Crooooooow's GT5 GALLERY FORECLOSURE

Really digging the 1st (Love that 599 and the light on it), 4th and 5th shots there Eric. Beautiful, clean, sharp photography. :)👍
I wasn't sure about the light in the finishing image. I was deciding to increase its intensity or remove it, but I see I made a good choice by leaving it the way it was. Thank you Stallone!
Some of those shots in your hottest gallery look vintage, loving the sharpness, punchy composition of the photos, motion blur in the framing and on top the quirky angle of the black California in the last shot. ^_^
Thanks! The California's photo angle was a bit peculiar, I mean that
I can copy paste Sean comment. I would have said the same things.
I also like a lot the second one, great bokeh / DOF on this one 👍
Great words for your definition! 👍
Loving what you did to the 'fisheye' picture of the Scuderia. I'm not sure how it was done, but it looks as if someone put some tape on its mouth so it couldn't speak. Great work as usual Croooow :cheers:
Thanks! I highlighted the bumper and smoothed the contacting red over the black to create the new bumper. It was a bit mouthy on the track.
Loving the Ferrari duo and the F40 pictures, smart and efficient work for sure, deserves a fullsize watch 👍
Hope your internet was fast enough to load the full size images quick. 👍
Here are the reasons, why the second 599 GTB shot is my favourite:

*Composition
*Depth of Field
*Thank you
*Good sir!

A preview will be uploaded shortly this week. I want to keep it a surprise, but, I guess mentioning this information wasn't helpful. :indiff:

Honestly I like the point of view of this picture and the light. If you ask for the flaws of the pics, the main problem comes from the game : the shadows of the trees are weird beacause they don't start at the foot of the trees but after the barrier... And it's a shame because teh play between light and shadows is nice on this pic. Otherwise it's maybe a little too much blurry but this pic is not bad at all ;)

Honestly I like the point of view of this picture and the light. If you ask for the flaws of the pics, the main problem comes from the game : the shadows of the trees are weird beacause they don't start at the foot of the trees but after the barrier... And it's a shame because teh play between light and shadows is nice on this pic. Otherwise it's maybe a little too much blurry but this pic is not bad at all ;)
If GT6 has all of these flaws covered, images like this would look much better.

Could be a praise ;)
Only a month left to find out.

Just One More Lap

10808945573_3f32670a35.jpg

10808686755_0a2ff3b89c_n.jpg

Last edited:
This entire set is a victim of my first attempts with the unsharp mask tool. Do tell me how the images came out. :)

Last edited:
The choice of colour is audacious but it works well, especially for the light reflections. Great use of contrast on these pics 👍 A good collection of clever angles also and a great sense of motion / speed in many of them. I especially like the #1, #2 (very good composition), #4, #6 (superb one !) and #7.

The choice of colour is audacious but it works well, especially for the light reflections. Great use of contrast on these pics 👍 A good collection of clever angles also and a great sense of motion / speed in many of them. I especially like the #1, #2 (very good composition), #4, #6 (superb one !) and #7.
Thank you Kodje! The unsharp mask tool is extremely handy for adding great contrast in the right locations to add an increased sense of realism to the image. I've always adored soft and smooth images from other GT5 photographers and told myself I wanted to make images like those, but the unsharp mask tool is taking its place well, at the moment at least.

Like the panorama! :D But why the purple R8? WHY!? :P Infact, I sort of like the R8's colour. :scared: The editing looks nice, coloured in a similar manner to the R8's purple. 👍

PS: I want your helmet... :P

Like the panorama! :D But why the purple R8? WHY!? :P Infact, I sort of like the R8's colour. :scared: The editing looks nice, coloured in a similar manner to the R8's purple. 👍

PS: I want your helmet... :P
The purple was darker in the garage, which looked way better than out on the track. And no, you can not have the helmet. :P

I fell in love with your latest set. This car is beatiful, and the red colour with the perfect toning around makes it even more delicious.
:bowdown:

Agree with Nicolas, looks nice in full red (bodycar & rims). Nice work on this set with some original angles. My fav' is the fifth, love that angle and the car has an aggressive look in it 👍

Yes my internet connection is super fast :) Unusual purple color, this R8 looks nice, loving your cropped pictures, hope to see real panoramas when Gt6 will be out. The red TT looks better than expected as I'm not loving painted rims. Soft editing and kinda heavy contrast are working fine 👍

I fell in love with your latest set. This car is beatiful, and the red colour with the perfect toning around makes it even more delicious.
:bowdown:
Agree with Nicolas, looks nice in full red (bodycar & rims). Nice work on this set with some original angles. My fav' is the fifth, love that angle and the car has an aggressive look in it 👍
👍 The combination was created during Summer of 2012 and surprisingly, it has made a great impression.
Nice red TT, last 2 pics are my faves.
:cheers:
Yes my internet connection is super fast :) Unusual purple color, this R8 looks nice, loving your cropped pictures, hope to see real panoramas when Gt6 will be out. The red TT looks better than expected as I'm not loving painted rims. Soft editing and kinda heavy contrast are working fine 👍
You'll be seeing pictures from me shortly after Christmas. Now that I'm a photomode addict, GT6's photomode will be my occupation for quite some time.

Sadly, this gallery will no longer be updated due to my lack of GT5 keeping me interested in editing its photos and sharing them with the world. I have been expecting to work much more for the gallery, but with GT6 continuing to snatch away the publicity, this gallery has been slowly reaching its closure.

Luckily, once someone gets me GT6 for Christmas, my GT6 gallery shall be up very shortly after. I will honestly show more enthusiasm there than I have here. Do visit my GT6 gallery and mark it for update alerts, please. Yes, you'll have to wait until Christmas. But I promise you, it will be worth the painful wait.

Been here alot, but didn't ever get the time to leave a comment, decided I would now!

Just one more Lap, is sexy. Love the colour you've used on the R8. That coupled with the toning, make's a kind of 80's tune echo in my head, you know, something like Crockett's theme from Miami Vice or that tune you have playing during an online basejump on GTA 5? :lol: Wierd I know!

Tuned for the track maintains that level. Nice, clean, sharp work as always. Will see you on the other side :cheers:

Been here alot, but didn't ever get the time to leave a comment, decided I would now!

Just one more Lap, is sexy. Love the colour you've used on the R8. That coupled with the toning, make's a kind of 80's tune echo in my head, you know, something like Crockett's theme from Miami Vice or that tune you have playing during an online basejump on GTA 5? :lol: Wierd I know!

Tuned for the track maintains that level. Nice, clean, sharp work as always. Will see you on the other side :cheers:
Thank you! I know what you are talking about for the GTA music. 👍
I love that red.:drool: The 5th & 6th shots are my fav from your TT set. 👍

Just added your GT6 gallery to my watch list, will see you there soon.;)
Thank you very much for the subscription! :cheers:

Back