ryou the bottom

:cheers:

Uhh...who has the top half? I assume swedmarken.

Saskatchewan is under control of The Central Federated States of Canada after they surrendered, CFSoC's Secretary of Defense Howard H. Kromur would be more than willing to accept an alliance with Ryania.

Yes, that. I was confused as to who conquered who.

Any allies can send up to 5,000 soldiers to be trained by my military, allowing you to have a small slice of the ability of my entire Army. In exchange, I require Sea transit for my soldiers.

Does anyone have claim to Ireland?

Last edited:
I double-checked. Noone has Ireland. As a result, I move 30,000 soldiers in to Peacefully annex Ireland. I would like to claim their population and GDP.

Republic of Texas invasion of New Mexico commences.

The Central Federated States of Canada Secretary of Defense Howard H Kromur offers to have an Alliance with the Republic of Texas. Upon your approval we'll send 5,000 ground troops to assist in your battle in exchange for you offering military support to us at a later date.

vandenal
The Central Federated States of Canada Secretary of Defense Howard H Kromur offers to have an Alliance with the Republic of Texas. Upon your approval we'll send 5,000 ground troops to assist in your battle in exchange for you offering military support to us at a later date.

Gladly accept.

Pirateopia- Again i ask for a formal alliance, under the proviso that I have access to your naval resources. In exchange, I defend you as my own country.

Country name: DallasNation

Capital: Stadium

Starting land: Indiana

GDP (50 billion to start with): 50B

Population (at least 3M to start with, no more than 50M): 25M

GDP Per Capita (divide gdp by pop.): 200

Total Military size (5% of population): 1.25M
Land: 33%

Sea: 34%

Air: 33%

Your biggest industries: Machinery, Farming, Automotive

Leader title (king, president): Jerry Jones

Member of UN: Jason Garett

Do you accept the rules and regulations: Yes

Do you accept that I can mod your stuff to an extent? Yes

Last edited:
Country of Brookistan,
Due to the alarming annexation of Luxembourg I am afraid that Alpenland will be a prime target next. therefore I am formally requesting that you bring 150,000 land troops into Alpenland, just in case the war comes to us. we cannot afford to lose Geneva.

Warm regard,
George Soros.

The Central Federated States of Canada Secretary of Defense Howard H. Kromur is requesting Alberta to surrender control of it's land and requesting it's military personnel now join the Central Federation's Army. Failure to comply to these demands will result in 30,000 ground troops and 10,000 air personnel invading the region along with a mass execution of Alberta's military force. Central Federated States of Canada's allies who participate with us in order to clear Alberta will have a share of it's land and resources. In the event that Alberta doesn't comply with our demands, we ask that the Republic of Texas send 5,000 air troops to assist in the takeover.

To the Central Federated States of Canada:
I am proposing a peace treaty and a sum of $1 billion to your country as long as you do not attack Brookistan or Alpenland. Do we have a deal?

-George Soros

Hawkeye: Jimlaad43 controls Ireland-and it should be on the list. I assume you are cancelling your troop deployment?

Otaku: The aircraft help, and you eventually destroy their navy.

In response to the recent outbreak of violence in North America, several states not wanting to be conquered have formed a military alliance. This includes Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky. Thier total number of troops is 1.1 million, mostly land forces.

Cowboys: As a Redskins fan, I refuse to accept a country named DallasNation by a player named Cowboys.

---------

Rhys, Ryou: I can't keep up with this game. I am appointing Rhys and Ryou as co-moderators. Just make sure the world doesn't explode when I'm sleeping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back