Creepy Picture Thread (Read OP)

I'm sure it's a 'Shop, but still... :eek:

tumblr_n2x9tjLVjh1tpfu28o1_500.jpg

1386506886778_zps3322047f.jpg

The old lady one gave me cold chills.. :scared:

I ain't sleeping or stayin' in the dark tonight! :lol:

That freaking pig story man... :scared:

The one who controlled the pig is unknown. Doubtful for a robot, because it's dated back 1907. It's definitely not a human, because there's no screen, like a regular mascot.

maxresdefault.jpg

The%20Buzzer,%20UVB-76%20Radio%20station%20(6).jpg

url.jpeg

Home of the Russian/Soviet mystery radio station "UVB-76". These are the three places that played the station.

And, it's notoriously sounds like a truck horn (or the Tank Car)' s horn being played on a cheese grater.

maxresdefault.jpg

The%20Buzzer,%20UVB-76%20Radio%20station%20(6).jpg

url.jpeg

Home of the Russian/Soviet mystery radio station "UVB-76". These are the three places that played the station.

And, it's notoriously sounds like a truck horn (or the Tank Car)' s horn being played on a cheese grater.

What is your source? I thought the location of UVB-76 has never been found.

According to some "urban explorers" they found some places that UVB-76 occurred in. Mainly before 1997. The 1998-2010 UVB stations are clearly not found.

Do we have a thread here about this UVB-76 thing? I just curiously just looked it up--and it's totally weird and intriguing. I feel the need to discuss it!

I say we nominate him "chairman" of this thread. All in favor?

Seconded.

I'll have to read up about that radio station. That's sounds super weird but I'd never heard of it before this thread.

We do need a mysteries thread perhaps.

Last edited:
The thing about these abandoned places is that it shows what the remains of society would look like if humanity suddenly disappeared. It's almost post-apocalyptic even though there hasn't been an apocalypse.

Back