Create a Race (for Simulation Mode)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by iluvgt4, Jun 15, 2010.

  1. DK

    DK Premium

    Messages:
    13,498
    Location:
    Ireland
    Hachi-Roku Cup

    Cars:
    TOYOTA Corolla Levin AE86
    TOYOTA Sprinter Trueno AE86

    Races:
    1. Fuji 80s (5 laps)
    2. Suzuka (4 laps)
    3. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (4 laps)
    4. Tsukuba (9 laps)
    5. Special Stage Route 5 (6 laps)

    A-License needed.

    Prize money:
    1st - 5,000
    2nd - 3,000
    3rd - 2,000
    4th - 1,000
    5th - 500
    6th - 250

    Championship prize:
    40,000 Cr. and...
    [​IMG]
    #86 TRD Corolla Levin AE86.
     
    ImmalovemaGTR likes this.
  2. iluvgt4

    iluvgt4

    Messages:
    186
    Like the blue Zonda from GT Concept? Anyways, a new race:

    Viper Trophy (Dodge Manufacturer Event, Single Race)

    Cars permitted:
    Dodge Viper SRT/10
    Dodge Viper GTS
    Dodge Viper GTS/R Concept
    Dodge Viper GTS/R Team Oreca

    Races:
    Laguna Seca 3 laps
    Infineon Stock Car Course 4 laps
    Seattle 2 laps
    El Capitan 3 laps
    New York 2 laps

    Prize Car: a BLUE Viper GTS with white stripes :drool:
     
  3. FRAG1398

    FRAG1398

    Messages:
    4
    Amuse Tuner Cup (Professional Event)

    RULES - Tuned Cars ONLY

    CARS PERMITTED -
    CarbonR R34 '04
    S2000 GT1 '04
    S2000 R1 '04
    S2000 Street Version '04

    RACES -
    Nurburgring (2 Laps)
    Circuit De La Sarthe II (4 Laps)
    Special Stage Route 5 (6 Laps)
    Laguna Seca (10 Laps)
    Côte d'Azur (15 Laps)

    Prize Money per Race -
    50,000

    Prize money Per Series -
    750,000

    Prize Car -
    Formula Gran Turismo

    :):sly:
     
  4. GTvsForza

    GTvsForza Premium

    Messages:
    6,240
    Location:
    United States
    The Gran Turismo Concept Cup (Extreme Hall, Championship)

    Cars Permitted:
    Any concept car

    AI Opponents:
    Cadillac CIEN
    VW W12 Nardo
    Honda HSC
    Acura HSC
    Mazda RX-8 Concept
    Acura DN-X
    (You get the picture...)

    Tires:
    No Restrictions

    Modifications
    No Restrictions

    Tracks and laps:
    New York - 5 laps
    Nürburgring Nordschliefe - 1 lap
    Circuit de la Sarthe II - 2 laps
    Test Course - 3 laps
    Côte d'Azur - 6 laps
    High Speed Ring - 6 laps

    Prize Money:
    Championship Money: 200,000 Cr.

    1st - 20,000 Cr.
    2nd - 15,000 Cr.
    3rd - 10,000 Cr.
    4th - 5,000 Cr.
    5th - 2,500 Cr.
    6th - 1,000 Cr.

    Prize Car (Even though it isn't in GT4, but just for the heck of it!)
    Mazda Furai Concept '08


    Midnight Club (Extreme Hall, Single)

    Cars Permitted:
    No Restrictions

    AI Opponents:
    Saleen S7
    Callaway C12
    Dodge Viper
    Pagani Zonda
    Ford GT
    Mercedes SLR McLaren
    Nissan R390 Road Car

    Tires:
    Standard/Sports

    Modifications:
    No Restrictions

    Tracks and laps:
    Clubman Stage Route 5 - 10 laps
    Special Stage Route 5 - 10 laps

    Rewards:
    Special Stage Route 11 unlocked

    Prize Money:
    1st - 25,000 Cr.
    2nd - 17,000 Cr.
    3rd - 14,000 Cr.
    4th - 10,000 Cr.
    5th - 5,000 Cr.
    6th - 2,500 Cr.

    Prize Car (Again, not in GT4)
    Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09


    1 Lap Magic: VW Showdown! (Driving Missions)

    This 1LM race takes place at Circuit de La Sarthe II. Try to take down all the Volkswagens in the high performance W12 Nardo. Can you make a miracle 2 minutes behind the '49 bug?

    Car Lineup:
    1 - VW Beetle Standard '49
    2 - VW Golf GTi '76
    3 - VW Polo GTi
    4 - VW Beetle 2.0
    5 - VW Beetle RSi
    6 - VW W12 Nardo Concept

    Reward:
    25,000 Cr.


    @Andy GT: How about the Red Bull X1 for the prize car?
     
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  5. Skython

    Skython

    Messages:
    7,107
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Don't you hate it when you want a race against ONLY new le mans cars and keep getting old ones

    LMP 1998-present

    Car restrictions
    Audi R8 '01
    Bentley Speed 8 '03
    BMW V12 LMR '99
    Mercedes CLK GTR '98
    Pescarolo Courage C60 '03
    Pescorolo C60 Judd '04
    Toyota GT-one '98

    Tracks
    Opera Paris 15 laps
    Midfield Raceway 16 laps
    Laguna Seca 17 laps
    Twin Ring Motegi - Road course 13 laps
    Tokyo 19 laps
    Circuit De La Sarthe 33 laps (it's meant to be an endurance)
    Trial Mountain 20 laps
    Infineon Sports car 19 laps
    Nurburgring 19 laps (this one is endurance too)
    Autumn Ring 25 laps

    Prize car: Audi R10 TDI (it's not in the game but would be a good prize)
     
  6. barrelroll

    barrelroll

    Messages:
    40
    Location:
    Indonesia
    the F7U12 cup
    license: none
    cars permitted:
    saleen S7
    TVR cerbera speed 12
    restriction:economy tires only

    track:nurburgring 25 laps (no change tires allowed)
    prize:
    1.50.000
    2.25.000
    3.12.500
    4.0
    5.0
    6.0
    prize car:heavily tuned citroen 2CV,with a tune make this car get more HP....100HP.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  7. RVDNuT374

    RVDNuT374

    Messages:
    3,759
    Location:
    United States
    Polyphony Digital Cup: Drivers Edition- 10 races

    License restrictions: International B License or higher
    Car type: road cars only (AI run same class as you)
    Modifications: none
    Tires: N3 tires only
    B-spec: don't even think about it :p
    Each race is 45 minutes + 1 lap in length.

    Tracks:

    1. Opera Paris Reverse
    2. Seattle Circuit Reverse
    3. Motorland
    4. Autumn Ring Mini
    5. Deep Forest Reverse
    6. El Capitan Reverse
    7. Apricot Hill Reverse
    8. New York Reverse
    9. Grand Valley Reverse
    10. Nurburgring

    Prize Money:

    1. 75,000
    2. 35,000
    3. 20,000
    4. 10,000
    5. 5,000
    6. nothing

    Championship Bonus: 500,000
    Prize for winning overall championship: GT1 and GT3 versions of SSR11
    Prize for a clean 10/10 sweep: '92 Peugeot 905 Race Car with proper engine sound and transmission



    Professional Hall: Race Of Turbo Sports - 5 races

    License restrictions: International B License or higher
    Car restrictions: any turbocharged road car under 500 hp
    Modifications: all including nitrous
    Tires: sport tires only
    B-spec: yes

    Tracks:

    1. Fuji Speedway 80's- 10 laps
    2. Midfield Raceway- 10 laps
    3. Special Stage Route 5- 10 laps
    4. Test Course- 5 laps
    5. Tokyo R246 Reverse- 10 laps

    Prize Money:

    1. 25,000
    2. 15,000
    3. 7,500
    4. 5,000
    5. 2,500
    6. 1,000

    Prize Car: '00 Nismo Skyline R34 GT-R R Tune



    Extreme Hall: Endurance Cup- 10 races

    License restrictions: Super License
    Car type: any race car over 450 hp stock
    Modifications: all except nitrous
    Tires: R1-R3 tires only
    B-spec: yes
    Each race is 4 hours + 1 lap in length.

    Tracks:

    1. Autumn Ring
    2. Seattle Circuit
    3. Apricot Hill Raceway
    4. Infineon Raceway- Stock Car Course
    5. Deep Forest Raceway
    6. Clubman Stage Route 5
    7. El Capitan Reverse
    8. Trial Mountain
    9. Circuit De Le Sarthe I
    10. Nurburgring

    Prize Money:

    1. 400,000
    2. 200,000
    3. 125,000
    4. 70,000
    5. 35,000
    6. 15,000

    Championship Bonus: 2,500,000
    Prize Car for winning overall championship: Minolta Toyota 88 C-V with proper engine sound
    Prize Car for a clean 10/10 sweep: every FGT color scheme in the game
     
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  8. Andy GT

    Andy GT

    Messages:
    337
    Location:
    United States
    Special Stage Route 5: All-Night Endurance Race I (Enduro)

    Cars permitted:

    Production cars only

    Licenses required:

    A-Spec: International "A" License
    B-Spec: Enabled for this one. *Next time, you won't be so lucky*

    Tire restrictions:

    Normal or Sports tires only

    Races:

    Special Stage Route 5: 12 hour enduro

    Special Stage Route 5: All-Night Endurance Race II (Enduro)

    Cars permitted:

    Race cars only

    Licenses required:

    A-Spec: Super License
    B-Spec: Disabled. Yeah, A-Spec only Enduro. You have to pull a Smallhorses.

    Tire restrictions:

    Racing slicks only.

    Races:

    Special Stage Route 5: 12 hour enduro

    1 lap magic: BMW Showdown! (Mission)

    Location: Nurburgring Nordschleife

    BMW is known for making great cars. You will now take on the legendary 2002 Turbo in the 1999 Le Mans 24h LMP car, the V12 LMR. Can you make a miracle in the Green Hell?

    AI opposition:

    1st: BMW 2002 Turbo '73
    2nd: BMW 120i '04
    3rd: BMW Z4 '03
    4th: BMW 330i '05
    5th: BMW M3 GTR '03
    6th: BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99

    Handicap to leader: 2 minutes and 30 seconds
     
  9. Corvette2012

    Corvette2012

    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    United States
    World Tour Grand Prix: 5 races
    Cars Permitted: Any Japanese,American,or European car under above 275 HP but below 400 HP.

    Prize Money: 20,000 per race and 400,000 for the series
    Tracks:
    Trial Mountain Forward: 8 Laps
    Infineon Raceway Racing Course: 10 Laps
    Deep Forest Raceway: 12 Laps
    Circuit De La Sarthe with chicannes: 9 Laps
    Special Stage Route 5: 13 Laps

    Prize Car: Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra
     
  10. RVDNuT374

    RVDNuT374

    Messages:
    3,759
    Location:
    United States
    Extreme Hall: Formula GT Championship- 18 races

    License restrictions: Super License only
    Car type: FGT's only :dopey:, the AI are dramatically improved
    Modifications: none, FGT's can't be modified
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 1 hour 30 minutes in length.

    Tracks:

    1. Apricot Hill Raceway
    2. Grand Valley Speedway
    3. Tokyo R246
    4. Midfield Raceway
    5. Autumn Ring
    6. Cote D' Azur
    7. Nurburgring Nordschleife
    8. Infineon Raceway- Sports Car Course
    9. Laguna Seca
    10. Circuit De La Sarthe I
    11. Special Stage Route 5
    12. Fuji Speedway 2005 GT
    13. El Capitan
    14. Test Course
    15. High Speed Ring
    16. Deep Forest Raceway
    17. Suzuka Circuit
    18. Seattle Circuit

    Prize Money:

    1. 300,000
    2. 150,000
    3. 75,000
    4. 40,000
    5. 20,000
    6. 10,000

    Championship Bonus: 7,500,000
    Reward for overall championship: 1986 McLaren MP4/2C
    Reward for winning all races: FGT's get proper V10 engine sound
    Reward for winning all races from pole and setting fastest lap in each: all 10 cars from the 2004 Formula 1 Season with correct performance data and paint schemes :drool:
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  11. wormyguy

    wormyguy

    Messages:
    2
    Edit: ignore
     
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  12. RVDNuT374

    RVDNuT374

    Messages:
    3,759
    Location:
    United States
    Extreme Hall: Original Circuit Endurance Series- 7 races

    License restrictions: International B or higher
    Car restrictions: none, AI run same class of car as you
    Modifications: all except nitrous
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 50 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. Apricot Hill Raceway
    2. Trial Mountain
    3. Autumn Ring
    4. Deep Forest Raceway
    5. Midfield Raceway
    6. Seattle Circuit
    7. Special Stage Route 5

    Prize Money:

    1. 200,000
    2. 100,000
    3. 50,000
    4. 25,000
    5. 10,000
    6. 5,000

    Championship Bonus: 1,000,000
    Prize: the "Dream Cars" get restored to their GT3 glory, complete with proper engine sounds :tup:
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  13. vegamarks

    vegamarks

    Messages:
    65
    Escudo Dirt Trial Dueling Endurance Championship

    Location: Suzuki>One-Make>Event

    License Needed: International Advanced License (iA)

    Vehicle Needed: Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98

    Races (Championship):

    1.Tsukuba Circuit Wet (40 Laps) Total Mileage: 50.80 Miles
    2.Tahiti Maze (21 Laps) Total Miles: 64.96 Miles
    3.Swiss Alps (29 Laps) Total Miles: 95.41 Miles
    4.Citta di Aria (34 Laps) Total Miles: 71.74 Miles
    5.Costa di Amalfi (28 Laps) Total Miles: N/A
    6.Ice Arena (43 Laps) Total Miles: N/A
    7.Chamonix (26 Laps) Total Miles: N/A
    8.Cathedral Rocks Trail I (37 Laps) Total Miles: N/A
    9.Cathedral Rocks Trail II (23 Laps) Total Miles: N/A
    10.Grand Canyon (35 Laps) Total Miles: N/A

    Total Miles (Without N/A): 282.91 Miles

    Rewards (Each race and championship):
    100,000 Cr. (One Race)
    1,000,000 Cr. (Championship)
    2,000,000 Cr. (Total)
    Vehicle Prize: (Jet Black) Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 :D


    :gtpflag:
     
  14. RESHIRAM5

    RESHIRAM5

    Messages:
    9,972
    Location:
    Australia
    Road Car Legends (found in the Extreme Hall).

    Regulations:
    Tuning: untuned cars.
    Cars: normal cars.
    Licence: S.
    A.I will use:
    Ford GT.
    Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3.
    Honda NSX type R.
    Opel Speedster.
    Mini Cooper S.
    AC Cobra.

    Tracks (4 round championship).
    1. Midfield Raceway 12 laps.
    2. Opera Paris 10 laps.
    3. Suzuka 10 laps.
    4. Fuji 2005 GT 15 laps.

    Prizes:
    Win race: 12,500.
    Win championship: 25,000.
    Prize car: Pagani Zonda LM, Ford GT LM spec ll, Mobil 1 NSX, Shelby Cobra, Opel Speedster Turbo or a Gold Mini One (Depends on who came 2nd).
     
  15. Logoncal21

    Logoncal21

    Messages:
    125
    International League (Under 5 Sections, must do in order)

    Section 1: Roadster Cup(not Mazda MX5 onemake event.)
    Cars permitted: Convertibles only.
    HP Limit: Max 300hp
    Tyre Limitation: up to Sports Hard
    Races: Trial Mountain 3 laps
    Laguna Seca 3 laps
    Seattle Circuit 3 laps
    Grand Valley East 3 laps
    Twin Ring Motegi Road Course 4 laps
    Cr. Prize: 1st 10.000 cr 2nd 5.000 3rd 1.500 cr 4th,5th,6th none.
    Series Cr Prize: 50.000 cr
    Prize car: 50% chance of getting a Stock Mx5, 45% of chance of getting a Spoon S2000 and 5% of chance of getting a S2000 LM Race car

    Section 2: Passion vs Technology
    Cars allowed: Italian and German cars only
    Tyre Limitation: up to Sports hard
    HP Limit: 450hp
    Races: Deep Forest 5 laps
    Test Course 2 laps
    Nurburgring 1 lap
    Grand Valley Speedway 3 laps
    Cote D'Azur 5 laps
    Cr Prizes: 1st 17500 2nd: 7000 3rd: 3000 4th 5th and 6th: none
    Series cr prize: 82500 cr.
    Prize car: 50% of chance getting a M3, 45% of chance getting a Zonda C12, 5% of chance of getting a Alfa 155 Touring Car

    Section 3: American Beasts
    Cars Allowed: American Cars only
    HP Limit: no limits(opponent cars are fully tuned, even the "others" one.)
    Tyre Limitation: up to Sports Soft
    Races: Seattle Circuit Reverse 7 laps
    Laguna Seca 9 laps
    New York 8 laps
    Infineon Raceway Sports car course 7 laps
    Seattle Circuit 8 laps
    Cr. Prize: 1st 25000 2nd 10000 3rd 5000 4th 5th and 6th none
    Series Cr. prize: 125000 cr
    Prize Car: 50% chance of a Saleen S7, 45% chance of a Viper GTS-R Team oreca 91 and 5% of chance of a Mazda 787B(i know it's japanese, but it's good enough to be rare to get)

    Section 4: Special Competition Challenge
    Cars Allowed: any
    HP Limit: none(opponent cars are JGTC, American Race Cars, Touring Cars and LM Race Cars
    Tyre Limitation: any
    Races: Circuit de La Sarthe i 2 laps
    Tokyo R246 8 laps
    Super Speedway 15 laps
    Nurburgring 1 lap
    Cote D'Azur 9 laps
    Cr. Prize: 1st 30000 2nd 10000 3rd 7500 4th 1000(a little bit of mercy) 5th and 6th none
    Series Cr. Prize: half a million
    Prize Car: 25% chance of a R92CP, 25% chance of a Minolta Toyota, 25% chance of a Mazda 787B(if you missed before it's your chance) and 25% chance of a FGT

    Final Section: Devils of Pure Speed
    Cars Allowed: any
    HP Limit: none(opponent uses LMP)
    Tyre Limitation: any
    Races(it's 10 instead of 5): SSR5 11 laps
    Grand Valley Speedway 9 laps
    Test Course 7 laps
    Circuit de la sarthe ii 3 laps
    Nurburgring 2 laps
    Apricot Hill 16 laps
    Seattle Circuit Reverse 14 laps
    Laguna Seca 10 laps
    Trial Mountain 13 laps
    Midfield Raceway Reverse 20 laps
    Cr Prize: 1st: 100000 2nd: 75000 3rd: 50000 4th: 10000 5th and 6th none
    Series Cr Prize: one million
    Prize car: 75% chance of a GT40 race car 25% chance of a R89C Race car
    Prize for ending the International League: FGT
    note: all sections has tyre wear on
     
  16. tankuroded

    tankuroded

    Messages:
    3,878
    Location:
    Indonesia
    Since Suzuka West is unused in Simulation Mode, I always thought that a Special Condition race should be held there. Of course, same rules as Tsukuba Wet race: A-spec only and one race only (other Special Conditions races have more than one races). :D

    SUZUKA WEST CHALLENGE EASY [A license required]: vs either Galant '89, WiLL VS, S2000 Type V, or Silvia S15 Spec-R, prize 5000 and Hyundai Click Race Car (in all versions of GT4!)

    SUZUKA WEST CHALLENGE NORMAL [IB license required]: vs either NSX LM Road Version, RS200 Road Version, R390 GT1 Road Version, or Amuse S2000 GT1, prize 10000 and Esso Supra JGTC (in all versions of GT4!)

    SUZUKA WEST CHALLENGE HARD [IA license required]: vs Esucdo Pikes Peak, Option Stream 350Z or (rarely) Formula Gran Turismo, prize 20000 and and Cizeta V16T (British Racing Green - Special Color)

    logoncal21, do you realize that SSR11 is not in GT4? ;)
     
  17. GEx1

    GEx1

    Messages:
    9
    Location:
    Lithuania
    Caterham Tourney:
    Cars: Caterham Fireblade only!
    Type: Championship (5 races)
    Requirements: iB licence
    Races: Beginner Course (20 laps), Tsukuba (15 laps), New York (12 laps), Motorland (20 laps), Suzuka West (18 laps)
    Prizes: 1st 175.000 2nd 100.000 3rd 80.000 4th 50.000 5th 30.000 6th 10.000. For tourney champion 275.000. Prize car: Caterham 21 (Not in GT4, but still).
     
  18. RVDNuT374

    RVDNuT374

    Messages:
    3,759
    Location:
    United States
    American Events: US vs. UK- 5 races

    License restrictions: International B or higher
    Car restrictions: US and UK cars only :dopey:, no racing models, 500 hp limit
    Modifications: all including nitrous
    Tires: S1-S3
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 10 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. Laguna Seca
    2. Infineon Raceway- Sports Car Course
    3. Trial Mountain Reverse
    4. Deep Forest Raceway
    5. Apricot Hill

    Prize Money:

    1. 30,000
    2. 20,000
    3. 10,000
    4. 5,000
    5. 2,500
    6. 1,000

    Prize: Jaguar XJR-15 Race Car
     
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  19. RESHIRAM5

    RESHIRAM5

    Messages:
    9,972
    Location:
    Australia
    Battle of Brand Supremacy Hall (B spec is always optional).

    Ford vs. Holden.
    Cars Allowed: Australian
    Opponents use: Holden SS Commodore and FPV GT.
    Tyres: Unlimited.
    Track: Trial Mountain Reverse - 10 laps.
    Prize: 1st - 10,000 (Everything else is half of that amount).

    Subaru vs. Mitsubishi.
    Cars Allowed: Subaru vs. Mitsubishi.
    Opponents use: Subaru Impreza STC, Mitshubishi FTO STC.
    Tyres: Unlimited.
    Track: Suzuka - 10 laps.
    Prize: 1st - 10,000 (rest are half of that amount)

    Prize for winning all: Random Black Car (Not the fantasy ones).
     
  20. ImmalovemaGTR

    ImmalovemaGTR

    Messages:
    1,587
    Location:
    Austria
    Japanese Elite Series

    Regional Event/Championship

    Cars allowed:
    Escudo
    Minolta Toyota 88C-V
    R89C
    R92CP
    R390 Race Car
    Toyota GT-One
    Toyota 7
    Mazda 787B

    Tracks:

    10 Laps Suzuka
    10 Laps Motegi
    20 Laps SuperSpeedway
    10 Laps R246
    12 Laps Fuji 80'

    Prize:
    Overall: 450 000 Cr.
    Single Race: 1st: 15 000; 2nd: 7 500; 3rd: 5 000; 4th: 2 500; 5th: 1 200; 6th: 600

    Car:
    1962 Skyline Sport Coupé

    Update:
    Unlimited Tyres!!

    2nd Update:

    Gymkhana Endurance:
    150 Miles
    Cars: Any
    Opponents: Auto union Streamline, Tank Car, old daihatsu midget, nike 2022, daimler patent and motor carriage
    unlimited tyres

    imagin that gymkhana track has an infield with pitlane so you have something to drive around:)

    Prize: 1st 500 000, all the others nothig
    Car: pescarolo judd
     
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  21. Petrolhead1

    Petrolhead1

    Messages:
    1,358
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Torture Race:

    Cars allowed: Citroen 2CV

    Track: Test Course

    Length: 99 Laps

    Cash Prize: 1 Cr.

    Main Prize: Pink 2CV :D
     
  22. GTvsForza

    GTvsForza Premium

    Messages:
    6,240
    Location:
    United States
    Rename it to TROLL Race ;)
     
  23. Epic B

    Epic B Premium

    Messages:
    5,597
    Location:
    Canada
    It doesn't look like it says Route 11. I thought it said 11 laps of Route 5.
     
  24. Duke_of_hazard

    Duke_of_hazard

    Messages:
    525
    Location:
    Australia
    My turn

    Name of event : Test of endurence

    ?? endurance/championship ??

    cars aloud : anything with over 500 HP


    Rules : Cars can be modified to boost HP (NOS can be used and all mods optional) :):idea:
    A-SPEC for very patiant people
    B-SPEC optional
    Tyres : You can use any tyres you want (Racing class tyres will perform best)

    (The AI has been given a stage 3 turbo kit and has front downforce settings down to minimum so they get the wheely trick)
    AI : These 2 fields of cars:

    (1st race) Audi R8 Race Car 2001, Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 2003, Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline 1937, BMW V12 LMR Race Car 1999, Ford GT 2002 (Black)

    (2nd race) Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car 1988, Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car 2001, Jay Leno Tank Car 2003, Mazda 787B Race Car 1991, Toyota GT ONE (tso20) 1998:dopey:

    Tracks : Test coures - 250 laps

    Test course - 250 laps
    Prizes :

    1. 10,000,000,000 lol :sly::idea: (for winning both races)
    2. 5,000,000,000
    3. 10,000,000
    4. 5,000
    5. 500
    6. 1 (if you loose both races that you dont have a decant car or your just stupid)

    both races will give you 10 milion per race (3rd place only)
    Prize car : Hacked blood red 5G X2011 from GT5:idea::idea: (top speed over 3000 kmh!!) :drool::scared: and The Bugatti Super Varon
     
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  25. Satria

    Satria

    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    Indonesia
    Becak Endurance Competition

    Championship Race

    Rules: Normal or Sports Tyres must be used

    Cars permitted:
    Daimler Motor Carriage
    Patent Motor Wagen

    Races:
    Beginner Course = 50 Laps
    Motoroland = 20 Laps

    Prize Money:
    1st-50.000
    2nd-25.000
    3rd-15.000
    4th-7.000
    5th-5.000
    6th-1.000

    Championship Prize:
    500.000

    Prize car:
    Daimler Motor Carriage LM Race Car with Escudo Engine,FGT drivetrain,GTR LM 7speed transmission,and can be used in Simulation mode or The Gold painted FGT with 2000 Hp :D
     
  26. RetroDriver

    RetroDriver

    Messages:
    87
    Location:
    England
    Touring Car Shootout

    any Touring Car allowed (basically any race spec road car)

    A Spec Licence Needed
    All Races are six (yes 6) laps long-punchy racing- no le mans/F1 strategy games

    Tskuba in the Wet
    Apricot Hill
    Laguna Seca
    Motorland
    Le Sarthe I
    Le Sarth II

    Prize money is per race;
    20000
    10000
    5000
    2500
    2000
    1000

    Prize Car is the Astra Sport Hatch used in the British Touring Car Championship
     
  27. RVDNuT374

    RVDNuT374

    Messages:
    3,759
    Location:
    United States
    These are remakes of the in-game series, but with longer races and better pay most of the time. :tup:

    Extreme Hall: Real Circuit Tour- 8 races

    License restrictions: Super License only
    Car restrictions: any race car over 400 hp stock
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: any
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is approximately 75 miles long.

    Tracks:

    1. Twin Ring Motegi- Full Road Course- 25 laps
    2. Tsukuba Circuit- 59 laps
    3. Fuji Speedway 2005- 26 laps
    4. Suzuka Circuit- 21 laps
    5. Infineon Raceway: Sports Car Course- 30 laps
    6. Laguna Seca- 34 laps
    7. Circuit De La Sarthe I- 9 laps
    8. Nurburgring- 6 laps

    Prize Money:

    1. 75,000
    2. 40,000
    3. 20,000
    4. 10,000
    5. 5,000
    6. nothing

    Prize Car: the Gillet Vertigo Race Car from GT3


    Professional Hall: Supercar Festival- 5 races

    License restrictions: International A license or higher
    Car restrictions: any production car over 500 hp, AI also abide by rule
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: S1-S3
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 15 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. High Speed Ring
    2. Fuji Speedway 90's
    3. New York
    4. Midfield Raceway Reverse
    5. Infineon Raceway: Sports Car Course


    Prize Money:

    1. 30,000
    2. 15,000
    3. 7,500
    4. 4,000
    5. 2,000
    6. 1,000

    Prize Car: Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept with proper engine sound


    Professional Hall: Tuning Car Grand Prix- 5 races

    License restrictions: International B license or higher
    Car restrictions: any car from the "tuner car" dealerships, includes Mugen, Nismo, and TRD
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: S3 tires only
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 10 laps long except race 5 which is 15 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. Apricot Hill Raceway
    2. Fuji Speedway 80's
    3. Special Stage Route 5 Reverse
    4. El Capitan Raceway Reverse
    5. Tsukuba Circuit


    Prize Money:

    1. 20,000
    2. 10,000
    3. 5,000
    4. 2,500
    5. 1,500
    6. 750

    Championship Bonus: 50,000
    Prize Car: Amuse Carbon R (R34)


    Extreme Hall: Gran Turismo All Stars- 10 races

    License restrictions: Super License only
    Car restrictions: none
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: any
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 15 laps long except races 9 and 10 which are 4 and 3 laps long respectively.

    Tracks:

    1. High Speed Ring Reverse
    2. Tokyo R246 Reverse
    3. Laguna Seca
    4. Apricot Hill
    5. Test Course
    6. Grand Valley Speedway Reverse
    7. Suzuka Circuit
    8. Infineon Raceway: Sports Car Course
    9. Circuit De Le Sarthe I
    10. Nurburgring

    Prize Money:

    1. 50,000
    2. 25,000
    3. 15,000
    4. 7,500
    5. 4,000
    6. nothing

    Championship Bonus: 400,000
    Prize Car: Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car with proper V8 engine sound


    American Hall: Muscle Car Championship- 5 races

    License restrictions: B license or higher
    Car restrictions: any American muscle car from 1954-1980
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: N1-S3
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 5 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. New York
    2. Seattle Circuit
    3. El Capitan
    4. Laguna Seca
    5. Infineon Raceway- Sports Car Course


    Prize Money:

    1. 7,500
    2. 4,000
    3. 2,000
    4. 1,000
    5. 500
    6. nothing

    Prize Car: '69 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 with proper V8 engine sound


    Lotus: Elise Trophy- 5 races

    License restrictions: International B license or higher
    Car restrictions: Lotus Elises only, 250 hp limit
    Modifications: all except nitrous
    Tires: S1-S3
    B-spec: none
    Each race is 10 laps long except race 5 which is 3 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. Apricot Hill Raceway
    2. Autumn Ring
    3. Suzuka Circuit- West Short Course
    4. Deep Forest Raceway
    5. Nurburgring


    Prize Money:

    1. 25,000
    2. 15,000
    3. 7,500
    4. 4,000
    5. 2,000
    6. nothing

    Championship Bonus: 50,000
    Prize Car: Lotus Motorsport Elise


    Professional Hall: Race Of NA Sports- 5 races

    License restrictions: International B license or higher
    Car restrictions: naturally aspirated only, 450 hp limit
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: S1-S3
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 10 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. Midfield Raceway
    2. Autumn Ring
    3. Opera Paris Reverse
    4. Apricot Hill
    5. Trial Mountain


    Prize Money:

    1. 20,000
    2. 10,000
    3. 5,000
    4. 2,500
    5. 1,000
    6. 500

    Prize Car: Spoon S2000 Race Car with correct redline and engine sound


    Manufacturer's Hall: Race Of The Red "R" Emblem- 5 races

    License restrictions: International A license or higher
    Car restrictions: Nissan Skylines only:dopey: in the 300-650 hp range, no racing models, the AI run within 5% of your power level and abide by the "no racing models" rule
    Modifications: no restrictions
    Tires: S1-R3; the AI run whatever tires you pick
    B-spec: optional
    Each race is 10 laps long.

    Tracks:

    1. Twin Ring Motegi- Road Course
    2. Fuji Speedway 80's
    3. Suzuka Circuit
    4. Special Stage Route 5
    5. Tokyo R246


    Prize Money:

    1. 30,000
    2. 15,000
    3. 7,500
    4. 4,000
    5. 2,000
    6. 1,000

    Prize Car: Paul Walker's R34 Skyline GT-R from 2Fast 2Furious
     
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  28. Duke_of_hazard

    Duke_of_hazard

    Messages:
    525
    Location:
    Australia
    Name of event : V8 supercars australia

    this is a Championship event

    rules : anything goes

    cars aloud : Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car '00

    A-SPEC avalable for eperenced drivers
    B-SPEC optional

    tyres :racing compound tyres only

    AI :Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car '00 for entire field

    Tracks :

    Apricot Hill 20 laps

    Laguna Seca 15 laps

    SS5 25 laps

    SS5 club 27 laps

    autum ring full 10 laps

    Nurburgring Nordschleife 15 laps

    Città d'Aria 9 laps

    Circuit de Monaco (monte carlo) 80 laps

    Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) (the one with the chikanes). 15 laps

    Motegi Super Speedway 40 laps

    Champ Prize :1,500,000 credits + 2500 bhp FGT with 7 speed gearbox tuned perfectaly to top 600 km/h in the top speed test run for winning the championship

    Race prize : 1st 50,000
    2nd 25,000
    3rd 12,500
    4th 6,250
    5th 3,125
    6th 600

    Good luck
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  29. Duke_of_hazard

    Duke_of_hazard

    Messages:
    525
    Location:
    Australia
    Thats because they can't make it up the hill (The silly game spawns you half way up it and still can't get to the top) to get to the start line. I have tried everything, and both me and B-SPEC B0B can't get the cars to the top
     
  30. BobK

    BobK Premium

    Messages:
    6,953
    It can be done (but not in B-spec) but it takes time, patience, and use of unusual techniques. Try practicing on Seattle.