Critical Money Glitch/bug

• Thread starter Chalbecca
  • 62 comments
They read this forum.

Everyone who has contacted support has received no help.

PD and Sony have decided this is not a priority at all

This is even worse than all the other issues I have seen.. That's terrible guys :( I hope somehow PD notice your issue and get a fix for you asap 👍
Thanks. Lets hope so. Like its really ruined my view of this game. Its fun to play but having to restart sucks. With less payouts than previous account.

I am really mad at PD. I Share Dodger's opinion 100% unfortunally in my First Account I grind for the Alfa 155, F50 and F40 and also the 3 Million 911 GT1 Porsche and all of that Cars I can't use in my second Account and all of then are gone from the dealership. Means I never can drive that Cars in my second and only playable Account. I can't count you my disapointment.

I feel ya man. I been grinding all day since this morning. Got 1 car back that i love. 09 Vette. One of the fastest street cars on here. But im rank 9 atm. Slower progress but im getting there. Staying away from mission races unless a book requires it. I believe the mission books is what messed my 1st account up. The drag races

Contact Sony for a refund, your game is literally broken and not as described.
They wont give a refund. Already tried that. Once the game is downloaded refund is void. Just incase the digita version has scratches lol

They wont give a refund. Already tried that. Once the game is downloaded refund is void. Just incase the digita version has scratches lol
Keep pushing them. If a game is broken, you've not got what you paid for. Your rights as a consumer outweigh Sony policies.

Keep pushing them. If a game is broken, you've not got what you paid for. Your rights as a consumer outweigh Sony policies.
I called them 3 times and complained. Told them how messed up that was. How long ive been with sony. Early 90s. That dont matter. Ive bought countless games from Play Store never a issue with any. But this game i am not satisfied with at all. Then to go and rewrite a game and its payouts after we already bought the game. I see it as They were lowest on the chart for sales so they said screw ppl and make em buy Micro credits which arent micro. They exspensive to us POOR FOLK that cant afford to spend hundreds on a game i already paid enough for

Well PD and sony is anti consumer and they proved it with this patch even so, problem is there is nothing can be done about it, if this happened to me I'd just cut my losses and quit altogether, imagine if this can happen somewhere in a month or two, talk about waste of time

True. I had all license all circut races done all books done almost 80 cars. 8 fully upgraded. Almost all mission books done. This was a major bummer that its happened. So now im not even half way back where i was but getting there. Hope ur luck changes

Look now Sauber C9 beautiful Car. I want that really, but I have to Grind again for that and a second time the Porsche. That's are 6 Million Credits which I now have the double time to Grind then before the update. Also I have to do all License another time Gold and all Missions again which have fear from that because they drag Mission destroy my First Account Like Dodger's. I have a füll time Job 8 hours and the game feels like you are at Home and have to work again to enjoy a Game which you paid already 100€. Sorry my english is not the best. 🙈

Attachments

• 20220319_012441.JPG
    20220319_012441.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 10
Look now Sauber C9 beautiful Car. I want that really, but I have to Grind again for that and a second time the Porsche. That's are 6 Million Credits which I now have the double time to Grind then before the update. Also I have to do all License another time Gold and all Missions again which have fear from that because they drag Mission destroy my First Account Like Dodger's. I have a füll time Job 8 hours and the game feels like you are at Home and have to work again to enjoy a Game which you paid already 100€. Sorry my english is not the best. 🙈
I feel your pain. Sucks bro. Good luck on your progress and Staaaaay away for mission books lol
Im not touching em unless a book makes me

Was so hoping someone in Here Had a soloution to this until now but seems its worse than i thought 🙄 ... I also have this 0 Money Problem

Was so hoping someone in Here Had a soloution to this until now but seems its worse than i thought 🙄 ... I also have this 0 Money Problem
To be honest I played with my second Account to the Last Tournament and now Stop playing. Unfortunally Gran Turismo 7 have so much Potential but PD's decisions and that bug is still Not fixed, destroy's all my fun I had with the game. The Bug is not the only bad thing about that game for me. Endgame content lags a lot amount and this Credits decisions from PD.. I don't want to Talk about that. I saw the 18,5 million McLaren and just laughing and Turn the console of. 24 hours to grind for only one Car that must be an absolut joke.

Last edited:
I didn't even try to create a 2nd Account , i was never someone who would Play a Game twice Just for fun ... I Mean If i was only 2 hours in the Game ... Maybe , but Not when i was already half way through . I still Hope this gets fixed but If Not ( cause there was nothing to hear from PD about this yet ) then my favorite racing Game is Just ruined .

Update 1.09 and the Bug is still there... 1.000.000 Credits are away because my Credits stands on Zero. My hope that this will fix are went further away...disappointing

Last edited:
Just created a Twitter Account ... Eventhough i don't want a Twitter Account... But If that's my Last Option to get Help i have to try it ... Going to try to reack someone there after my ACC Race in a few Minutes

OK Just could start the Game now and its Back to normal now ... Seems the Update worked for me ... Really Hope you get Help on Twitter

I figured out what has actually happened now, it is not that your credits are locked at 0, the game bugs and gives you too much money, so much that it doesn’t display any value and it you cannot use it. My current balance is 4,300,000,000 cr. wich has broken the game, so eventhough it says 0, u were just given an insane amount of money… sigh

@Pim2407 I made a Tweet to gt7japan with my PSN Account and a picture and message with the problem. And this morning I had a message with the apologize and fix of my save data from gt7jpn and the Problem was fixed

Last edited:
Awesome! At least there's hope in case it happens to someone else again later on.

Jerome

I am not sure how many Credits I had before the bug happend but all what I can say was after that Audi drag mission my Credits gone to zero and stayed there doesn't matter which race I tried. Every price money and roulette wins are doesn't effect the Credits they stands on 0. I hope it can help someone that have the same issue ore prevent that someone have this bug in the future. The only what I know I never touch that mission again

Last edited:
Back