• Nope

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Brazil
Minas Gerais
phevo10
One of the best things to do in GT is the cruise. But it is difficult to find rooms with ''real cruisers'' that do not crash into anyone or involving the regulation of the room.
Thinking about this and the possibility of creating clubs in GT6, I would create a only for cruisers, and also meets, drags, race, if participants wish.

- Requirements: Always have a speed limit, stick to it. Observe the type of car chosen (JDM, EDM...). Be active. Do not ask to change the track or the kind of car before starting.

- Remarks: There will always be cruise, provided have more than three people. Circuits and cars will be chosen by vote at the time. It may be anywhere in the world. To be decided at the time whether it is race, drag, meet, free run or cruise. The room is not private, so call your friends who are not the forum, but if fumble would be kicked. And when cruising at SSR7, inside the tunnels we race and outside the tunnels we cruise.

The aim is to have fun, and have something well organized.
To participate send an FR to: phevo10 written GTP. Or just post here saying: ''I want to participate'' (or something like that).
I think it's a cool project and I hope you enjoy.
Now it is expected that the update will bring the community to begin.

*Name will still be decided!
*I will try to do a participants list

Participants List:

1- Evo10 (phevo10)
2- pyrates (pyrates2000)
3- Hazzy997 (hazemthehazem)
4- Supra8 (busysignal8)
5- Supra8's cousin (spacelord1000)
6- Eyes Fried Open (EYES_FRIED_OPEN)
7- dacc10 (dacc10)
8- frason (keptang)
9- (Kenni3390)
10- raven214 (ravenwings27)
11- yabiggoose (CptPuggles)
12- slayclops (sp-kb5)
13- Bilou774 (ll-Bilal-ll)
14- Callumfromleeds (mullac2k9)
15- JMR450 (GUNSLINGER_R450)
16- hbc98 (hbc98)
17- AndresLezama (bgrelijah)
18- DazJohnston (ROGUE_DaZzALAD88)
19- wrapture (wrapture)
20- owainz_22 (owainz_22)
21- jtqmopar (JTQmopar)
22- SDLocked (SDLocked)
23- jnktexark (ilkdisney)
24- el fayce (il-godfather)
25- EF12345678 (EF-12345678)
26- (junior-50-)
27- KingFFej (KingFFej)
28- Cincy (NaTUrAL-_LyRiiKs)
29- Sinner6 (SinisterSinner6)
30- jak3_0919 (jak3_0919)
31- TheSmitzer (TheSmitzer)
32- 1gt6freak (J.P.MOTORSPORTS)
33- collinbmx32 (collinbmx32)
34- GodZaKillA (GodZaKillA)
35- twodogsgolden (twodogsgolden)
36- (Ferrarislayer87)
37- Stuart_7_ (Waldo_7_)
38- -j3rkynforlife (-j3rkynforlife)
39- rondatek95 (rondatek95)
40- laurent501 (ymcmb501)
41- Jebiga (JebigaJohnny97)
42- (LaoSoCom702)
43- (halley1997)
44- (RaceingChamp23)
45- Kazo Yama (GTIC_Mansure)
46- Chemik_713 (Chemik_713)
47- DanielElbo (DTEKingz)
48-
49-
50-

And counting...
GTP ID (PSN ID)

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Never did it before but I would be up for it. Sounds fun, especially with some classic cars. I really hope the track creator will allow for point-to-point tracks. That would be epic for cursing. :drool:

So you are planning to set up a club with the community features that are coming in the January update?

BTW: I think this belongs rather in the Online racing section.

Ok, thank you pyrates! So if a moderator can move this thread to onlibe racing section, thanks anyway. I will put your name at the list, when you want I can remove it! The classic cars sounds a great idea!

My connection is not so stable currently so I'd rather cruise than race online and I'm for it.

Add me to the list: PSN: hazemthehazem

Looking forward to it but right now I'm trying to raise money to but me a nice lemans vehicle maybe.

So when I get a nice car I'll join. :)

Sometimes I try to find some cruise room, but nothing...
Count me in, (psn: dacc10) is anyone doing cruiso right now?

Ok, thank you pyrates! So if a moderator can move this thread to onlibe racing section, thanks anyway. I will put your name at the list, when you want I can remove it! The classic cars sounds a great idea!

Sure put my name down. Also PSN: pyrates2000

Last edited:
Well thanks for everyone!! I put all the names and PSN IDs on the list! If anyone wants to participate just post here or send a private message.

Last edited:
Yep I'm up for it. I think my psn is under my username (on the desktop version of this site).

Edit: CptPuggles is my psn.

I like pugs lol

Just thought I'd mention this, but in the 'Clubs & Leagues' section of the GT6 Online Racing sub-forum, you'll find a thread titled WHaT's Cops and Cruise Club. Towards the end of GT5's heyday we regularly held cruise-rooms, trackday-rooms, & cops-rooms with many other like-minded drivers, people looking for something more realistic than the rammers & countless speeders.

I'm just a moderator for the club, and lately we've had some issues with other members, and as a result we aren't currently adding anymore members, but do have a short waiting-list at the moment. Just thought maybe you'd be interested for future reference.

Just thought I'd mention this, but in the 'Clubs & Leagues' section of the GT6 Online Racing sub-forum, you'll find a thread titled WHaT's Cops and Cruise Club. Towards the end of GT5's heyday we regularly held cruise-rooms, trackday-rooms, & cops-rooms with many other like-minded drivers, people looking for something more realistic than the rammers & countless speeders.

I'm just a moderator for the club, and lately we've had some issues with other members, and as a result we aren't currently adding anymore members, but do have a short waiting-list at the moment. Just thought maybe you'd be interested for future reference.
yes, yes! Thanks for let me know.

Anyway, I will put everyone on the list and later send a FR to all! Thanks

Last edited:
I enjoy creating customised cars so I have built a number of cruising cars. VW's, sport trucks, lowriders, and some pro touring cars. Now I have built some classic Japanese cars with lowered suspensions and vintage wheels. I enjoy showing these creations or just driving about looking at what other drivers have created.

I have been searching for a group without the loud mouths and instead search out creative, knowledgeable and friendly drivers. I would like to participate, please add me. PSN GUNSLINGER_R450

I've been following that club for a week or two and maybe it's just a few bad apples, but the club seems to be suffering from some immaturity issues. I am not trying to bad mouth anyone here, but I am looking for people who are mature and want to have fun without creating drama. I'll add everyone from this thread next chance I get. Hope to see you on the track!

I've been following that club for a week or two and maybe it's just a few bad apples, but the club seems to be suffering from some immaturity issues. I am not trying to bad mouth anyone here, but I am looking for people who are mature and want to have fun without creating drama. I'll add everyone from this thread next chance I get. Hope to see you on the track!

Yes, unfortunately it (the drama) ended up getting rather out-of-hand and we've had to ask the GTP-staff to lock the thread temporarily, while the original founders/members work things out in private group-conversations.

We hope to re-open the club sometime soon, and continue-on without the issues that brought it down this time.

Ok, I sent a friend request on PSN for all participants! When you can please add me and if you want to add other participants! Thank you all.

Ok, I sent a friend request on PSN for all participants! When you can please add me and if you want to add other participants! Thank you all.
Will do when I get home tonight. Thanks

Added wraptrue! If possible add me, Im cant add you now, Im not in home yet!

Hey, I'll need someone to be a "second in command", because as I'm from Brazil, the time is different, and this will mess up when we make our room. So would have to be someone who is quite time online or is online when I'm not! Thank you.

I'd enjoy doing this, but is it a scheduled thing, or just as people are online it sorta just happens thing? I think we could get some nice photos from replays here.

psn: JTQmopar

Back