Criss' Photography

• Thread starter V8Loverrr
  • 97 comments
^ Nice job on the video too then! :P Turned out very nice 👍

those damned colors. I envy people that have such beautiful places to work in. Good shots most of them, I really like that last one.

Great shot with the autumn leaves and Scuderia! Did you use a filter to get that sort of hazy effect? Or was it done in post processing?

Cool shot with the Buddha, great idea... Saw it come by your FB page earlier 👍

Wow, you have awesome night visibility there! Around where I live, I'd have to drive at least for an hour or more just to be somewhere in which I saw half the stars on those photos.

Both look great, btw. 👍

Just saw it, congrats! :cheers:

I'm yet to be on Explore once. Most of my shots aren't the kind of shots that make it to Explore. What I find odd is that many that do make it, well... they suck. :lol:

Yes you are so right, I wonder how this is possible that a simple pic of an apple can get into Explore, everyone can photograph an apple!
Well, I'm on position #8 now, I'm so happy, 4th time in a row that I'm in Explore!!:D

Great galley and lovely photos. Again I would have to echo peoples comments about light pollution, where I am it's not great at all, I would also have to drive about an hour to get shots like this of the sky, and also nice weather and clear skies.

Wow, I've been looking through all your work in here. And I can conclude: very, very nice. The "Light Pollution" shot is awesome in so many ways. :P
I'll be keeping an eye (I guess it's actually two... ;)) on this.

Great galley and lovely photos. Again I would have to echo peoples comments about light pollution, where I am it's not great at all, I would also have to drive about an hour to get shots like this of the sky, and also nice weather and clear skies.

Thanks Sprite!:)

Wow, I've been looking through all your work in here. And I can conclude: very, very nice. The "Light Pollution" shot is awesome in so many ways. :P
I'll be keeping an eye (I guess it's actually two... ;)) on this.

Thanks fishy! And thanks for all your favs on Flickr too:)

Thanks:D Well, long exposure, high ISO, aperture on F2.8 etc..

Weather sucks so no new shots, I'm sorry:/
But I photographed this today:

Win is Win by SBCriss95, on Flickr

FYI, the Maserati is 1 of 180 GranSport MC Victory and the Beamer is a Manhart M3.

Last edited:
Back