Crooooooow's GT5 GALLERY FORECLOSURE

Vantage set is very nice mate 👍
I really like the color combination between car and the sky in pics #1 and #4. Also like the third for its realism. Good job.

I'm late stopping by, but I do want to offer my condolences. It's a horrible thing, loss is, more so when it's someone you know. My heart goes out to Michaela's family.

Neat work on the Vantage set :)

Beautiful work on toning on this last set. 1, 2 & 4 are my fav' :)
I did goood. :D
SVX
Really nice pictures man. 👍
Thank you bro!
Vantage set is very nice mate 👍
I really like the color combination between car and the sky in pics #1 and #4. Also like the third for its realism. Good job.
I'm glad you see great detail in the photos.
I like them, very colorful and nice to the eyes! :)👍
Beautiful saturation, indeed.
Love that set Eric, especially in the tunnel with the blue/white rumble strip. Good job!!:drool:
It is my favorite image in the set.
Neat work on the Vantage set :)
Thanks!
Back for another viewing:tup:;)
👍

I am taking suggestions. If you have anything in mind, tell me.

Sad news, sorry to hear that. :(

Got a few nice shots in that set. That purple is pretty intense. But I think the standout shot for me is number 4. The balance of the light and contrast is spot on in that one. 👍

I do apologize for my absence of keeping your eyes amazed. I have not been motivated to upload the currently completed sets and create brand new sets. If recommendations were given as for a theme, I would definitely be motivated for you fellow viewers. :D

I'd say, when in doubt, just go on and put up your current competition entries Eric. Being as good as they are, the positive response you keep getting shall be motivation enough for you to work on future sets.
Or simply take multiple shots for the current competition themes and work on them. Though if you're really looking for a different theme to work on all together, try this: Recreate shots that look like they've been lifted straight out of those Arcade racers we know, love and have grown up playing. Consider it an ode to the NFS series, the Midnight club trilogy ( My personal favourite) or whatever's your's.

In other news, I just made your gallery thread " A Hot thread with new posts" :lol:

Rambo, I am greatly pleased about your comment. You have risen my confidence and happiness towards my gallery. I will do so with sharing my weekly photomode competition entries and create more photos when photoshooting for a winner photo. Thank you very much! :D:tup:

I can't tell you more than Sean did, I'm not good for theme while I mostly work on feeling without "plan". But the competitions could give ideas and then lead you to something more like a set with original pics :)

Rambo, I am greatly pleased about your comment. You have risen my confidence and happiness towards my gallery. I will do so with sharing my weekly photomode competition entries and create more photos when photoshooting for a winner photo. Thank you very much! :D:tup:

I'm glad I have bud. :)👍
Like Jeremy says, work on "feeling" rather than "planning" . Will keep dropping by to see what you conjure up. Onwards and upwards!

Thanks for the tip and your comment TVR! :cheers:

For this set, only simple editing with the brightness, contrast, saturation and occasionally sharpness turned the original images into easy and great looking work. Though, with two of my Adobe Lightroom trials expired, I had to return to GIMP for all of my photo editing which was is fun. If anyone could be very generous as to purchase Lightroom 5 or a cheaper version, if still possible, I would love you. Or just appreciate your gratitude if love is too much. :sly: Honestly, please help me out if you want to see more outstanding images from your truly.

This is a great set Eric, the simple approach has worked well, producing images with a high realism factor. 👍 :)

Your latest updates made me astounded, the realistic vibes you dragged up in your photo works are worthy of great praise.

Yeah, these definitely feel very realistic. Kudos to you, sir. 👍
The reflections really do help out with creating realism in the photos. 👍
Your latest updates made me astounded, the realistic vibes you dragged up in your photo works are worthy of great praise.
I'm glad you enjoy them! :D

I have drove around on the normal weather variation version of Nurburgring and I must say, I enjoy the amount of clouds and their definition. The photos that include the sky are superb. I'd be keeping two eyes out for those updates, If I were you.

I agree with comments already made, the editing is simple and minimal but there is a certain feel of realism in most of the shots. So well done Eric. 👍

My favs are 2,3 & 4. 👍

I also agree with the comments above, this set has definitly a realistic touch. Especially the car which seems taken from a motorsport magazine. Great work :cheers:

This car has a magnificent lighting model, like the LFA, and turns out very good in almost every picture I've seen of it, and this is certainly no exception! Love how neutral the tones look, adds on to the realism that's already jumping out of it. Nice set!

GPR
I agree with comments already made, the editing is simple and minimal but there is a certain feel of realism in most of the shots. So well done Eric. 👍

My favs are 2,3 & 4. 👍
Who says video game photographic realism is achievable through heavy editing.? Actually, I don't think anyone said that, but you are correct. Thanks! :D:tup:
I also agree with the comments above, this set has definitly a realistic touch. Especially the car which seems taken from a motorsport magazine. Great work :cheers:
I'm just waiting for that one motorsport magazine article writer to cross upon this set. 👍
This car has a magnificent lighting model, like the LFA, and turns out very good in almost every picture I've seen of it, and this is certainly no exception! Love how neutral the tones look, adds on to the realism that's already jumping out of it. Nice set!
You sure view and remember that detail deep down in the game. I'll have to give the LFA a try.

This is the moment I hope you've all been waiting for...

Very Nice set Eric, the opening pic is very well composed and edited 👍
And the set has a great light and a beautiful toning. I like a lot the second pic 👍

You certainly nailed the realism aspect of in-game photography and post-game editing there Eric. Damn good job with the editing I say. In my opinion, a tad bit more variety in angles ought to do some good though. Other than that, the slight simple changes have gone a long way.

And as for your SS racer X set, brilliant work! Love the first shot. 👍

Very Nice set Eric, the opening pic is very well composed and edited 👍
And the set has a great light and a beautiful toning. I like a lot the second pic 👍
Creating banners are mainly a blind occurrence. I begin to fool around with cropping options and then my creativity kicks in. Though, the level of creativity you see in the banners, is not even close to its maximum capacity.
You certainly nailed the realism aspect of in-game photography and post-game editing there Eric. Damn good job with the editing I say. In my opinion, a tad bit more variety in angles ought to do some good though. Other than that, the slight simple changes have gone a long way.

And as for your SS racer X set, brilliant work! Love the first shot. 👍
Realism, eh? Simple editing can create wonders.
Nicely done! Really like The GT-R N24 set, very realistic! Also the SSRX set is great! 👍
Thanks for the compliments! 👍
Really loving this latest update Crow, the GT-R set looks quite realistic 👍
Thanks! You'll love the future updates, for sure. :D

Back