CSL Elite wheel help

  • Thread starter Thread starter oldphart
  • 12 comments
  • 1,210 views
Messages
742
I'm a new owner and am trying to find the settings that will allow me to feel the curbs as I clip the corners. Any help from you would be appreciated.
 
Use Purple. Blue does work but no FFB. Purple is "compatibilty mode" then you'll have FFB.

My ingame settings on Purple Mode:
FFB Max Torque = 4
FFB Sensitivity = 2

Wheelsettings i dont have on my because i'm at work. But there are CSL Elite settings here on the forum.
 
Thanks, I really appreciate the help. I got the settings for the wheel, just couldn't get the feedback I wanted.
 
Thanks, I really appreciate the help. I got the settings for the wheel, just couldn't get the feedback I wanted.
You're welcome! Purple mode is the way to go for now. Until PD supports the Fanatec wheels we have to work with what we got and thats the Purple compatibility mode.. When they support it, it's back to Playstation Blue. :)
 
Dude !
If you could see the smile
"Its alive ! "
thanks bro
 
Dude !
If you could see the smile
"Its alive ! "
thanks bro
Nice!!

Alot better right?

What are your steeringwheel settings? I have some that work but looking for better settings actually.
 
I actually stole from from a couple of different people I found. Mostly I went with DriftLord's settings.
here is what I'm running now.
7/1/1
Drift went on to explain why he has these settings and he made a lot of sense. I liked the way the wheel felt at these settings. It at least gives me a viable place to tweak from.

on the wheel
FOR 100
FFB 100
FEI 70
SPR 0
DPR 0
DRI -03
SEN Auto
BRF 4
ABS Off
SHO Off

again,
thanks for helping to bring my wheel to life
I run without any aids, and for awhile - no FFB
 
Thanks for your settings. But now i have a problem.

I thought i'd put your wheelsettings on S_3 so i could feel the difference of my settings (S_2) and yours on S_3..
Now it's all messed up!!

I have literally no roadfeel anymore and i can turn the wheel with on finger and i have to rotate the wheel ALOT more then i used to. Doesn't matter if i use my settings on S_2 or yours on S_3..

WTF.. I really don't get it. I rebooted the wheel and the PS4. STill the same.. Reset the tuning settings and put in my old settings. Still the same.. What could have happend?
 
Back