Creepy Picture Thread (Read OP)

United States
USA
If you get freightened easily, it's ok, please excuse yourself. I do not want anyone to have a heart attack. đź‘Ť

Topic not found in search.

This thread is very picture heavy!
Post pictures of creepy people, places or really, anything!

Do not post anything with blood. It will violate the AUP.

Here are a couple examples.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

I can't post it here but years ago I'm browsing in a gore site when I saw a (real) naked woman lying in on the autopsy table. I'm staring at her then suddenly she opened her eyes and closed it very fast. I was startled. :eek: I thought I'm just imagining things I waited and stared again. She opened her eyes again. I didn't know it was a .gif. :sly:

Nice idea for a thread. It's added to my watch list. I like pictures like these. Reminds the world isn't just rainbows and ponies like we want to believe. It Keeps ones head in reality. The world can be a scary place.

tumblr_m68bqm0HOG1roaheko1_500.jpg

TB
l6SNC.jpg

"Daddy, why does that lady have a penis?"

I think the thing that makes all of these pictures really creepy is the fact that sometimes it's hard to make out what the exact objects are and it's hard to define something. Your mind ends up filling the gap and the way things and just like a dream the uncertainty of what something is makes it that much scarier.

Want something seriously creepy, check this out:

Rothschild Illuminati Ball 1972 France

Here's one photo to get you started, the rest you can see on your own:
229-934x.jpg

"The family mansion where the event was hosted was lit up in red to give it the illusion of being on fire."

Also for those who haven't read the creepy pasta for this:
The Ourang Medan. It's not that creepy, but the story is creepy. :scared:

ghost_ships_ourang_medan-.jpg
Here it is:

"#SS Ourang Medan. In February, 1948, distress calls were picked up by numerous ships near Indonesia, from the Dutch freighter SS Ourang Medan. The chilling message was, “All officers including captain are dead lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead.” This message was followed by indecipherable Morse code then one final grisly message… “I die.” When the first rescue vessel arrived on the scene a few hours later, they tried to hail the Ourang Medan but there was no response. A boarding party was sent to the ship and what they found was a frightening sight that has made the Ourang Medan one of the strangest and scariest ghost ship stories of all time.
All the crew and officers of the Ourang Medan were dead, their eyes open, faces looking towards the sun, arms outstretched and a look of terror on their faces. Even the ship’s dog was dead, found snarling at some unseen enemy. When nearing the bodies in the boiler room, the rescue crew felt a chill, though the temperature was near 110°F. The decision was made to tow the ship back to port, but before they could get underway, smoke began rolling up from the hull. The rescue crew left the ship and barely had time to cut the tow lines before the Ourang Medan exploded and sank.
To this day, the exact fate of the Ourang Medan and her crew remains a mystery.
"

Last edited:
I've read that this was a hoax and that there are no records of a SS Ourang Medan ever being registered by the Dutch nor listed by Lloyds, neither are there any records of a missing crew from a vessel with that name.

/buzz-you-know-who ;)

Back