Cuda 70's and Cougar

  • Thread starter Thread starter jreb
  • 18 comments
  • 817 views
Messages
128
United States
chicago
Have these things available looking for tickets
 
Name your price. What would you like? Got 1/14/22/Base Rally/2004
 
Cole
Name your price. What would you like? Got 1/14/22/Base Rally/2004

Do you have a vette z06 race car 63?
 
are they 0/0/0 cars? What ticket are you looking for?
 
DiersZee1
are they 0/0/0 cars? What ticket are you looking for?

No they are not
 
Do you have a vette z06 race car 63?
No, I do not. I thought you wanted tickets...
 
Cole
No, I do not. I thought you wanted tickets...

Is there a ticket that might get me that car? And what tickets you have?
 
Jreb,
'63 ticket would most likely be the best one to get for that car.

1963 (5 cars)
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Honda S500 '63
Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63

Also, great thread for referencing year / car / possibilities.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650
 
DiersZee1
Jreb,
'63 ticket would most likely be the best one to get for that car.

1963 (5 cars)
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Honda S500 '63
Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63

Also, great thread for referencing year / car / possibilities.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199650

Would you happen to have this ticket?
 
Okay. Any of the academy cars? I'm not a hard sell.
 
Tell me the color of that cuda and i might be able to help
 
jreb

Was hoping for the exact color because i collect them, but im pretty sure i got all the brown colored ones.
 
kttheman001
Was hoping for the exact color because i collect them, but im pretty sure i got all the brown colored ones.

How many different types of cudas are there?
 
jreb
How many different types of cudas are there?

I believe 8-20, not too sure though, lol.
 
kttheman001
I believe 8-20, not too sure though, lol.

Lol o alright i only have two
 
Back