CSL Elite shifting issues

• Thread starter Corsa
  • 4 comments

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
One click to downshift on the rim makes the car downshift twice. Happening across all sims, launch era CSL Elite Xbox with P1 rim.

Anyone else experience this? Perhaps a way to clean the contacts?

I had issues with my CSL a while back, it wasn't upshifting correctly. I disconnected it to check for dust etc. I also told the wheel it was going to be relegated to 2nd best and ordered a V2 (you gotta have something to use if it goes away for repair). Funnily enough i reconnected it and its been fine since.... even though i still got the V2

@Corsa I suggest you create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account. Even if the wheel is out of warranty, the team should be able to give you the correct advice in terms of potentially cleaning the contacts.

I had issues with my CSL a while back, it wasn't upshifting correctly. I disconnected it to check for dust etc. I also told the wheel it was going to be relegated to 2nd best and ordered a V2 (you gotta have something to use if it goes away for repair). Funnily enough i reconnected it and its been fine since.... even though i still got the V2

CSL is my backup wheelbase in the process of selling my simucube and PC, moving to xbox and freeing up some cash. I'm going to look at the V2 and possibly the CSL DD later on if they eventually support xbox. Thanks for the reply!

@Corsa I suggest you create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account. Even if the wheel is out of warranty, the team should be able to give you the correct advice in terms of potentially cleaning the contacts.

Thank you. I disassembled and cleaned it thoroughly with denatured alcohol. Reassembled and so far so good.

CSL is my backup wheelbase in the process of selling my simucube and PC, moving to xbox and freeing up some cash. I'm going to look at the V2 and possibly the CSL DD later on if they eventually support xbox. Thanks for the reply!

Pretty sure the CSL DD will support XBOX at release as long as you have a XBOX wheel fitted.

Latest Posts

Back