CSL LC vs Clubsport V3

• Thread starter Devilb0y
  • 65 comments
Not neccesarily. You can try to find a CPX adapter and remember you still have the T3PA pedals that came tith the TGT. Also all other games do not support T-DFB so you can use the drivehub without issue.

I received my V3 pedals (with brake performance kit) as well as the drivehub about a week ago. I downloaded all driver beta updates and first hooked the T-GT up through the "wheel" port on the drivehub and the pedals in the "accessory" port. The wheel and pedals worked but the FFB was really weak and odd feeling. I then tried hooking the T-GT up through the first port (controller) and left the pedals in the accessory port and it then worked great! I couldn't be happier.

Playseat with V3s.jpg

Excellent! So the drive hub does support T-DFB if you put the wheel through the controller port. Does the wheel stay in GT-sport mode?

Excellent! So the drive hub does support T-DFB if you put the wheel through the controller port. Does the wheel stay in GT-sport mode?

That's a good question. I found that I have to put the wheel in "other" mode when starting up the PS4 otherwise it will not work. However, I am then able to switch it to "GT" mode and I believe the "T-DFB" is working when playing GT Sport

I'll test a few of those scenarios myself, but there is no code in place to deal with the T-GT in GT mode, we are unable to make the console port look like 3 devices i.e. hub+wheel+t-dfb... switching the button after the fact when the wheel is booted, is likely to have no effect until the reboot the base.
The correct arrangement is to set the t-Gt in other mode in port 1, accessories in port 2 or 3

Back