Cuda Hunters

  • Thread starter Thread starter jreb
  • 35 comments
  • 1,385 views
Messages
128
United States
chicago
I put up this thread since i realized there are so many people looking for cudas and we can all help each other. So put the cuda you want and we can all help to find it!

Good luck jreb
 
Oh thanks so much.
 
Nope i got them all colors 0/0/0. Good idea though.
 
Looking for sassy grass green.
What other colors does it come in?
 
I have a sassy grass green cuda thats 0/0/0 send a fr and its your thursday
 
Looking for sassy grass green.
What other colors does it come in?

Just bought a sassy grass green cuda from the ucd. I can trade today.
 
I have them all. Can't remember which ones are 0/0/0 tho. I know I have Bahama Yellow in 0/0/0 for sure. I'll check later to see which others are 0/0/0.
 
Im lookng for all colors but purple can trade paints Also have the suzuki gsxr4 and chevelle in desert metallic i can trade
 
Hey buddy, I'll shoot a '71 Ticket when I have free trade slot.
 
Looking for sassy grass green.
What other colors does it come in?

Here are the 'cuda colors:

Amber Sherwood Metallic
April Green Metallic
Autumn Bronze Metallic
Bahama Yellow
Burnished Red Metallic
Coral Turquoise Metallic
Curious Yellow
Evening Blue Metallic
Formal Black
Glacial Blue Metallic
Gold Leaf Metallic
In-Violet Metallic
Light Gold
Mood Indigo Metallic
Rallye Red
Sandalwood Beige
Sassy Grass Green
Sherwood Green Metallic
Slate Gray Metallic
Snow White
Spinnaker White
Tahitian Walnut Metallic
Tawny Gold Metallic
Tor-Red
True Blue Metallic
Tunisian Tan Metallic
Winchester Gray Metallic
 
anyone have a Winchester grey they would like to trade?
 
Mankala
Just bought a sassy grass green cuda from the ucd. I can trade today.

What do you want for it?
 
latoslapise
I have a sassy grass green cuda thats 0/0/0 send a fr and its your thursday

I don't really care about 0/0/0 but why do you want for it?
 
rohinghai
I don't really care about 0/0/0 but why do you want for it?

Do you have a couple light gray mattes
 
latoslapise
Do you have a couple light gray mattes

I have one light grey, one dark silver and Nero nemisis
 
rohinghai
I have one light grey, one dark silver and Nero nemisis

Alright I'll take those 👍 I can send Thursday after reset
 
latoslapise
Alright I'll take those 👍 I can send Thursday after reset

Ok send me a FR at rohinghai
 
rohinghai
Ok send me a FR at rohinghai

Alright will be home in like 4hrs so I'll send it this evening
 
Academy gtr/370z? Any rare car.
 
Mankala
Academy gtr/370z? Any rare car.

Sorry man, already doing a trade with another user
 
Any winchester grey available?
 
Im looking for cudas any help...or a 71 ticket or muscle car ticket...any help?
 
Hey buddy, I'll shoot a '71 Ticket when I have free trade slot.

Tonight's that free night. :sly:

What do you want?

'71 Ticket ,can get all '71 cars..

Classic Muscle Ticket, all Classic Muscle cars.

Let me know..👍
 
playnthru
Tonight's that free night. :sly:

What do you want?

'71 Ticket ,can get all '71 cars..

Classic Muscle Ticket, all Classic Muscle cars.

Let me know..👍

Is the cuda in the classic car ticket?
 
Is the cuda in the classic car ticket?

Yes, all classic muscle cars..Cudas',Chargers, Challengers,Camaros,Chevelles,Corvettes,Cobras,Mustangs,Etc..

GTO'ohs :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)👍
 
Back