I think with the plastic incorporated in the CSR-Elites it will render them problematic, Shaun at ISR clearly indicated they were not all that robust. I am enjoying my CSP and love the all metal design.
I think with the plastic incorporated in them it will render them problematic, Shaun at ISR clearly indicated they were not all that robust. I am enjoying my CSP and love the all metal design.
I think the all metal design has another nice purpose, could be used as a plus in some peoples minds and that is the look. They are a sexy piece of hardware.
I think the all metal design has another nice purpose, could be used as a plus in some peoples minds and that is the look. They are a sexy piece of hardware.
I thought it was possible to remove the plastic base completely and build the pedals onto you own base solution, cockpit or wheelstand?
Oh my what is that on the left?
Personally I dont think everyone has to go for the CSP to get a decent or certainly an upgrade over Logitech and even the T500RS pedals. With just a bit of d.i.y they could be an excellent and affordable alternative.
It would be good to see a £15-£20 / $15-$20 reduction in their price though.