Critical Money Glitch/bug

• Thread starter Chalbecca
  • 62 comments
Germany
Germany
Right in this moment i can't win any Credits. I wanted to beat the times of my friends in the driving missions and after the first drag mission against the Audi my Credits are gone to zero. And now I can't win any more I tested an few different Races and every time my Credits are 0. I create a YouTube Video to Show you the Problem

Last edited:
Have you deleted your temporary data in settings within the game itself and also delete your saves from the console and re install the game. See if this works.
But If I do that what about my game I have nearly all in gold and I spend a lot of time in grinding for the F50, F40 and Porsche ist they all gone after that? Also I have the 25th anniversary edition is that bonus gone too? Sorry thats my concerns about that

Last edited:
I haven't encountered this as of yet, but night is still young, then again there is no content for me to play atm, but I can test stuff if needs arise, the amount of broken stuff is just too much atm anyway

Last edited:
This is yet another save issue that keeps popping up. Since the save file is stored on the server, it's very likely for a crash or dropped connection to send incomplete data to the server, it applies that to the save file, and then it's ruined with no way for the player to fix it. At least, that's my theory on why it's happening so often.

You cannot delete your save. If you try on a different console, it will just give you the same broken file. All you can do is hope that Polyphony fixes it. That, and maybe try contacting PlayStation support, though that seems unlikely to help.

I have same issue and Playstation cant help. Contacted GT and no reply. Cant get refund on game either cause it was downloaded from playstore. So im outta that and stuck with a broken game that never should have been released

So I tried to unistall the game and started new but issue still stands. Delete save data from console and cloud doesn't work still loading the same save file with the issue. Now how its stands the game is dead too me until polyphony will fix it. Can't do anything with Zero Credits. Frustrating unfortunally

So I tried to unistall the game and started new but issue still stands. Delete save data from console and cloud doesn't work still loading the same save file with the issue. Now how its stands the game is dead too me until polyphony will fix it. Can't do anything with Zero Credits. Frustrating unfortunally
Your save file isn't yours, it's stored on the game server and you can only use it when you have a connection. It's like an MMO, except singleplayer. If your save file is corrupted, you just need to hope the devs fix it.

To my knowledge PlayStation support is the only thing that may help, since PD doesn't have their own support site. From what others have said though, they'll probably refuse to help and push the blame onto PD.

Playstation support couldnt help me. I have same issue. Wiped system clean back to like new. Re installing now. If it fixes it ill leave comment

Did you delete the temporary data in the game? It’s in settings within the game itself also try deleting your replays

But If I do that what about my game I have nearly all in gold and I spend a lot of time in grinding for the F50, F40 and Porsche ist they all gone after that? Also I have the 25th anniversary edition is that bonus gone too? Sorry thats my concerns about that
where do you find the F40 and F50? I can't see them in Brand Central. Or do you have to wait until they appear in the Used Car dealer?

Everyone that as problems with their saves, don't waste your time deleting anything, it's a problem on their side. I have the constant crashes to ps5 menu, after buying cars or receiving cars @Chalbecca and others can't receive credits....ridiculous

Said it a couple of times, but i have to say it again. This is the worst experience i had on PS5, and probably on ps platforms. Played a lot of messed up games, rushed releases etc etc....but haven't played one that is gamebreaking for me because i can't progress at all in the game. Pre ordered the 25 year edition, and i'm unable to play the game for 5 days now. Sony support is as usual, useless....PD oh well it's PD.....

Last edited:
where do you find the F40 and F50? I can't see them in Brand Central. Or do you have to wait until they appear in the Used Car dealer?
Brand Central only contains cars from 2001 and up (from what I’ve heard). Older cars, F40, F50, McLaren F1, Porsche 962 etc. will only appear in the Legends Shop. 👎 Start banking your credits, cause you’re gonna need them.

Hagerty, you missed it, now you have to wait... Nobody knows how long, only pd gods do, just make sure you buy mtx next time you login😉

There where in the Legendary Dealership the Last days and week. I think F50 was in the beginning and F40 now is for sale

Unfortunally there ist nothing we can do. To be honest I have no hope to solve that problem. Hope PD will fix it very soon. I spend 100€ for that game I am very angry but nothing we can do. **** Happens.

Yes there I have another one and everything is fine here until now. But my First Account I have nearly 50 hours playtime and all License Gold don't mentioned the hours I grinded Fishermans Rallye and High Speed Ring for Credits. My Second Account I have right to nothing and have to do anything new

Last edited:
Yes there I have another one and everything is fine here until now. But my First Account I have nearly 50 hours playtime and all License Gold don't mentioned the hours I grinded Fishermans Rallye and High Speed Ring for Credits. My Second Account I have right to nothing and have to do anything new
I see, so thats their screw up, another one, could be corruption on a server level, beauty of online only games
Hope it gets resolved, that would suck if it was permanent

So with Update 1.08 nothing Changes can't still win any Credits doesn't matter what Race I'll try. Thank you PD for this 100€ and lot of grinding hours that I put in your Garbage of a game.

Attachments

• 20220318_155328.JPG
    20220318_155328.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
So with Update 1.08 nothing Changes can't still win any Credits doesn't matter what Race I'll try. Thank you PD for this 100€ and lot of grinding hours that I put in your Garbage of a game.
Same here. Absolutely fixed nothing on my end but race payouts. Still 0 balance ran 2 races and 0 balance.

I started a new ps account and restarted everything. With waaaaay less payouts but im playin. Hopefully prob will be fixed on my 1st account soon.

Back