A few of you may remember a gallery of mine over a year ago that merged with SVX's gallery. But, I have returned to share my works in my personal gallery. If it weren't for I wouldn't be a GT photographer and my copy of Gran Turismo 5 would have dust from 2011. Hell, I'd be lazy as hell without .
Several members have influenced my photography skills, but I do not want anyone to feel if I forgot to mention their username because there is an countless amount of enthusiasts. Giulietta73, NBDESIGNZ, SMfan, ShaolinMasta, Primus Orton, BMXMitch, leeislee, MadMoss, lilmann73, mazda787, gtuned, jus1029, Nato_777, Moglet, Jacob (FishyJuice), nanabu, hgrf93, StrayShadow, and many more. On the way with practice and practice, I even inspired myself with some of the few excellent photos I have captured in the past.
~~~Blogish Type of Notes~~~
This is a special section of my gallery where I will share almost anything, jokes, stories, opinions, music, etc. Occasionally some content may be opposing your aspect such as politics possibly, but nothing too political. I can feel like the average teen girl who assumes everyone on Facebook cares about what she posts, in this thread. Please check back on a usually daily basis, plus, I shall post a notification when this notes section has been updated. Stay Tuned!
2. 6/27/13 - I am pleased of myself that I downloaded the Driver soundtrack two years ago or I wouldn't be enjoying this moment. Plus, thank goodness for the Mozilla Firefox add on that converts Youtube video files into the MP3 format.
3. 7/1/13 - Creating the new set banner layout wasn't too bad. If I had more experience with layering, I probably would know about more different and more convenient ways to complete the task. But hey, it's all finished.
4. 7/9/13 - Have you seen the well-to-do, up and down Park Avenue? On that famous thoroughfare, with their noses in the air? High hats and arrowed collars, white spats and lots of dollars. Spending every dime for a wonderful time. You don't need money to have a wonderful time.
5. 7/13/13 - Women get hot flashes and I get cold flashes. The only difference excluding temperature wise, is that I don't complain about it. Keep that in mind the mind time your girlfriend moans while defining that pain.
6. 7/15/13 - What's the deal with what's the deal jokes? I mean come on.
7. 7/20/13 - The next time you get a horse, name it Joan Rivers.
8. 7/21/13 - This suicidal bunghole decided to ride his skateboard through the town's streets at night into oncoming traffic. When I drove by him, he gave me a straight stare as if I was the dumbass and blind from the fact that there was a car about to hit him in the matter of seconds. I honked my horn to direct the clear message to him. Luckily, he finally chose to swing aside when the distance between him and the oncoming car was 50 feet. After his move, I acted out a small Trailer Park Boys skit pretending the skateboarder was smoking dope before this situation.
9. 7/23/13 - RIP Michaela Grove - It is an unbelievable event. It is impossible for this to happen. Michaela Grove passed away Monday. She was sent to the hospital on Sunday for fainting and was sent back home after being tested that night. She managed to recover that night and went to DC for more tests. Michaela died that Monday in DC. So far, information is classified as to what caused her the faint and the death. A group of friends and family gathered today at her school's soccer field to tie their messages to balloons and release them into the sky for Michaela to receive. It will be a depressing time for everyone who knew Michaela. Why was this tragic event not a nightmare?! Waking up the next day had extremely high hopes that it was all just a nightmare. But, when you checked online to read any news about her death, it came to be the shocking truth.
Michaela was is a sweetheart, I always saw her with a smile on her face. Frowning was her enemy. She is a warrior for our school, team, and town. She knew what was right and wrong and always helped the ones who needed assistance. She is a fun person to be around with. You could have a day full of excitement with her without a group of people. She always had a conversation to fulfill any event.
You will be in all our hearts Michaela. Your character, personality, and charming looks will always be with us. You are in a better place now. We will all see you soon. RIP
10. 9/4/13 - Hot damn! I forgot I could have been updating the notes section during my time of laziness to update the gallery with awesome works. Well, this is the note for today. ........................... Please return!