CSW Community Test - Round 3: Vote - Who deserve the chance?

• Thread starter LogiForce
  • 134 comments

Who deserves the chance to test and review the CSW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was surprised at the lack of turn out. I'm thinking that the wheel is more PC orientated is the major factor. There's a lot of console users around here and there tastes are catered for.

Other than the usual posters I don't see much excitement for this wheel. That may change though.

I have looked at the other community tests and it seems that very few got 10 applicants.

paskowitz
I have looked at the other community tests and it seems that very few got 10 applicants.

Oh lack of interest all round is it. Fanatec Fansite didnt get many applicants, but other than that I'm not aware.

The only question I would like answered, cannot be answered. Will this gear work next gen consoles. Know one knows for sure other than the developers and there keeping there cards close to there chest.

Spagetti69
Oh lack of interest all round is it. Fanatec Fansite didnt get many applicants, but other than that I'm not aware.

The only question I would like answered, cannot be answered. Will this gear work next gen consoles. Know one knows for sure other than the developers and there keeping there cards close to there chest.

USB is here to stay. I would not expect Sony to change. Keeping parts similar and simple keeps costs down and that is a priority for Sony for the PS4. Obviously the pc scene will not change. The only variable is MS.

USB is here to stay. I would not expect Sony to change. Keeping parts similar and simple keeps costs down and that is a priority for Sony for the PS4. Obviously the pc scene will not change. The only variable is MS.

Definitely, and it's only in the best interest of racing-game developers to make sure that flawless compatibilty exists, I mean there is really only a couple wheels that might need special compatibilty programming.

I'm more than likely sticking with MS next time out. Currently we have all 3 consoles at home but that won't be happening next gen.

So yeah comparability is an issue for me.

Spagetti69
I'm more than likely sticking with MS next time out. Currently we have all 3 consoles at home but that won't be happening next gen.

So yeah comparability is an issue for me.

I would wait then. I plan on getting both but probably not at launch.

paskowitz
I would wait then. I plan on getting both but probably not at launch.

Oh no, I'm not going down the I bought a ps4 for GT6/7 and years later still waiting. I'm confident in T10.

Better buisiness for Thomas I suppose if he does have to create a new wheel for it.

Spagetti69
Oh no, I'm not going down the I bought a ps4 for GT6/7 and years later still waiting. I'm confident in T10.

Better buisiness for Thomas I suppose if he does have to create a new wheel for it.

I meant wait on your wheel purchase.

Thanks everyone. I'll try my best to do the most through review with plenty of pics for you all. If you have any requests once I have the equipment please post it.

Thanks again, I'll try and reward your confidence.

Box it up and send it to me. Sorry - my request came before you received it...

Hi all,
I posted this update in the old CSR Elite poll thread where I applied for the last community test (and just fell short), but forgot to share the video here too in case you're interested. (Should have a CSR Elite video review up soon as well.)

Wanted to share my latest update video on my rig w/ CSR Elite and triple-screen 3D projection. I had tried to apply for CSR Elite community tester here a few months ago, but came in 4th (top 3 got to test the wheel, and all winners were well deserved.)

Anyway, I sold a few older sim-gear items and purchased the retail CSR Elite on my own, but would love to test the CSW against it as well. This is especially so since I have started to focus more on the PC games lately (given my penchant for good 3D titles especially.)
So here is my latest video update:

If any of you are members of the Inside Sim Racing (ISR) forums, there is still a CSW wheel beta tester poll ongoing there. Please send a vote my way if you can, and I'll be sure to do a good comparison between the CSW and the Elite and older Porsche Fanatec wheels as well. Thread to vote is here. Thanks.

Back